❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y f i v e ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBz5a92Qkr4

Changmin looked up at Sammii for the 50th time since they’ve started eating "Baby something happened while you weren’t with me right?" She looked up from playing with her food "Anni…" she smiled "I am ok, I just don't feel like eating" she pushed her plate away from her.

Changmin reached over to the other side of the table and held her hand’s in his "Sammii you know if there’s something bothering you, you can always tell me right? It’s my job as a boyfriend to be by your side when you have problems or when you’re in need of help" Sammii glanced at Changmin "I saw…" she paused for a quick second "my dad today…" she bit the bottom of her lips, trying her best not to let her tears fall.

"he looked so well, as if he haven’t suffered a bit and was living a life full of luxury. Wearing his gold watch and Armani suit, he must’ve been living his life to the fullest after leaving a burden like me and my mom behind." she bitterly spoke thinking back to the image of her dad.

"Sammii you're not a burden…" She looked up at him "I hate him so much oppa… I looked up at him and felt nothing but hatred. I have so much hatred in my heart for him I couldn’t even bare looking at him for a second… I was so scared… I was so scared if I stayed in the same room with him I would’ve hurted him without a second thought, I would’ve made him suffer 10x as much as my mom did. I would’ve made sure he felt what my mom did when she lost someone she could lean on, someone she thought she could trust, losing someone she dearly loved. Oppa what do I do? I feel like I my heart has turned black and I would do anything to make him suffer, I am so scared I am going to do something to him…" she looked at him with teary eyes.

Changmin stood up from his seat then made his way over to Sammii, he crouched down to her level and held her in his arms "Baby it’s ok, nothing’s going to go wrong I promise" He stood her up from her seat "come on I’ll take you home."

On the way home Sammii didn’t say a word but stare out the window with her fist tightly clenched together. Changmin reached over and held her hands in his big ones "I promise he won’t be able to hurt you anymore than he already did" Sammii looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"I’ll try to get my work finish and come home early" Sammii nodded her head "I’ll see you tonight" Changmin nodded his head then gave her a kiss before reluctantly leaving.

After Changmin left Sammii kept herself busy with house chores as she tried to get rid of the happenings of this morning out of her head. While thinking back to this morning Sammii accidently dropped the plate she was washing, blankly she crouched down to pick up the broken pieces. Unconsciously a tear slowly flowed down her cheek.

(FLASHBACK)

"Ji young-ah please don’t go tonight… It’s Sammii’s birthday today and she wanted us as a family to spend it together" Sammii’s mom clutched onto her husband’s arms. Glaring back at his desperate wife he pushed her away from him "I don’t give a ! She can spend her birthday with her friends or with you! I don’t want to be in this house!"

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet "Here use this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter