The Party II

Only One

 

TOP POV

 

My mouth dropped open as soon as the door revealed her. I didn’t even dare look at ___(Your name)___. I bet you a million bucks she thought I invited Cho Hee.

 

Right on cue, Cho Hee let a poisonous smile spread over her face as she stepped back to let us.

 

I grabbed ___(Your name)___’s hand, hoping she wouldn’t shake it off…it would have hurt less if she punched me when she didn’t even attempt to move her limp hand.

 

I dragged her quickly into the house only to stop in my tracks once again. Youngbae had said a few friends. Not a freaking cartload of randoms I’d never even seen before.

 

I felt her tense and looked down to see her eyes widen in both shock and apprehension.

 

Placing my arms around her like a shield I shepherded her off to the kitchen which was relatively less crowded compared to the rest of the house. Even so it was stiflingly hard to breathe.

 

I spotted Minzy and Dara talking to each other in a corner and heaved a sigh of relief. At least I can leave ___(Your name)___ in safe hands while I go hunt around for Youngbae. And boy, did he have it coming.

 

Dara waved us over and I saw a grateful expression cross ___(Your name)___’s face as we made our way towards them.

 

“Youngbae oppa sure know how to throw a party eh?” Minzy said to us.

 

“Well…I don’t know. He said a few friends, Minji-ah…I have no idea who these people are,” Dara replied before turning around to greet us.

 

I nodded at each of them trying to contain my anger before it exploded in their faces. ___(Your name)___ sat on a stool next to Dara who managed to calm her down by distracting her from the crowd.

 

As she relaxed I gave her hand a quick squeeze and leant in to whisper that I’ll be back as soon as possible. She nodded somewhat apprehensively but turned back to Dara who was doing a darn good job of keeping her occupied.

 

Taeyang POV

 

It’s only a few snaps. It’s only a few snaps. It’s not like we’re gonna expose any of it. It’s only a few snaps.

 

A cool breeze filtered through the open window of the bedroom.  The atmosphere here was drastically different to the raging one downstairs.

 

I know I’d only said a few people and the others are going to skin me alive after this. Well, all except Seungri anyway.

 

But then again…after tonight…this will be the least of their worries.

 

The vial that Cho Hee had given me was clenched in my hands, the liquid sloshing about as I turned it over and over.

 

The colour would be masked in the wine. A sheen of sweat had been building up on my forehead and I quickly wiped it. My hands were trembling slightly as I uncorked the vial and peered into it.

 

Should I put all of it in? It was strong…highly concentrated to say the least. But she had said to empty it.

 

No more thinking, Young Bae. Just do it.

 

I turned the vial into the lone wine glass and watched the red liquid pool in the bottom. It looked like blood. I mentally slapped myself as I poured some wine into the glass as well.

 

The wine discoloured for the slightest moment, darkening before both substances blended together.

 

Deep breath.

 

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I jumped, grabbing the glass just in time. Taking out my phone I glanced at the screen to find an expected text message.

 

‘They’re here. She’s in the kitchen. He’s in the lounge…looking for something or someone. Now'

 

I typed a quick reply and then without looking back, stood up and stepped out of the room.

 

TOP POV

 

When I get my hands on that idiot I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna do with him. I pushed through the crowds of people, earning death stares as I stepped on their feet and elbowed their ribs.

 

I few familiar faces called out a greeting as I walked past but I ignored them. I have to find Youngbae and pummel his stupid face in.

 

There he is. Smiling and acting like nothing’s wrong.

 

I walked straight up to him and squeezed his shoulder hard.  I gave the people he was chatting to a fake smile and excused the both of us, steering him in the direction of the back door.

 

We stepped out and I spun him around, letting my anger boil to the surface.

 

“Ow hyung! That hurt.”

 

“It was meant to. What the hell were you freaking thinking? Has that brain of yours fallen out of your arse or some ?”

 

“Huh…wae? Don’t you like it?”

 

I took a deep breath…fangirls will hate my guts if I disfigure his face. Clenching my fists I tried to explain.

 

“Number one. You said a few friends…not half of Seoul. Number two. This was meant for us as in me and ___(Your name)___. You know she doesn’t like crowds. I’m pretty sure Ji filled you guys in. That’s why we left the club the other day remember? Number three. YG is going to kill all of us for inviting randoms to your house. Who knows what they are? Before I kill you, give me one reason I shouldn’t.” I looked at him, as he calmly looked back at me.

 

He smiled yet again. Oh how I would love to wipe that smirk of his face.

 

“Well…I don’t think fangirls will visit you in jail hyung.”

 

Scratch that. I want to wipe his face off his head.

 

“I’m only joking. Jeez hyung…I just wanted everyone to be happy about you and ___(Your name)___. I’m so sorry…I didn’t realise her fear was that bad…I’m really sorry hyung…I really am.”

 

The earnest plea in his voice came through and I let my anger simmer down a bit. Maybe just maybe he had given up after all and had genuinely wanted us to have a good time...

 

Taeyang POV

 

I stared nervously at his face. I was tense. I don’t know if he can tell but my heart is beating like a thousand times per second.

 

His face softened at my words and I tried not to show my relief. I had to give it to him now.

 

“Hey hyung…I’ll try to wrap it up quickly okay?  And I’ll find ___(Your name)___ and apologize. You can take her home if you like…I just…I wished it would be fun you know? Here have this.”

 

I know it was random and it probably looked suspicious as hell but he accepted the wine and I watched as he raised the glass to his lips, chugging down the liquid like water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n I'M FREE NOOWW MUAHAHAH I SHALL UPDATE ASAP OKAI? Thanks so much for bearing with me all you awesome people. And I must say...GD'S NEW ALBUM IS SO FREAKING AMAZZIIINNNGGG...holy crap the crayon MV...GD as a girl....daaayuummm! heheh ^___^ Keep subscribing and commenting :)