The Accident

Only One

 

Taeyang POV

 

“I guess my work here is done then,” Cho Hee chuckled as she stood up in one lithe move, grabbed her purse and stalked out of our dorms.

 

I my heel just as I saw ___(Your name)___ disappear around the corner. Increasing my pace I sprinted after her, praying she hadn’t hurt herself already in the state she was in.

 

That one moment, that on instance when we opened that door and I knew what was coming but she didn’t. I knew I shouldn’t have listened to Cho Hee.

 

___(Your name)___ would never be mine, I’ve realised. She was hyung’s from the moment we stepped on that stage at the Bigbang Show.

 

The pain in her eyes was enough to show me where I belonged. Because pain like that meant she’d never heal properly unless she knew the truth.

 

I felt a hand yank me back and spin me around. A pair of angry eyes glared down…and it wasn’t just any type of angry…it was furious enough to burn me down within a few minutes.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I know I was in the wrong…please let’s just go find ___(Your name)___,” I said, hoping with all my might that I wouldn’t end up with my face broken in half.

 

His anger seemed to escalate and he gripped the front of my shirt, bringing my face as close as possible to his.

 

His angry breaths came in a short quick procession, heating up my face as I stared right into his fiery gaze.

 

“I can’t believe…of all people…do.you.know.what.you.made.me.do.to.her…don’t think this is over.”

 

He let go of my shirt, and I breathed a sigh of relief…I’ll make it up to him somehow…but we had to find ___(Your name)___ first.

 

TOP POV

 

I didn’t believe for one second Youngbae would even attempt this. Never for a moment did I think he’d set out to sabotage someone that I believe was like a brother to him.

 

I had the urge to spit in his face as he apologized. Saying sorry wasn’t going to make last night any less real.

 

Staring into his face I looked into the eyes that I had once upon a time actually liked seeing. But now…I wanted to rip those eyeballs out and feed them to my Venus fly trap.

 

I didn’t even know what I was saying to his face…all I could think about was ___(Your name)___. I’d never forgive him for what he made me do to her. Never.

 

Dropping his shirt, I started sprinting down the stairs and around the corner I’d seen her disappear through.

 

It’s only been a few moments…I mean she couldn’t have gotten that far. Not yet anyway.

 

I had to explain everything…not that it would make what I did any less wrong…but at least she’d know…that…well…technically it wasn’t me.

 

I heard heavy footsteps behind me and chanced a look, only to see Youngbae trying to catch up. That bastard. I wanted to stop…pummel his entire being into the depths of hell…but I couldn’t.

 

___(Your name)___ was my top priority. And anyway…he can come along and confess his sorry arse to her.

 

I doubled my speed as I neared the end of the stairs, only to stop dead in my tracks as time froze the scene in front of me.

 

Your POV

 

It hurt. It more than hurt. I wasn’t even mad at Cho Hee. I was mad at Seunghyun…so much…but I was more furious with myself.

 

For trusting him. For thinking that for one moment there was actually someone here that cared about me and didn’t want to screw me over.

 

My breath was coming in gasps and my vision was blurry as I clenched my teeth and pushed on. I didn’t know where I was going..I didn’t know where I was…I just knew I had to get away.

 

As the ground underneath me hardened a blearing sound cut through to my ears and I pause to look up, only to be greeted by bright headlights.

 

The light burned through my vision and I quickly shut my eyes. For a moment, everything stilled before something slammed into me, taking the wind out of my lungs.

 

I know I was airborne as my stomach dropped into my feet, just as I hit the ground.

 

A voice…a husky voice I’d know anywhere reached my ears and I smiled involuntarily. The pain in my head and limbs was nothing compared the pain in my chest.

Because I knew I’d never be able to fully get over him. And then everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n Short chappie, i know but I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE :) and im still holding to my promise of it will get better...just a few more twists ;) BTW excuse the disgusting amount of typos that i cant be bothered to correct..and i should probably write a disclaimer coz i feel bad for dissing Tabi's ex...she is probably a super sweet person in real life and this retarded character I've created is only for this fanfic purpose :) Keep subscribing and commenting :P