Cho Hee's Revenge

Only One

Your POV

 

My eyes were raw and sensitive as I opened them. I squinted at the bright light coming in through the windows of my apartment.

 

A bumping noise from the kitchen jolted me awake and I sat bolt upright. The door opened slowly and a familiar figure came in with what looked like breakfast on a tray.

 

My head was too clogged up and I looked confusedly at Youngbae before he cleared his throat and muttered, “Um…last night…hyung..”

 

And that was all it took.

 

Memory after memory cascaded down, burying me under information I hadn’t even begun to sort through.

 

But one thing came load and clear. Those eyes. The inhuman gaze that had borne into me just the previous night returned and I shivered involuntarily.

 

I looked up into the soft brown inquiring orbs that were inspecting my face closely. I wanted to smile…to thank him…but I couldn’t move my face.

 

I was numb.

 

A worried expression crossed his face and he moved the tray from in between us, shuffling closer to me.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

I nodded mutely, not trusting myself with the power of speech. The frown on his face increased in intensity, presumably at my silence.

 

I felt something leave a wet trail down my face as it s its way down. I blinked quickly, not realising I was crying. I couldn’t even feel that.

 

Tenderly…almost hesitantly he gathered in me in his arms, wrapping me in a delicate hug. The sudden embrace felt weird…something I was unaccustomed to.

 

The torso…a bit too hard and the arms didn’t fold in the right place but the comfort was still there.

 

And in moments like these…moments where emotions are like a tonne of bricks that just haven’t hit you yet, it’s good to know you have a shield.

 

TOP POV

 

My face looks like a Halloween mask and my head is killing me. I have absolutely no freaking idea what happened last night or even how I ended up from the party…to the couch in our dorms.

 

Groaning I got up, scanning the dorms quickly to find that no one was home. Where the hell were they? Today was our day off wasn’t it?

 

My face was throbbing, and another quick look in the mirror confirmed what I had seen earlier. Bruises, giant ugly bruises, were forming all around my face.

 

What had I done last night? Who the frick beat me up? I don’t even remember anything past walking in the door…after Cho Hee opened it.

 

As if on cue the doorbell rang, jolting me out of my little reverie. I tried straightening my hair a bit to look part human but to no use.

 

I made my way to the door and turned the knob. Why does Cho Hee pop up when you least want to see her?

 

I attempted to shut the door as soon as I registered who had rung the bell but she stuck her foot out and slipped inside before I even had a chance to protest.

 

Man my reflexes were so slow…probably from the beating I took yesterday for god knows what reason.

 

I groaned in frustration as I turned to see her fiddling with the DVD player. WHY? WHY TODAY?

 

“What the hell are you doing with that? Scratch that…what the hell are you doing here?” I asked trying my best not to tear out my own hair.

 

“You’ll see. Remember anything from last night, hun?”

 

I shook my head, wincing as my headache doubled its efforts.

 

“Well…I’m sure a little snippet of this will jolt your memory.”

 

Glancing suspiciously at the TV I plopped myself on the couch, watching as she turned it on and started flicking through the channels.

 

The DVD started playing a recording of something. A dark room. Muffled sounds of music and shouting could be heard in the background as the camera stopped shaking.

 

Two dark shapes could be seen in a corner. The view zoomed in to capture the faces, as perfect moment highlighting the emotions on each face as the moonlight from the open window shone down.

 

I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t speak. My headache was suddenly gone, replaced by a dizziness that threatened to overcome me.

 

The DVD plundered on like a horror movie that no matter how much you wanted to run screaming out of the room, you just can’t tear yourself away from.

 

It can’t be me. I wouldn’t. Never. I couldn’t have.

 

But the voices emanating from the TV cleared all doubts from my mind. My chest felt like it was being squeezed inside out as I lunged at the DVD player, manually yanking the CD out and snapping it in two.

 

I stared at the pieces in my hands wishing them to disappear, taking away whatever had happened last night away with them.

 

I turned to look at Cho Hee, afraid to ask the question that was plaguing my mind. But as thought of its own accord, my mouth moved and words came out in a hoarse whisper.

 

“What…what did I do?”

 

“Everything.”

 

One word. One word and I felt like the most dirtiest thing to be alive on the planet. I was no better than the guy who had been the first to do this to her. In fact, I was worse.

 

Cho Hee sniggered but I didn’t even have the energy to breathe, let alone mentally hurl abuse at her.

 

“Darling, do you really think that CD popped out of the camera like that? I have it all on a USB. The entire thing. Might I add that it will probably end up as this week’s most watched video on youtube? It’s gonna go viral once I upload it.”

 

Horror. Absolute terror gripped me as I looked into her eyes with a newfound fear.

 

“You can’t…you won’t.”

 

“Oh, try me.”

 

I had no choice. I can’t let her expose ___(Your name)___. I wouldn’t care if it was just me. In fact I’d put it up myself. I deserved that and more for what I had done.

 

But the video had ___(Your name)__ in it. That’s it. My last hope. I can’t believe I’ve been reduced to this.

 

“Please…I’ll do anything.”

 

“Anything?”

 

“Anything.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n I wonder what Cho Hee will ask for? DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN Thank you for all the lovely comments <3 Keep subscribing and commenting all my awesome readers...i seriously cant believe my first proper fanfic is going this well...COZ OF U GUYS WOOOHOOO *cheers* <3