❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r s i x; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHAP8k59-Q

"WOW!" Sammii gasped as she looked at the amusement park infront of her. "IT'S SO PRETTY!!" she ran over to the lit up carousel, her smile grew when a little girl on a pink horse brightly waved at her.

Changmin cooly walked over to Sammii with his hands in his jean pockets "hahaha you act like a little kid"

Excited Sammii turned around to face Changmin "oppa are we really going to play here today?"

He nodded his head "yes yes now let's go" he held out his hands infront of her. Sammii looked up at him confused.

Changmin looked at her and smile as he entwine his hands around Sammii's "wouldn't want you to get lost now would we?"

Blushing Sammii looked at Changmin's back as he lead her around the amusment park, slowly a smile crept up her face as she happily followed Changmin.

They spent their whole day together laughing and chatting about random stuff. At times Sammii would point out things she found interesting and Changmin would smile at her. Or one of them would do something stupid and the other would laugh at them. Today might just be the happiest day Sammii has ever spent, she was able to laugh openly and be herself. It was as if everything was lifted off her shoulder, no money, work, bills, or anything to worry about, today she was finally able to relax, something she hasn't done in a long long time.

"Oppa try this one on!" Sammii giggled as she placed bunny ears on Changmin.

He laughed "having fun?" she nodded her head before placing a halo on her head "oppa how does it look?" she asked facing him, a bright smile plastered acrosss her face.

Changmin held out both his thumbs out "perfect" he smiled then turned to the seller "we'll get these" he pulled out his wallet and payed for the headbands.

Next off they went to get ice cream. Sammii got cookies and cream while Changmin got chocolate fudge. "wow.... I haven't had ice cream in ages!" she excitedly ate her ice cream.

Changmin laughed "exactly like a little kid" he shook his head.

Suddenly he felt someone staring at him, turning his head around he saw Sammii gazing at his ice cream. He chuckled amused before he held out his ice cream a little towards her.

"really?!?" Changmin nodded his head "as long as I get so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter