The Party

Only One

 

Cho Hee POV

 

I swear if Youngbae had even half a brain he’d be the one with that . And Seunghyun would be mine…just like he has always been.

 

I glanced at the clock quickly before turning back to the two dresses at hand. An hour till the party at Youngbae’s house.

 

The red strapless or the blue halter neck? I stared at them a little while more before shoving them both back into the wardrobe. I pulled out the pink mini-dress and slipped into it. Seunghyun liked pink.

 

I gazed into the mirror, as I touched up my makeup. Tonight is going to be…memorable to say the least. Looking my best isn’t going to hurt right?

 

He should be here to pick me up any moment now. I hurried to the front door, checking my bag for everything I would need.

 

The crystal vial caught the light of the overhead bulb and threw it right back at me, catching my eye at once. The colour of the liquid inside was subdued by the container that held it. It was only a small amount…but it would be enough.

 

Rummaging through my bag, I checked the camera and made sure the disk was clear. Smiling I replaced it and returned my gaze to the clock, watching it tick down.

 

Just thinking about that blundering fool made me want to burst out in hysterics. It’s not like I ever truly wanted to help him, he should have at least known that much.

 

I guess he was blinded or whatever it is by his disgusting obsession with that little . What made her so desirable anyway? Trust me; her looks do not do her any justice. The only way she could win a beauty pageant is if she was entered in the section for pets.

 

Youngbae has no idea. That idiot thinks I’m playing nice. I’m not as misguided as he is. If I can’t have Seunghyun, then no one will. And if I’m going down, everyone’s going down with me.

 

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts and I opened it at once. His mow hawk looked slightly wilted as he fidgeted on my front door step.

 

Sighing I grabbed his upper arm and dragged him in the direction of the parking lot. If his nervousness got the better of him, we were bound to stuff up…and I can’t risk this one getting away too.

 

Shoving him in the driver’s seat, I quickly made my way to the passenger side and hopped in. It took him a couple of tries to start the car, and I sighed impatiently before swapping seats and starting it myself.

 

“Sorry…I…” Youngbae said, scratching his head.

 

“Look Youngbae, this isn’t going to work if you’re going to act like a blithering baboon in front of them all, arrasso? How many times do I have to tell you that you’re doing this for her?”

 

He nodded worriedly yet again and I tried not to bash my head against the steering wheel. It was like working with a permanently brain damaged minion. Why do I have to be stuck with a mentally retarded imbecile as a partner in crime?

 

Finally we arrived at his house and I pulled into the garage. No one was here yet, thankfully so we made our way inside and sat on one of the stools in the kitchen. A viper lying in wait…I like the sound of that.

 

TOP POV

 

“Can’t we just stay home and watch a movie or something?” I whined for the millionth time.

 

She sighed before repeating the same answer she had given me countless times before.

 

“No. We promised remember? And it will be a good time to catch up.”

 

Yeah right. She promised. Not me. I was telepathically screaming at her to deny the offer straight out when he asked.

 

“But-,” I tried again before she cut me off.

 

She leaned in quickly, grabbing my face, bringing it down to meet hers and pressing our lips together.  I froze, shocked for a second. She almost never made the first move. The earthy yet sweet scent of her shampoo was still something I wasn’t used to as I started to feel slightly out of breath and light headed.

 

She smiled into the kiss as she felt my surprise melt away before I started to kiss her back. Her lips were so soft I was worried they’d rip underneath mine but just as I was getting into it she pulled away, leaving me reeling.

 

“What were you saying oppa?” she asked sweetly, with her hands still on my face and her eyes gazing intently into mine.

 

“Eh?...I…uh…nothing,” I managed to get out before kicking myself. I felt my cheeks heating up as I heard a slight giggle from the other side of the car.

 

And people thought she was the innocent one.

 

Your POV

 

The driver sped through the streets of Seoul, twisting and turning, making short work of the distance ahead of us. We were late already thanks to someone’s complaining.

 

His face was still a slight shade of pink which I found was hilariously cute, just as we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful home. It was a mansion; believe me when I say that. The whole garden outside sparkled with fairy lights, like one of those magical islands you see in Disney movies.

 

It was a chilly night, quite in contrast to the temperature a few hours ago. I pulled my thin cardigan around my shoulders and hurried to the front door. I waited for Mr. Grouchy to make his way slowly to a stop beside me before ringing the doorbell.

 

Lo and behold, who opens the door?

 

Cho Hee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n Sorry!!! so much work to do so updates will be slower although i'll be free in two weeks time so Woopee! Im so sorry, I'll make sure to reply to all your amazing comments in the next update, I seriously have no time right now <3 Thank y'all for sticking with me :) Keep commenting and subscribing :P