The Club

Only One

 

Your POV

 

I wake up screaming again. It’s the same nightmare every single time. The sheets are wet with perspiration and tangled up in my arms and legs.

 

My breathing is fast as I try to calm down. I start the usual routine.

 

Deep Breath.

 

In.

 

Out.

 

Close eyes.

 

Deep Breath.

 

In.

 

Out.

 

Open Eyes.

 

Repeat.

 

Quickly I get up out of my bed and wash my face. I brush out my knotty hair and go into the kitchen, getting myself a cool cup of water.

 

It’s 3:00 am in the morning. The cool water brings me back to my senses and I take the cup into the bedroom with me.

 

I pull the blankets up around my shoulders even though it’s a surprisingly warm night. The dream, the same one has come every single night without fail since it happened. For months on end I haven’t had a complete night’s sleep.

 

My heart rate has finally calmed down. I take the sleeping pills out of the bedside cabinet and swallow them. This is the only way nowadays I can go to sleep after that dream.

 

Even though it has been many moths since that incident, the scars he left on me are still fresh. And no matter how hard I try, they never fade.

 

~ A few days pass by ~

 

“___(Your name)___, hurry up, I need the bathroom before they come to pick us up. You look great, stop picking at your hair. They’re going to think you turned into an ape,” Rachel shouts at me as she bustles into the bathroom.

 

Rachel has made me into a supermodel once again, even if I say so myself. She’s got me into one of her cocktail dresses. It’s a deep, royal blue with satin flowers around the waist. And yes, she has put me into one of those stiletto heels that could pass for a murder weapon.

 

She looks amazing too, in her cute little red dress. Her make-up is flawless as always. That woman knows fashion like the back of her own hand.

 

The sound of my apartment doorbell ringing sends her into a frenzy, checking her hair and rubbing non-existent dust off her dress.

 

I sigh and go to open the door. Outside stand Jiyong and Seunghyun, both looking smoking as always. And I thought they couldn’t get any better.

 

“Ready?” Seunghyun asks just as Rachel joins me from behind. We both nod as we step out and I turn to lock my door.

 

“You look amazing,” a voice tells me from behind. I smile to myself and turn to face Seunghyun. Rachel is blushing furiously and Jiyong has a self satisified smirk plastered all over his face. I’m guessing he pulled a similar line on her too.

 

“That was cheesy,” I tell him, mock annoyance in my voice, although I’m secretly pleased.

 

We make our way to their car and climb in. The rest of Bigbang greet us happily and we chat away as the driver pulls onto the road.

 

It isn’t far to the club from my apartment so it doesn’t take long to get there.

 

It’s absolutely packed with people. So much so that one can hardly breathe. I feel the panic rising up in my throat and attempt to swallow it. But I can’t escape the watchful gaze of Seunghyun.

 

“We don’t have to go in. I don’t like crowds either,” he smiled down at me. I shook my head and followed the others in.

 

If only he knew it wasn’t the crowds that scared me. It was the people in them.

 

The air was absolutely stifling. People everywhere, dancing and sweating all over each other. I made my way quickly over to the bar and grabbed whatever was in the cup. I downed it in one and asked for more. 'Stay calm, ___(Your name)___' I tell myself.

 

Rachel went off to dance and I was left alone, looking for Seunghyun.

 

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy. My head started spinning and I felt like I was about to throw up. I grabbed the closest chair and closed my eyes, rubbing my head with my hands.

 

I needed to get out of there. I opened my eyes and stared into an unfamiliar face.

 

“You are damn fine. Wanna come with me?” he asked.

 

I shook my head desperately and tried to pull away when he grabbed my hands.

 

A pair of strong arms came around me and wrenched me away. That’s the second time he’s rescued me from a crowd.

 

And yet, the last time I was too dazed to even react. This time however I jumped as he touched me. But Seunghyun only held on tighter as he growled something to the other man.

 

My head was pounding as I closed my eyes and slipped into the darkness.

 

TOP POV

 

It’s the first time I’ve touched her properly. The time at the concert doesn’t really count because she was too caught up to even react.

 

Her small frame folds perfectly into my arms as I carry her out to the car.

 

She’s drunk. Whatever she was drinking must’ve been strong. And that man…

 

I ground my teeth furiously. If only she hadn’t fainted at that moment. I could’ve pummelled his sleazy face right then and there.

 

The driver took us straight to her apartment and I thanked him quietly, instructing him to go back for the others.

 

I carried her once more, up to her apartment and fished the keys out of the purse she clutched in her hands. Even when she was dead to the world she didn’t let go of that damned thing.

 

I quickly opened the door and take her straight to her bedroom, placing her carefully on the bed.

 

That’s when I realised what I had to do.

 

Crap. How the hell am I going to get her out of that stupid dress? I hunted around for something to change her into and found a robe.

 

I propped her up and after much struggling managed to get the robe wrapped around her on top of the dress.

 

Now came the hard part. Oh god. I feel like I’m taking advantage of a drunken woman.

 

Trying not to feel anything I reached up underneath the robe and tugged the zip of the dress, which thankfully came free easily.

 

Sighing, I dragged the dress out and chucked it onto her desk. Slowly I tucked her into bed after wiping her face clean of sweat.

 

Now what am I going to do? I can’t just leave her here. She’s drunk for god’s sake.

 

I took off my coat and put it on the desk, next to her dress. A tired smile stretched itself across my face as I stared down at her. She looked so breathtaking and innocent just sleeping there.

 

I placed a feather light kiss on her forehead before settling into the chair next to her bed. 

 

 

 

 

a/n Don't kill me. I know this chappie is a bit uneventful too but I promise the next one is going to reveal something uber important ;) Comment and subscribe and I will update ASAP <3