When He Accidentally Makes You Cry

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

 

The music rand loudly in your ears as you practiced the moves over and over again. This comeback was of the utmost importance, and you needed to figure out the dance in a comfortable way. During one of Elemint’s routine practices, you fell down and hurt your wrist. While damage was not serious enough to constitute a trip to the doctor, any more impact in the wrong direction while it was healing would be another strike against you.

Your boyfriend soon arrived to take you somewhere, but he waited to watch you dance for a while first. With each move that required throw yourself to the ground you winced slightly, but he was too engrossed in the fluidity of your motion to notice. As the song came to a finale, he clapped loudly and praised your fantastic dancing. This made you smile. Any compliment towards your hard work was highly appreciated on your part.

“You ready to go?” he asked you, picking up your gym bag. You nodded and followed him. “Let’s go.” He eagerly grabbed your wrist and started towards the door. Pain shot like a shock from your wrist up. You fell to the floor, feeling uncontrollable tears in your eyes. He quickly crouched down next to you and examined your wrist.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry! I didn’t know it was hurt!” His worry was so overwhelming he looked ready to cry himself. After a few deep breaths and gentle hugs from your boyfriend, the pain in your wrist subsided. “I’m so sorry,” he repeated, horrified that he made you cry. You smacked him lightly on the head with your good arm.

“Yah. Stop apologizing. It makes me feel sad.” He smiled sweetly and helped you up, careful not to jostle your wrist in the process.

The two of you proceeded to enjoy the rest of your day together. At times he would behave almost too careful around you. You pouted at him.

“Hey. It’s not like I’m dying!” He laughed.

“I know, I know. I’m just being careful.” You poked him lightly on the forehead.

“Babo. How many times do I have to say it isn’t your fault?” He laughed happily.

“Fine, lead the way.” You smiled and took his hand in yours, dragging him eagerly where you wanted to go.