❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y t h r e e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here you can have it” Changmin threw a box of neatly packed lunch towards Junsu before sitting down beside Jaejoong. Junsu blinked at Changmin confused “thanks…?” he opened the lunch box and to his surprise he found a little note in it.

Junsu looked up at Changmin after reading the note “Why didn’t you give it to her?” he asked but Changmin turned to look the other way. Quickly the other 3 gathered around Junsu to read the note ‘I am not good at expressing my feeling but I hope this lunch box I made will help you understand those feelings–Changmin’ In the middle of the lunch box was food neatly cut and re-shaped into a heart.

“I am leaving” Changmin stood up from his seat leaving the other 4 clueless as to what happened. “Did she reject our Minnie?” Yoochun asked. “I guess she did” Yunho sighed “come on lets go cheer up the guy” he ran out after Changmin.

 

Changmin patted his chest while slamming the drink down causing Junsu and Yoochun to jump 5 feet in the air. “Why doesn’t she like me?? Hyung! I am a thousand times better than that guy! I am tall, good looking, smart, rich, and much younger than him!”

Jaejoong patted Changmin on the back “I know I know, it’s her lost.” He comforted the maknae. “Did you even confront her about this? Maybe it was a mistake” Yoochun stated pulling the bottle away from Changmin just before he was about to drink again.

“No! I saw her with that guy! And they were flirting! She was having so much fun she didn’t even see me!” All 4 of them groaned as they face palmed themselves “so you didn’t ask her out properly?”

Changmin snorted “I don’t need to! I already know they’re going out! She won’t like me back!” Out of nowhere he snapped his head towards Yunho –who backed away- “Hyung you believe me right?”  Staring back at the maknae a bit scared Yunho let out an awkward laugh “of course, hyung’s always on your side?” he stated a bit unsure.

Shaking his head Jaejoong stood up “ok let’s get you home, you’re drunk” he pulled the drunken one up with him “I’ll take him home first” Jaejoong dragged an unwilling Changmin out of the club.

Junsu calmly watched as Jaejoong walked away before looking at the table filled with at least 20 bottles (or more) of beer –half of which Changmin drank- “Than that means we’re left with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter