Telling Him

Only One

 

TOP POV

 

As I her hair the sobs quietened down and she fell into an exhausted sleep. She was sleeping at such an awkward angle, half on and half off me, still tightly holding onto my shirt.

 

Tenderly I pulled her into my lap and adjusted her neck. Her tired face was streaked with dried tears but her breathing was calmer and deeper.

 

It hurt to see her like this. It felt like all of this was really happening to me and not her. I can’t even explain why.

 

What the hell had she been dreaming about? If it was enough to break her this much…No matter, I’ll ask her in the morning.

 

Your POV  ~In the morning~

 

The early morning sunshine, shone through a part in the curtains. A warm steady breathing was coming from beneath me. The small snores rumbled through…WAIT, THERE’S SOMONE UNDERNEATH ME? WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY AM I IN A FREAKING ROBE?!

 

I scrambled out from underneath his arms; and as the bed shook he opened one eye. Gosh, he looked so cute. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HE DID.

 

So now it had happened twice. TWICE! I had let myself be taken advantage of twice.

 

The tears started gushing out, and no matter what I did they wouldn’t stop. Damn, I bet I looked so pathetic.

 

Something clicked inside his head and he sat up so quickly it nearly sent me sprawling across the floor.

 

“WAIT! ___(Your name)___-ah, nothing happened. You were drunk last night and I couldn’t find Rachel so I brought you home. That’s all. And I um…well I figured you wouldn’t want to sleep in that dress. BUT DON’T WORRY! I didn’t see anything. I put the robe on first! Then you had a nightmare, that’s why I..uhh” he trailed off and took a breath.

 

Oh, the club, the crowd, the drinks, that man…and then the dream. I felt guilty for doubting him, even for a second.

 

Smiling brightly he clambered out of the bed. “Coffee?” he asked before slipping out the door. I let the smile spread over my face as I stared at the spot he had been standing in a moment ago.

 

This man. This man who I had known for less than two months had managed to do something my family had failed miserably at.

 

I changed out of the robe, into some comfy PJs and headed out of my bedroom to join him in the kitchen.

 

The steaming mug he set down in front of me looked highly tempting and I sipped at it hungrily, finishing it in a few minutes.

 

He was staring at me, and I self-consciously wiped my mouth. “Yah, what are you looking at?” I snapped.

 

“We need to talk. What was that…dream about?” he asked quietly, still gazing intently at my face.

 

I lowered my eyes and stared at my empty cup, wishing there was more coffee just so I had something to do.

 

But he deserved an explanation. He, who had comforted me last night when no one else could.

 

I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand. He looked surprised as I dragged him back to the bedroom and made him sit on it, across from me.

 

And I told him everything. Details that I had never told anyone else, not even my family, came spilling out my mouth.

 

His hands that were a moment ago resting calmly by his side, clenched and unclenched in an effort to control his obvious anger.

 

His eyes were blazing, as he took in every word I told him. I looked like he was about to explode when I told him about the knife and the scar. But my tears stopped him.

 

His expression softened instantly as he gently rubbed the hands I was now gripping like my life depended on it.

 

TOP POV

 

It felt like a poker had been taken out of a scorching fire and branded my heart. I wanted to grab the son of a that had done this to her and shove his head into the path of a train.

 

No he couldn’t die like that. He should suffer, slowly and then die in agony.

 

But her tears, that were now falling freely again made my heart ache worse than when it was filled with fury.

 

“He told me that he would find me no matter where I was if I ever told anyone who had done this to me,” she whispered. “But I didn’t listen. I told the police who he was. But he,” she paused once more and gulped.

 

“He was acquitted because there was no evidence. I had showered when I got him because he made me feel so dirty and all the evidence had gone down the drain. Literally,” she smiled almost cynically at the attempted joke that was far from funny.

 

“That’s why I moved here. So he wouldn’t find me and…” she trailed off gazing into the distance. Her eyes were strangely dry, no tears left to cry.

 

“Who..?” I asked, not expecting an answer. Not now at least.

 

But once again she surprised me.

 

“It was…”

 

 

 

 

 

a/n Hope you like this chapter :) (Bit of a filler so you can TOP can get on the same page :P) Hmm I wonder who the is? Am I making it too obvious?Thanks for all the comments and keep subscribing <3 Comment replies:

@ baby_moon - I KNOWW! Scary past much! <3 thanks for commenting :D

noodlefreak - *sigh* TOP is my hero too. I feel bad that I did that to the character but she got rescued by her shining knight in armour :P <3 thanks for commenting

insertnamehere - I'm so happy he was there to rescue her heheh ^___^ thanks for commenting :P

Mizuki_SONE - I WILL BE SO SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF THE LUCKY GIRL THAT HE PICKS! But i'd be happy for them too ;) Man, i hope he's like this in real life too...*fangirls*

TOPgirl1 - Thank chuu so much <333

k-poplov - Thanks for subscribing and commenting :) <3