The Decision

Only One

 

TOP POV

 

The rest of the trip was nowhere near amazing. It was so much more. My cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much with ___(Your name)___.

 

It was Jiyong and Dara that ended up winning in the end. Although by that stage the rest of us couldn’t care less and when the forest escapade finally ended, Chang-Po looked like he wanted to throttle us.

 

Daesung and Minzy looked so much closer, now and then whispering things to each other and giggling. And Minzy had said Daesung wasn’t her style. Yeah, right.

 

Seungri’s obsession with anything that wore a skirt had now been narrowed down to anything with the name CL. He was literally her personal assistant, although it didn’t look like he cared, as long as he was with her. But it didn’t stop him stealing glances at ___(Your name)___ every now and again.

 

Aiish. That boy.

 

Jiyong and Dara, they were on a whole different level to the rest of us. Their relationship such a close combination of friendship and love, it was hard to separate the two. Sure, they denied the fact that they fancied each other but, hey, it was Jiyong that had chosen Dara as his partner and she had agreed.

 

And then there was Bae and Cho Hee. Strangely, he had managed to get her talking and somewhat smiling. I gotta give him that.

 

Maybe he would move on from taking a shot at my girl every chance he got. Finally, things were working my way.

 

After dropping the girls off, everyone crashed into the dorms and made their way straight to their rooms. Not even bothering to change, I dropped onto my bed and felt myself drift into a dreamless sleep.

 

Taeyang POV

 

I couldn’t sleep. The others had knocked off as soon as we had arrived at the dorms but I couldn’t stop thinking about Cho Hee.

 

I believed her. She was right when she had said that there was only one way for ___(Your name)___ to leave hyung.

 

But the way she had planned to do it…it would hurt them both. I couldn’t afford to hurt ___(Your name)___ and although Seunghyun hyung was pissing me off with taking her for granted, he was like a blood brother.

 

I rolled over as I reached into the pocket of my jeans. I unfolded the small, crumpled up piece of paper and stared at the scrawny handwriting.

 

‘Call me,’ she had said. ‘Call me when you’re ready.’

 

This plan of hers, if I were to go through with it, there was no guarantee I would actually get ___(Your name)___. I would just be breaking hyung and her up.

 

It was a chance. The chance I’d missed on the idol camp. If I were to get ever have a chance at getting ___(Your name)___, this would be it.

 

But the more I thought about it, the more I thought about hurting ___(Your name)___. Hyung had done that enough and if I were to do it too, then I would be just as bad as him.

 

Sighing, I scrunched up with piece of paper and lobbed it into the bin underneath my table. I stood up quickly and stretched, glancing out the window to see that the sky had already darkened.

 

The dorm was still quiet as I padded through the hallway and into the kitchen, pouring myself a cool cup of water to clear my mind.

 

The refreshing liquid soothed my throat and I downed another cup before silently making my way back to my room.

 

That’s when I heard the voices. I couldn’t make out whose they were as the muffled noises could hardly be picked up.

 

Trusting my ears, I moved in the direction of the voices, listening intently. As I crept forward, the voices grew a louder and louder until finally I ended up outside a slightly ajar door. A door that opened into Jiyong’s room.

 

The voices of my leader and my hyung could be heard clearly now and I held my breath, cocking my ear in an effort to make out the words.

 

“Didn’t you notice the way he was looking at her?” a distinctively deep voice growled. 

 

A short, but uncomfortable silence followed before a higher voice replied quietly.

 

“I did.”

 

Confused, I leaned in ever so slightly, careful not to move the door and strained to hear once again.

 

“Ji…I…I’m thinking of telling YG about ___(Your name)___ and me. It’s not much use keeping it in the dark anymore. He’s bound to find out soon anyway and I guess it’s time we became official. It might make him back off a bit, you know?” Seunghyun hyung continued, his voice still thick with sleep.

 

“Bae hyung isn’t one to back off like that, hyung, you know that. I told you I’ve seen the way he looks at her. Hyung, it’s so obvious. He wants her so badly. I don’t know if telling YG will make it better or worse. YG might not even allow your relationship. But…I guess it’s worth a try. There’s not much anyone can do against YG if he approves,” came the leader’s reply.

 

A sigh emanated from one of the inhabitants of the room. I heard the rustling of feet and sheets as someone stood up and made their way towards the door.

 

Leaping nimbly away, I made my footsteps as light as possible and sprang into the open door of my own room, shutting it silently behind me.

 

Sinking to the floor, I ran a hand through my hair. Seunghyun hyung’s heavy footsteps could be heard from outside, trudging back down the hallway towards his room.

 

I opened my eyes slowly and crawled over to the bin, plunging my hand into it and picking off the topmost piece of paper.

 

Unfolding it once more I squinted at the number, quickly pulling out my phone and keying it in. I had to do this, for both of us.

 

As they say, no pain no gain eh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n tsk tsk Taeyang and Cho Hee a team? I smell something bad cooking...Keep commenting and subscribing and thanks to all you awesome readers <3 Comment replies:

@BlueRiver04  - I was seriously thinking about making him deny her outright...but there's still a couple more twists till the end of this story...we'll just have to wait and see what this 'plan' is wont we? hehe Thanks for commenting ^___^

@baby_moon - YOU BETCHA! Cho Hee plus anything is a bad combo :P Thanks for leaving a comment :)

@insertnamehere - u didnt 'reple'? vat do u mean? but yes i know, cho hee is the epitome of pure mean/evil :/ Thanks for leaving a comment :D

@Fromyou - HOW CAN I NOT LET TABI HAVE A HAPPY ENDING? he is my ultimate bias like homg everything about him is TO DIE FOR...AND my second bias is TAEYANG TOO...man it kills me to make him a meanie poo :X Thanks for commenting ;)

@k-poplov - Aww thanks so much...I know..gaah anything to do with Cho Hee in general ends up in disaster! Thanks for the awesome comment :D

@MentallyAsian - AWW YAY Im glad u like it...*feels honoured and smiles like an idiot at the laptop screen* ahaha well that's what I envisioned Cho Hee to be like anywhoooo <3 Thanks for dropping a comment :D

@heartcupcake - I was sosososo close to making him good again but there are still a few things that need doing and who else better than the evil duo "Bae and Cho Hee"? dw...maybe he'll turn out good in then end...althoguh i dont knowhow thats possible after what he's gonna do later on.. ;) STAY TUNED HEHEH Thanks for leaving a comment <3