When You're Attacked By Crazy Fans Part II

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

 

You awoke in the hospital to the sound of soft, familiar voices crying. Someone was holding your hand in their right palm, gently moving a piece of your hair with their left.

“Jiyeon?” you asked the blurred figure, your eyes refusing to open completely under your bruised face. Your leader Jiyeon smiled, wiping tears from her gorgeous eyes.

“Guys! She’s awake!” The rest of your members crowded around you, and your manager stood nearby.

The events that sent you to this starched white bed came flashing back into your brain. Panicking, you tried to sit up and inspect the damage, but your manager put a hand gently on your head and laid you back down.

The five of them explained what you had missed while you were unconscious. The kicks to your vulnerable belly had fractured a few of your ribs. Cuts and bruises covered your body like a new coat of mottled skin. Two of your fingers snapped under the weight of someone’s boot, and your forearms were rubbed raw from you shielding your face and dragging your crumpled body to the street. The attackers had not been found, but an investigation was under way.

You manager Dongshin and members left the room to let you rest, but Jiyeon stayed behind.

“We were so worried about you,” she said. “Dongshin especially. He’s really on edge…Some reporters were outside the hospital when news got and I don’t think I’ve even seen him that angry before.” She your bruised cheeks with motherly care. “Your boyfriend came by as soon as you were allowed visitors. I wasn’t in here when he was, but he was definitely crying. I think he was even more worried than the rest of us.” She gestured to the flowers you hadn’t noticed before, sitting cheerfully on the bedside table. “He brought you those. He told me to call when you woke up, he’ll be here soon.” She kissed the top of your head and smoothed the rumpled sheets. “Once you’re up and about, you have to see the commotion downstairs. There’s a lot of worried fans bringing gifts. Your room is going to look like a gift shop when security finishes checking all the gifts.” She chuckled lightly in amusement, but looked at you once again with her kind eyes. “You’re safe now. It’s going to be okay.”

Not long after you leader left, your boyfriend came charging in through the door.

“I’m so glad you’re awake. I was so worried when I heard and I…” he paused as his voice cracked. You had only seen him cry a few times before, and were startled by the tears spilling from his warm eyes. He hugged you gently, careful not to jostle your broken frame. “I’m so glad you’re going to be okay. I’m so sorry about this…I really…I’m sorry.” He tried to stop the tears, but the thought of losing you was too much for him to handle. You lifted the hand that didn’t have an IV, wincing at the pain of moving. You gently placed your open palm on his cheek, slowing tracing your thumb over his features.

He leaned forward and carefully kissed your lips, making certain not to put much pressure on your bruised face.

“No one is going to hurt you anymore,” he whispered. “I told my fans if someone does, I quit. I’m not letting this happen to you again. No job is worth that.” You opened your mouth to protest his rash statement, but he covered your lips with his again. “I love you.”