Phase 1

Only One

 

Taeyang POV

 

Stage one of Cho Hee’s plan. It was degrading…humiliating…disgusting to say the least but there was no other way.

 

Being in the same room as her was repulsive enough and to say I was on the same side as her was just…too much. But it was for ___(Your name)___. She deserves someone better. And ___(Your name)___ wouldn’t even have to know what we were about to do if everything goes according to plan.

 

“You know what you have to do right?” Cho Hee asked me for the millionth time and I nodded exasperatedly.

 

“Well, I have to make sure it got past that mow hawk of yours, don’t I?” She giggled to herself, and I controlled myself as I had done countless times before.

 

I clenched and unclenched my fists before hurrying along to the elevator, hoping she wouldn’t tag along to pester me. No such luck.

 

I punched the button over and over, willing it to move faster so that I can be put out of my misery. Cho Hee continued to nag in her annoyingly nasal tone and I found myself trying not to ping pong her face into the ground.

 

Finally, the elevator doors opened and I let out an audible sigh of relief, only to be arrested, mid-breath at the sight of hyung and ___(Your name)___ cuddling.

 

Cho Hee gloated smugly as she glanced from ___(Your name)___ to me, as though she had just proved something to me. She then quickly giggled a goodbye that I didn’t even hear properly…the fumes in my ears were blocking everything out.

 

I stepped in and once again attempted my meditation ritual before speaking. “I’m guessing he accepted, right?”

 

___(Your name)___ extricated herself from hyung’s arms before absolutely bursting into the biggest, brightest smile I had ever seen. Too bad it wasn’t about me.

 

I tried my best to return the smile as she flung herself at me and hysterically screamed a long stream of details that I didn’t hear either.

 

She was here…in my arms. And she was happy. I brought my arms up around her, melting in her warmth and closed my eyes for a second, imagining her hug wasn’t one out of friendship.

 

I knew I held her too long when I felt her try to move away and hyung clear his throat noisily. I jerked back and smiled again, congratulating them.

 

So YG had let me down. My last hope. I had thought, that maybe, if he disapproved…I wouldn’t have to resort to Cho Hee.

 

I took a deep breath. This was it. The elevator doors opened and I saw hyung link arms with ___(Your name)___  as he leant down and placed a kiss on her head.

 

“Hey guys!” I called out, making my voice sound as excited as possible. It sounded fake. I knew it. Hyung knew it.

 

“Party at the club this Saturday then?”

 

I saw hyung and ___(Your name)___ exchange glances and realised my mistake. Last time they’d been at a club…well neither of them wanted to go there again. Ji had filled us in.

 

Quickly I tried once again, trying not to sound too desperate. This was stage one of the plan, and if it didn’t work…

 

“Actually, my parents are out anyway so let’s have it at their place. Just a few friends.”

 

I knew hyung was reluctant, I could tell by the way he looked at ___(Your name)___, almost as though willing her to say no.

 

He resigned himself as she excitedly nodded before thanking me as hyung half dragged half tugged her out.

 

I watched them almost skip out before digging into my bag to retrieve my mobile. Dialling Cho Hee’s number, I waited nervously before she picked up on the second ring.

 

“What did YG say?” she asked.

 

“He accepted. So I already did the first step. This Saturday, my parent’s house.”

 

“Oh goodie. Thank god you’re so believable Young Bae. Too bad your little innocence act is fake.”

 

I ignored that last statement before hesitantly asking a question. “She won’t know any of this right?”

 

“Nothing, I promise.  And I don’t make promises often.”

 

“What are you getting out of this?”

 

“Oh, Young Bae-ah. Maybe your innocence is long gone but your naivety scares me. You know just as well as I do that Seunghyun isn’t going to miraculously get a brain and ditch that . I’m doing this for your sake.

 

And since he broke my heart once…I figured I’d return the favour.”

 

I seriously doubted Cho Hee had anything or had ever had anything that even remotely resembled a heart but I knew enough not to question that too.

 

I sighed heavily into the phone, only to hear a strange chuckling in reply.

 

“Yah, you worry too much. Do you or do you not want ___(Your name)___?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“And this is for her own good remember. You want her to be happy right?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Well then problem solved. Seunghyun can suffer and regret all he has done to her and she’ll be happy with you.”

 

“But hyung isn’t-,”

 

“You don’t know him the way I do.”

 

“But with the plan. We don’t have to expose her that much, do we? Can’t we just take a few photos of them being a couple or something and post it on the net?”

 

I could tell she was becoming more frustrated with my questions.

 

“Bae-ah! Seunghyun isn’t as weak as he was when he was with me. And anyway, YG accepted them, which means it’s only a matter of time before they go official anyway. This is the only way. Now stop being thick-headed and go prepare for the party.”

 

“Ok…”

 

She hung up before I could say anymore and I trudged to my car, feeling unusually weighed down.

 

___(Your name)___ looked so happy with hyung though…what if I was doing the wrong thing? No. I shook my head to clear it. He’s using her…taking advantage of her. I have to save her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n I feel so bad for Tae because he thinks he's doing the right thing :'( ANYWHOO I ASSUME YOU'VE ALL HEARD GD's NEW FREAKING AMAZING SINGLES...OMIGAWWWDDF KILL ME NOW, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE HEHE ^___^ Keep commenting and subscribing! Comment replies:

@Yuna_Nuna - OH WOW REALLY? THANK YOU SOOSOS MUCH ;) Im so happy you like it :D Thanks for being awesome and commenting :)

@Fromyou - Well i didn't wanna make everyone bad in the story hehe ^__^ ahah Cho Hee and Tae's plan eh? Well this chappie is all a set up for what's coming so stay tuned...:P Thanks for the comment :)

@DuahSiraj - AHAHAHAHAH I SWEAR i was sitting there reading through ur series of comments going...aww ur up to like the 3rd chapter..yay another Cho Hee hater..WAIT WHAT YOU LIKE YB?...oh good you took it back...dont get me wrong i totes love him (second bias ;) but he kinda in this fanfic AND OMG TOP is my ULTIMATE BIAS FOREVER AND EVER, woot! Thanks for the comment :)

@k-poplov - You got that right...Cho Hee is bad news...lemme tell u that much ;) Thanks for commenting :D

@insertnamehere - YAY love for YG :) I didnt wanna make him bad too :P Yeah and Cho Hee...well she got dat evil plan up her....sleeve hehe Thanks for the comment :)

@baby_moon - I KNOOWW...i feel ultra bad because in almost every other fic i've read with other bb members he's the one that the girls always break and leave for another member :'( *sighs* I'll make him super awesome in my other fanfic :) Thanks for commenting <3

@MentallyAsian - OH NO U R A TAE BIAS...IM SO SORRY >.< WAAAH! I feel super bad for making him evil...and ur going to wanna murder me for what he's about to do...BUT DONT WORRY! I will make him uber nice in my other fanfic ;) Thanks for commenting <3