❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e f i v e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moWq2ziZJLc

On saturday morning Changmin woke up to the sound of the vaccum cleaner. Half asleep he stood up from his bed, pulled his hood over his head then made his way out his room. He leaned his body against the side of the door as he watch Sammii run around vaccuming.

"Morning oppa!" she cheered smiling at him.

Changmin groaned "what are you doing so early in the morning?" he crossed his arms across his chest.

Sammii turned off the vaccum, giving the house some peace and quiet "well since I don't have money to pay off the 100 grand right now. I'll help around with the house chores"

He tiredly sighed "You're still fussing about the money?"

"Of course! I can't let you waste money on someone like me. The least I could do is make myself useful right?" smiling she the vaccum again.

"oh god..." Changmin slapped his forehead before going back into his room.

After a refreshing and nice shower Changmin came out of his room in casual clothing and was on his way down the stairs.

"STOP!" he heard Sammii scream from the other side of the room just when he was about to set foot into the living room.

Changmin stared at her surprised "What's wrong?"

She sheepishly smiled "You can't come in yet, I just finished mopping so the floor is still wet. I don't want you to slip" he sighed before walking in the other direction.

After breakfast Changmin went into his office and was working on files until Sammii came in. He looked up at her "what are you doing now?"

She looked at him smiling as she raised up the duster. She ran around the room dusting every inch of the room. "oppa keyboard" she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter