❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r n i n e t e e n ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sammii made her way into TimeOut Gelato Bar (A/N TVXQ Park Yoochun's Ice cream shop). Eli had called her this morning telling her to meet up with him, he said it was something serious.

She stepped into the parlor filled with female students, looking around she spotted Eli in a corner on his cell phone. Smiling she walked over to him "What's the occasion that you're treating me to Micky's expensive ice cream?" she sat down infront of him.

Eli quickly put his cell phone away then looked up with a serious expression -something that Sammii rarely sees- she too frowned "Oppa what's wrong?"

"Let's order our ice cream first" he stood up to go over to the counter.

Sensing something was wrong Sammii followed after him, she wasn't going to pressure him to tell her until he wanted to.

After getting their ice creams they both sat back in there seat. Sammii would occasionally look up at Eli who sat there quietly.

"I broke up with Ji Hye" he sat up pushing his ice cream away.

Sammii on the other hand was just about to scoop another spoon of ice cream into when she heard his little statement. Her eyes widden and the spoon in her hand fell to the floor "What?" she looked at him hoping she heard wrong.

"Me and Ji hye, we're over" he stated looking at Sammii straight in the eyes.

"What? but how? I thought you guys were getting a long just fine. You guys have been dating for 3 years you guys can't be over just like that. Just a couple of days ago you were talking about her so sweetly. What happened?"

Eli looked up at Sammii "I was talking to Ji hye the other day and out of no where she told me she didn't like the way I treated you"

Sammii's head shot up "Me?!?"

He nodded his head "She said she felt like you were more important to me than she was. Ji Hye didn't like the idea of how I always run to you whenever you have problems, she felt like she isn't my girlfriend but you are. She thinks my feeling for her has changed"

"So this is my fault! Omg I have to go call Ji Hye unnie!" Sammii stood up from her seat and was just about to leave, but Eli held onto her wrist.

Standing up from his seat Eli look straight into Sammii's eyes "And I think she's right" Sammii looked up at him confuse "Sammii... I think I might like you more than a friend"

Sammii's jaws dropped wide open and her eyes widden in surprise "b-bwoh?!?"

Eli looked down "I know this is sudden but I think I have feelings for you. I feel like I always have to be here for you no matter what happens. Whenever you're hurt I get anxious and I feel hurt too. When you cry I know no matter where I am, I have to go see you. Sammii please consider my feelings for you" he looked up at her.

Sammii couldn't find any words to describe how she was feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter