Enter the Ex

Only One

 

TOP POV(A few days after the call)

 

Ok so anger was right up there on my most frequently felt emotions list. I wanted to burn holes through the door I was pacing in front of and cook the person inside. If only Yang Hyun Suk wasn’t YG’s president, then I could probably get away with it.

 

“Come in now,” the familiar voice that had scolded us, screamed at us, broken the bad and good news to us and praised us (rarely) called out.

 

Gripping the door knob tightly I entered his office and turned my back, pretending to close the door as I regained my composure. Getting kicked of Bigbang for assaulting YG Papa isn’t going to get me anywhere.

 

‘Deep breaths, Seunghyun,’ I repeated over and over. Staring at the ground, I shuffled my way closer to the desk until I was a respectable distance away.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, I know you’re angry, just hear me out okay? I couldn’t do anything about it. You know who her father is. We can’t get involved in politics; it’ll bring not only you or Bigbang but all of YG down. There are too many dreams here that I can’t sacrifice for one person.”

 

I dare to steal a glance at him. He had an indifferent expression on his face as he continued to type something up on his laptop.

 

Clearing my throat I speak up. “But of all people her? You know what she did! How could you accept her as a trainee? I just…don’t want it to happen again.”

 

He sighed, looking up at me. “Do you think I don’t know? It nearly ruined Bigbang. But think about your band mates Seunghyun-ah. How would you feel if Bigbang was over because of you, huh?”

 

Well, I had suspected it wasn’t up for discussion anyway, even before I had stepped into his office. Once this man made a decision, he stuck to it like superglue.

 

“Just…I don’t know, avoid her or something.” He turned back to his laptop and dismissed me.

 

The call had been enough to keep me awake for the last few nights. The bags under my eyes were more prominent, giving me an uncanny resemblance to the maknae. Urrgh.

 

I walked back to the studio, where the rest of Bigbang was practicing our new choreography. The coffee I had left in the room was now cold but I drank it up anyway. Better than nothing I guess.

 

“Hyung. Just sit this one out. You look like something ran you over. Twice…” Ji called out.

 

“Aww. That’s not fair! I look like that every day, how come I don’t get to sit out?” The maknae complained and as usual everyone ignored him.

 

Thankful, I sat down and pretended to memorise the choreo as they did the routine over and over again.

 

I was just about to drop off when I heard a familiar voice. Definitely a voice I wanted to hear…too bad it sounded worried.

 

“Youngbae-sshi, what happened? Is he ok? I thought I’d drop in before my night shift at the hospital and check up on him.” ___(Your name)___’s voice said.

 

“He’s just tired. Don’t worry,” Youngbae replied.

 

An exhausted smile stretched itself across my face when I felt a cautious palm linger on my forehead, testing my temperature.

 

I grabbed it quickly and pulled her down on top of me, making her yelp in surprise.

 

A strangely Seungri-like snigger came from behind us, and she hurriedly scrambled away, coming to rest next to me.

 

“Yah, you lot, get out of here!” I yelled, and was pleased to be greeted by the sound of footsteps shuffling out the door.

 

Your POV

 

He opened one eye after another and turned to face me as he the hand he was still holding. Why did I have to be wearing my totally unfashionable white coat when he could look so y in sweats?

 

I spun around so he wouldn’t see my reddening cheeks.

 

“You know you should eat more! You don’t eat anything and you need to sleep more. How are you going to do you’re concerts when you get so tired huh? We wouldn’t want you falling sick would we?” I chided, trying my best to hide my obvious embarrassment.

 

“No we wouldn’t,” he said in the voice of a child that had just been scolded. “But I have you to look after me, yes?”

 

I nodded. Oh so cute! I took a deep breath and leaned forward slowly, letting his lips touch mine.

 

They were soft yet blazing, causing all the blood to rush up to my ears and making my heart palpitate at the same time. He let me go at my own pace, moving with my rhythm although I could feel how hard it was for him to control himself. His arms came around my body, pulling me tightly against his chest.

 

I smiled shyly against his lips and felt him smile too, before he started to kiss me once again. Oxygen was something I could do without at the moment, although his sweet scent and his crazy lips were making me dizzy.

 

Suddenly a female voice sounded across the room in an almost sarcastically smug tone.

 

“Oh, sorry! Am I interrupting something?”

 

 

 

 

a/n YAY, i finally made them kiss heheh, long overdue i think :P Man, don't you hate it when romantic moments get interrupted? Gaah DX so annoying...anywhoo thank so much for all the awesome comments and keep subscribing <3 Comment replies: 

@ baby_moon - Sorry about the suspense but I want to keep it a secret for now >< hehe but u shall find out soon :) Thanks for commenting :P

k-poplov - AHAHAH <3 no worries, it's so hard not to write a chapter right now where the BB members find the turd who did this to her and shove his head up his arse...heheh thanks chuu ~

insertnamehere - Hmmm...I'm not sure if i want to make him someone that TOP knows...tempting idea though! And the ex...gaah the ex...i hate her already and I'm the one who put her in the story!!Thanks for the lovely comments <3

JMrobyn - Thank chuuu <3 

Mizuki_SONE - I KNOW...man I want to kill the too...he needs a good bashing! Keep commenting <3 :)

noodlefreak - I hate exs so soossoso much but I think this one really needs to spice up the story a little. Oh its so fun to put in bad characters just so they can get their arse kicked by BB ;) Thanks for commenting <3