Comeback

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

A/N: Short little chapter to let you all know I'm hoping to start writing scenarios again from time to time :)

It was time. You’d been practicing for months, the days running into blurs of training and recording and photoshoots and preparations. Finally, Elemint was making a comeback.

“I can’t believe it’s today! I’m not ready!” Dae squealed, grabbing your arms with enthusiastic force. You wriggled away, sharing in her nervous grin.

“Me either!” You followed the rest of your group into the van, flashing a smile at your manager as he closed the doors.

“You girls are going to be great,” he promised, starting the car down the road towards the live show venue. The group had opted to comeback on stage first, and release a music video and album a few hours later. It was atypical for Elemint, and all five members were worried about the fans’ reception.

You could hardly contain the nervous excitement bubbling in your veins as you were prepped for stage, your voice rehearsed and makeup perfected. It didn’t seem like enough time before you and your group filed down the hall, your shoes clicking as you set foot on the entrance to the stage.

Miyoung and Tina grabbed your hands, squeezing them tightly. You smiled at your group members, watching the crowd disappear before your eyes as bright lights highlighted the five of you onstage.

It was time. You were home.