Surprises Galore

Only One

TOP POV

 

 

I jumped away from ___(Your name)___ as though I had been scalded. The familiar tone of the woman I had once thought the world of echoed around the studio, bouncing off the walls and ceiling. Man, I never realised it sounded so annoyingly…nasal?

 

 

I felt guilty for pushing away ___(Your name)___, thank god I was still holding her hand. I squeezed it tightly and stole a glance at her, chuckling in my head as I saw her blushing furiously.

 

 

I turned to see the ghost of my past relationship standing at the doorway. And I had fallen for this backstabbing ? It makes me want to regurgitate my breakfast.

 

 

I smiled widely and stared straight into those cold eyes. Her eyes weren’t the same as before. They had lost the innocence that I had been attracted to, replaced by an iciness that I couldn’t shake off.

 

 

“Oh, no worries! We were just about to leave, to find say a…comfier place? You have it all to yourself,” I replied.

 

 

The briefest moment of fury flitted behind those frosty orbs and I grinned in satisfaction. Pulling ___(Your name)___ up, I strode out the door, into the corridor and only stopped when we reached the end of the corridor.

 

I looked down at ___(Your name)___, who still looked a bit flushed from being caught out. She looked so carefree and innocent; I didn’t have the heart to tell her about you-know-who.

 

 

I pinched her cheeks playfully and she slapped my hands away, rubbing at the spot and pouting in an almost comic way.

 

 

“Didn’t you say you had a night shift at the hospital?” I asked.

 

 

“HOLY CRAP! I forgot. They are going to murder me…what am I going to do?” she screamed, turning to sprint away.

 

 

I caught her arm and spun her around to face me. Leaning forward until our noses were almost touching, I whispered, “You could stay here…with me…”

 

 

She smiled slowly and inched her lips forward as I closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt my nose being yanked.

 

 

“Yah! I have work to do! My boss isn’t going to let me off the hook just because I look like a panda!” She pecked me lightly on the nose before waving a goodbye and running to the elevators that led down to the parking lot for visitors.

 

 

I turned back down the hallway and made my way to the lifts on the opposite side, where our cars usually waited, hoping the other hadn’t left without me.

 

 

Pressing the button, I whistled an old tune to myself as I waited for the lifts to come up. The doors opened and I stepped in, turning to press the ‘Basement’ button, only to be greeted by a lean figure.

 

 

Her smile was enough to send chills down my back. She slid into the place next to me and smiled again, in that smug way of hers.

 

 

“So we meet again, huh? You’ve changed so much Seunghyun. You’re almost...desirable now. Drop that with her pretty little paws all over you. You deserve much better. Let’s give it another shot.”

 

 

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to slap a woman so hard before. I clenched my fists in order to not punch a hole through her face and replied in a neutral tone.

 

 

“That ‘’ is my girlfriend. I’d appreciate it if you kept your claws off me and the things I value. And if you’re that deprived of male company go pick up a random at the club. I’m sure there’s someone out there willing to give even sewer rats like you a chance.”

 

 

“Oooh! I’m burning. Little Seunghyun finds his voice. It just makes you even ier. And baby, when I do get you, make sure you wash your hands before touching me. I don’t want scum from that hoe on me.”

 

 

And with that, she stepped out of the elevator and disappeared into the parking lot, leaving me wanting to rip her hair out by the roots.

 

 

Still fuming I made my way over to our car, which thankfully had not left yet.

 

 

Daesung smiled at me and opened the car door to let me in. I offered a half-smile half-grimace in return and hoped he didn’t notice. The driver set off for our dorms as I settled in.

 

“HYUUNNG!” trilled the maknae after a few moments. He made a seductive face and winked. Bae mimed puking at his expression, which earned a few chuckles from me.

 

 

“How was she? Did you get to 2nd base? You’re so lucky, hyung, she is such a catch. Damn, I am so going to be partners with her at the camp…”

 

 

My fury, which had increased tenfold by the maknae drooling over MY girlfriend, turned quickly to confusion and I whirled around to face Ji.

 

 

“Yah! Seungri-ah! We weren’t going to tell him now remember?” Jiyong glared at the maknae who offered a weak, apologetic smile in return.

 

 

“Tell me what?” I prompted, waiting for an explanation.

 

 

“Gah…considering you’ve already  let the cat out of your big mouth already, I may as well tell him now.” Ji paused; picking is words carefully before continuing.

 

 

“YG papa has organized a camp/vacation thing for us. Like a bonding thing. Like you know that show Daesung used to do; Family Outing? Yeah, it’s sorta like that. We’re allowed to bring one person with us, so we all figured we’d invite a few girls so you can bring ___(Your name)___. There is one-,”

 

 

“That is freaking awesome man! A vacation, eh? Finally he’s doing something right!” I exclaimed in triumph. A holiday with ___(Your name)___ is exactly what I need!

 

 

The others exchanged worried glances before Ji resumed speaking.

 

“Hyung, we know about Cho Hee. YG papa…well he’s kinda making you invite her has your one plus so that you two can get rid of the awkwardness. He doesn’t want another scandal on his hands. People will find out she’s your ex, hyung. When it gets to that stage he just wants you to be more comfortable around her so it doesn’t look like we’re hiding anything. Don’t freak out,” he added, alarmed at my red face.

 

 

I freaking want to tear out my own hair. That man knows how to piss someone off real good.

 

Not only did he organise this retarded holiday, he’s also making me go with my own freaking EX???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n Oooh plot twist! Heheh, we'll just have to wait and see what happens at this 'holiday' won't we :P Keep subscribing and commenting <3 Comment replies:

@insertnamehere - I seriously do wanna make it someone BB knows just so its more graitifying when they beat him to a pulp (if they ever meet him idk), I have this person in mind but he's part of another boy band...gah i feel mean for making him bad! Oh well..we shall see..thank chuu for the comment <3

@AmayaShihoin - I know she seriously does but I want it to be more...fun when BB smacks her down heheh <3 thanks for commenting :P

(Aww only two comments for the last chappie? Comment more and I shall update more peeps >.< ~ but thanks heaps to the awesome people that keep commenting for moi, great encouragement for newbies such as myself :P)