Seungri's Plan

Only One

 

TOP POV

The final night of the Bigbang Show was here. I can hear the fan’s screaming even now as I readied myself for the inevitable squeals of delight when we step on stage.

 

VIPs were always amazing, giving us so much support and strength whenever we struggled, but the fangirl screaming I could do without.

 

That ear-splitting shrill cry of pure pleasure was enough to burst a poor man’s eardrum right in two.

 

Nevertheless, our fans were dear to us and I wanted it to be one hell of a night for them.

 

“Showtime, in 3..2..1..GO”, the stage director yelled, cutting straight through my thoughts. ‘Deep breaths, Seunghyun, they love you no matter what’, I thought to myself as I stepped onto my platform.

 

Slowly I rose onto the main stage, momentarily blinded by the convoy of bright coloured lights. This is it.

 

~ Fast-forward to song before the short break. ~ (Still TOP POV)

 

It feels so good to be onstage. It’s like a second home. It only takes a few moments to familiarise myself and then I know it like the back of my hand and I don’t want to leave.

 

The fans, they scream and laugh and applaud in all the right places…and even when they don’t need to. What would I do without the VIPs?

 

I can’t believe we are almost at the first short break. The dancing is getting a bit tiring though.

 

Suddenly I feel a pain shoot up in my leg. It’s almost excruciating but I can’t afford this now. I force myself into a smile and glance into the crowd. I don’t want to let my fans down.

 

That’s when I see her eyes. They are so full of a strength that I can’t even begin to comprehend.

 

 I forget about the pain in my leg momentarily and focus on those eyes. 

 

A warm soothing feeling comes over me and I continue the rest of the song. But even though I’m moving and dancing the only thing I can think about is who those eyes belong to.

Nobody’s POV

The short break was underway. Bigbang had gone backstage to change their costumes and touch up their makeup.

 

Seungri bounced up to TOP and shouted, “HYYUUNNGG, that was amazing…Are you ok?”

 

TOP nodded, wincing as he gingerly put down the foot one of the noonas had taped. It was going to have to do.

 

“You’re thinking about something. I can tell. Come on then, tell me hyung, please?? I can keep a secret,” Seungri pleaded.

 

‘Like hell he could,” TOP thought as he turned towards the other members.

 

Dammit. All of them were staring at him now. He was going to have to explain to them. And anyway..he needed their help.

TOP POV

“Guys, don’t tell anyone, ok?” I asked, throwing a meaningful glance at Seungri. He mimed zipping his mouth and throwing away the key.

 

Bae, Daesung and Ji nodded with a concerned look on their faces.

 

“I know this sounds stupid, but I saw someone out there tonight. I need to find out who she is. I can’t think of a way to contact her without giving myself away. I mean, there’s no guarantee I will find her anyway but I need to. It’s super important,” I took a breath and looked at them.

 

“Hyung, I don’t know if this is a good idea. It could jeopardise not only us but the girl, whoever she is. Are you sure you want to do this?” Jiyong asked.

 

I nodded my head vigorously and searched the other three faces for some kind of approval.

 

Bae gave me a silent yet curt nod.

 

“How should we get her attention, hyung? You don’t even know who she is..” Daesung trailed off.

Seungri, who had been silent up until now perked up and smiled mischievously.

 

“Hyung, I have an idea. Why don’t you write her a note? Like your number and a place to meet tomorrow since we don’t have anything on. Bae hyung’s “I Need A Girl” is coming up and we can all go and pull a random girl out of the crowd to dance with us. If you can find mystery woman you can bring her onstage and try to slip the note into her pocket or something. We’ll just pretend it’s all part of the show.”

 

Wow, I didn’t expect something so smart to come out of his mouth…It was worth a try.

 

I nodded quickly.

 

“Seungri-ah get me some paper and a pen, quickly,” I said to him and he dashed out the door of our changing room. We didn’t have that much time left.

 

“Hyung, careful. If the media or the fans get to know of this…” Youngbae looked at me meaningfully and I nodded. I understood more than any of them. It had happened before.

 

At that moment Seungri came running back and I grabbed the pen off him and started writing.

 

Crap..What should I write?

 

“2 minutes until we’re back on!” a voice shouted.

 

Holy crap. I quickly scribbled a time and the name of a café along with my number. It looked a bit desperate. So I added a few more words and signed it with my name.

 

This had to work.