YG

Only One

 

Your POV

 

 

This time I’m nearly about to throw up. Meeting Bigbang had been one thing but YG? YG himself?

 

 

And not only that, we were going to waltz into his office, tell him that Seunghyun had pretty much screwed over his contract by dating me and ask if we can make it official.

 

 

I honestly have no idea what that guy is thinking. You know, I’m even contemplating wearing a bullet proof vest underneath my hoodie, just in case.

 

 

I shuffle my feet and fiddle nervously in the back of Bigbang’s car with Seunghyun on the way to the YG building. My stomach going for gold in gymnastics is not helping at all and every now and then I have to take a deep breath, willing my body not to betray me.

 

 

My palms are sweaty and I wipe them over and over on my jeans until Seunghyun can’t stand my fidgeting and grabs both hands and rubs small, slow circles on the back.

 

 

I relax instantly as the somersaults in my stomach go on break and look up to meet his eyes. I know he’s trying hard to hide his own feelings but I can feel his anxiety, like tremors through the air in between us.

 

 

I rest my head on his chest and his arms come around me instinctively. His breathing soothes the rest of my worries away and I close, only to be jolted awake when the car stops.

 

 

I swear my organs are going to jump out of my throat soon.

 

 

The YG building towers over us, looking intimidating in appearance alone. Sure I’ve been here countless times before but never to see YG.

 

 

Seunghyun grabs my hand as we start to walk towards the building’s entrance, squeezing it reassuringly.

 

 

Suddenly he turns towards me, stopping me for a moment by putting both hands on my shoulders.

 

 

“Whatever he says…It doesn’t matter ok? I want us and I want Bigbang but if both can’t coexist…you know-,”

 

 

I hush him with a finger to the lips before I start speaking.

 

 

“No. If you can’t have both, we’ll come home and think of something…anything. Let’s not rush into anything ok?”

 

 

He nods uncertainly and then turns back to face the building. With my hand tightly clasped in his, we slowly make our way into the building.

 

 

TOP POV

 

 

I feel like my heart is going to break out of my chest any moment. It’s beating so hard that I can hardly hear myself think over it.

 

 

The elevator ride is painfully slow as I shift from foot to foot, trying my best not to look agitated in front of ___(Your name)___ although I’m pretty sure she knows anyway.

 

 

The elevator door opens out onto the floor holding studios that Bigbang usually practice in. I have to drop by Teddy hyung and pick up a few things before I see YG.

 

 

The door to the recording studio is open and I walk in, relieved to see that the music sheets that hyung left for me and neatly placed on the table. I grab them quickly and walk out, trying to keep my pace even and relaxed.

 

 

I look around, trying to distract myself before I die of apprehension, only to see a certain someone in the studios.

 

 

“Oooh~ It’s Youngbae oppa! Let’s go say hi,” ___(Your name)___ trills as she drags me towards the door of the studio.

 

 

I grimace inwardly, trying to think of an excuse not to go in, but soon enough we were walking through the door and I plastered a grin across my face.

 

 

Bae had his back to us and he was whispering furiously into his mobile.

 

 

“___(Your name)___-ah, he’s talking to someone on the phone. Do you want to come back later?” I tried hopefully.

 

 

She looked uncertainly at Bae’s back before turning around and nodding at me. I thanked the stars and before she could change her mind, started walking towards the door.

 

 

“Oh! ___(Your name)__-ah! Hyung! What are you guys doing here?” a voice exclaimed.

 

 

From the corner of my eye I saw ___(Your name)___ spin around and smile widely as I tried my best not to groan and clench my fists and the same time.

 

 

Cue the fake smile.

 

 

I trail behind ___(Your name)___ as she makes her way back to Bae.

 

 

“Oppaaaa! How have you been? We’re here…,” she looked at me and smiled even wider before spinning back, “TO TELL YG ABOUT US! Omo…I hope he says yes…and if he does we can be official! Oppa, I’m so excited and scared at the same time…You will support us won’t you?” she asked, taking a deep breath.

 

 

I know that smile. The one Bae gives when he absolutely doesn’t care or he’s forcing himself to be happy when he’s not.

 

 

“Of course ___(Your name)___-ah, oppa will do anything for you...” he said before glancing at me, “…and hyung.”

 

 

“YAY! Oppa thank you so much! That made me feel so much better! We better go now though, we don’t want to be late.”

 

 

Youngbae rubbed her head affectionately…a little too affectionately and we said our goodbyes.

 

 

I rubbed at my temples as we stepped into the elevator once more and made our way to the topmost floor where YG’s office was located.

 

 

His office was the only thing on that floor which made it all the scarier. I could feel ___(Your name)___ start to get nervous once more and I resumed the circles on the back of her hand.

 

 

I tensed as we neared the door. We faced it for a moment before I looked at her and mouthed, ‘Ready?’

 

 

She nodded slowly and I curled my hand into a fist to knock on the door. But even before I could come into contact a voice from inside said, “Come in.”

 

 

I trailed my hand down to the door knob and turned before I decided to run away.

 

 

YG was sitting behind his desk, with his laptop as usual, but this time he was staring straight at us…or more specifically our linked hands.

 

 

I opened my mouth to explain but before I could get in a word he spoke quietly.

 

 

“I know.”

 

 

“You do?” I asked, confused.

 

 

“Do not insult my intelligence, Seunghyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

a/n I wonder what YG will say? DUM DUM DUM DUUUUMMM...hehe Keep commenting and subscribing! By the way..I keep foregtting to mention that I have re-uploaded my very very very first fanfic and I would absolutely LOVE YOU if you go check it out for moi, pwease? Here it is! Keep commenting and subscribing all you lovely people <3 Comment replies:

@BlueRiver04 - Anything with a Cho Hee on top is going to end up bad bad bad!...I feel bad for getting Tae under Cho Hee's influence but her truly needs to see how evil she is right? Thanks for commenting :)

@noodlefreak  - No THANK YOU for reading my story :) Im so happy u like it...*smiles retardedly and bows and computer screen* TOP IS MY BIIIAIASSSS AHDKJFHKIFUHDIFUI WHY IS HE SO...DFHLIDUFHE! Sorry, im a bit hyper :) Thanks heaps for the lovely comment :D

@baby_moon - I feel so bad for Tae coz he isn't reeeallly a bad person..its just Cho Hee's evil vibes! Thanks for commenting :P

@Fromyou - AWW THANKS SOSOSO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT..whippee :) I might take a couple of days coz I write and then I upload but I try my best to update ASAP...oh man I know how much as a reader if I love a story and the author is busy Im like "PUT ME OUT OF MY MISSERRYYY~" heehh Thanks for commenting ^___^

@insertnamehere - OOHH right hehe, Don't worry I want Tabi and "me" to be together too...we'll just have to see how it pans out yes? Tae isnt a bad person...he's just hoodwinked by Cho Hee....Thanks for commenting :)

@iloveyoutaeyang  - OMG, i saw ur username and I was like oh lordy this person is going to hate me so much for making Tae bad :( I would like to say "IM SO SORRRYYY" *wails* Tae is my second bias..gah it kills me to make him bad because in like variety shows and stuff he's such a frickin ANGEL!! BUT IM SO GLAD U LOVE IT and dont worry, Tae isnt a bad person..he's just under retarded Cho Hee's evilness...Thanks so much for the comment :D

@Mizuki_SONE  - OMO that's a good idea..maybe at the end all of BB can play a giant prank on Cho Hee! heheh *chuckles evily* Thanks for commenting :D

WOOHOOO SO MANY COMMENTS!!! I honestly love all ur enthusiasm <3 SARANGHAE ALL MY LOVELY READERS <3