❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e f o u r t y; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_UiIX1hofg

Changmin laid in bed with his blanket wrapped around just below his waist; his head was resting on his hand as he stared down at the beautiful angel beside him.

His hands swept over her bangs moving them away so he could get a better look at her sleeping face. Smiling, he leaned down and placed a kiss to her lips. Being the light sleeper that she is, Sammii slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the light as she did.

The moment her eyes were fully open, the first thing she saw were Changmin’s face plastered with a big grin "Hey baby" he greeted her "thanks for last night" he winked at her causing blood to rush up to her face and turning it bright red.

"Oh my god… this is so embarrassing!" she squealed pulling the cover over her face.

Changmin let out a chuckle as he removed the cover away from his girlfriend’s red face "There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, couples do this all the time" he whispered, placing a kiss to her forehead.

Sammii pulled the blanket up to cover the bottom half of her face "it’s still embarrassing…" Changmin smiled "well then if it’s so embarrassing why don’t you go get your clothes back on, I promise not to look" he covered his eyes with his hand.

When he didn’t respond when she waved her hands in front of him she quickly got out from under the cover and ran for her clothes. ‘geez where did he throw my clothes??’ she scanned the room for som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter