The Vacation

Only One

 

TOP POV

This is not happening, no, nope, not at all, it’s all just a giant dream that’s going to end right no-

 

 “But don’t worry hyung. One of us can bring __(Your name)___ and distract Cho Hee so you two can spend some time together too,” Bae piped up.

 

“Who’s going to bring her then?” I almost growled.

 

“Uuh, guys?” Daesung looked at us sheepishly. “I, um…well I sort of already asked Minzy to come with me and she said yes…” He gave an embarrassed laugh and turned a few different hues of red before glancing down at his lap.

 

Seungri’s face lit up in victory (pun intended). Ji glanced at me knowingly and quickly rushed to my aid. “Bae, you bring ___(Your name)___-ah. You guys get on well enough. I’m going to bring Dara noona. And Seungri, stop looking at me like I’m something the dog chewed up last night. Bommie noona is doing solo promotions so you can bring CL,” he finished looking at me quickly for approval.

 

I forced myself to nod although I was still raging inside. At least that little punk wouldn’t have his hands all over ___(Your name)___ . God, this was absolutely terrible.

 

“We’re leaving this Friday and we’ll come back on the Sunday. Word of warning, from what I’ve heard from Se7en hyung they’re going to make us play retarded bonding games.” Ji turned to get out of the car and the rest of us followed suit.

 

So in two days I’m going to go on a ‘vacation’ with the woman that nearly screwed over my entire life. And I’ll have to watch my girl partnered up with my own freaking band mate. Oh, joy.

 

~ Two Days Later ~

 

I nearly told ___(Your name)___ about Cho Hee. Nearly. But I couldn’t risk it. Not when things were so good with us.

 

___(Your name)___ came hurrying around the corner with her bags and the driver helped her load them into the back. Out of breath and flushed she climbed into the seat next to me and whispered a quick apology for being late.

 

I leaned down and kissed her head, and as usual when in the company of anything but us and walls she turned beet red and slapped me away. The rest of the band who were pretending not to listen or look, except Seungri who was quite openly glowering, turned away and snickered.

 

Well, I may as well use my last few minutes with ___(Your name)___ well before Ms. I-don’t-give-a--about-anyone-else-but-me-myself-and-I arrives.

 

The car ride was shorter than I expected and all at once we were rolling into the driveway of her current residence. The YG trainee dorms.

 

Your POV

 

We came to a stop at an apartment building. A tall woman appeared and started dragging her bags towards our car. Seunghyun hadn’t said that anyone else except Minzy, Dara and CL were coming.

 

I thought I knew her from somewhere.  Her face looked somewhat familiar yet I couldn’t place it.

 

And boy, I thought I was bringing too much stuff. I bet she has half her house in there.

 

She slid into the seat on Seunghyun’s other side and pushed her sunglasses up onto her head. “Hey, boys….and girl.” Yup, I remember that tone. It was her, that woman that had caught me and Seunghyun kissing in the studio. Oh, how embarrassing.

 

The rest of the guys muttered a hello as we set off for the 2NE1 dorms to pick up Minzy, Dara and CL.

 

“Hello Unnie, I’m ___(Your name)__, and you are?” I asked cheerfully. I mean, respect was the way to go right? Better not let her remember me or else I’d absolutely wither away in humiliation.

 

“Don’t call me that. It’s Cho Hee-sshi to you,” she replied tartly. Wow, well someone was on PMS.

 

I didn’t talk to her after that. Talking to her felt like offering yourself up for a lioness’ dinner.

 

“Well, aren’t we all part of the famous YG family. How nice. It’s good to be around celebrities. All except…” she trailed off all though we all knew who she meant.

 

Seunghyun, whose hand was tightly wrapped around mine, squeezed harder. I stared out the window, making sure to keep my expression neutral.

 

Except for Seungri’s awkward cough, no one made a sound after her comment, which of course prompted her to try again and again until finally Youngbae spoke up.

 

“Well, you know Cho Hee, ___(Your name)___ is a med student. She goes to one of the top universities here. I would kill to be that smart, and I seriously wish I’d tried harder in school. I don’t remember the name of the university you went to though. Or as I recall correctly now, you didn’t make it into any.”

 

I wanted to jump up and down in joy. Because finally after enduring hours of Cho Hee’s verbal missiles it felt nice to know that someone had arrived with back up.

 

But after that solitary moment of happiness, when I smiled at Bae and he smiled back reassuringly, a strange feeling of betrayal and lonliness crept up from my gut and into my chest. It was one I hadn’t felt in a long time.

 

And I knew exactly why I felt this way. Because it shouldn’t have been Youngbae in the shining armour saving me. It should have been Seunghyun.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n I'M SO SORRY FOR THE UBER LATE UPDATE..dont kill me okai? Promise to update more on the weekend...hmm and and I might even triple udate if my already awesome readers comment more for tomorrow ;) Back to the story, introducing the one and only TAEYANG aka YOUNGBAE <3 woot! Now they're all in...i wonder what's gonna happen next..hehe :P Keep commenting and subscribing <3 Comment replies:

@JMrobyn - I know, don't worry I absolutely loathe Cho Hee. The bum's just there to make life harder for everyone...and don't we all wish TOP would take us with him? ;) I know I do hehe and thanks for commenting :)

@k-poplov - U bet she is. I wish TOP would just shoot her already, although all my readers might stone me if I send their beloved TOP to jail. thanks for the comment :P

@insertnamehere - YAH U! I forbid you to guess the rest of my story...damn and I KNEW i was giving away too much although i'm still thinking...what if all the b2tys out there murder me in my sleep? *sighs* ur just too good of a reader, <3 but i still love you ^___^ thanks for commenting :D

@noodlefreak - Aww thanks, haha I can't wait to write it *chuckles evily* <3 thanks for the awesome comment :D

@Mizuki_SONE - I know i made YG papa a bit of a jerk in this story...hope he seriously isnt like that in real life...and imagine when he finds out that TOP has a girlfriend? coz we gotta keep in mind he doesnt know yet..<3 thanks for commenting :D