When You Star In His Music Video

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

You the hem of your dress, nervously biting at the straw in your water bottle. The set for your boyfriend’s music video was busy and exciting, a feeling you normally enjoyed. When you filmed with your group Elemint, everyone on scene was familiar and you had your group members nearby to keep you company.

Today you were playing the female lead in the music video for your boyfriend’s group. Stylists you had never met adjusted your hair and dabbed at your lip gloss with starchy tissues. Your boyfriend met your eyes in the mirror, offering a bright and encouraging smile. You returned the gesture as best you could, and tried to ignore the nerves bubbling in your stomach.

You were led to the street where cameras had been placed, a director pointing and explaining your role. The bright lights were behind the camera, and you squinted toward the staff, looking for your boyfriend. He waved to you from the sideline in his costume, waiting for his turn to film. Tall ladders rigged with rain machines were adjusted above you, and you tilted your head upwards for a better look.

Your fear dissipated the moment the camera started rolling. Your focus centered on the scene, your mind embracing the character. When the warm water began to fall from the rigging, you looked up to the sky with an almost genuine distress. The water soaked your hair, letting strands fall naturally to your face as you ran across the street. The director suggested a few more takes, and you became more comfortable with the scene every time.

A moment of rest allowed you to recollect yourself while the equipment was moved to the final scene. An assistant led you up the stairs to the building’s rooftop, simultaneously adjusting your hair and makeup. You resisted the urge to smile at your boyfriend when he grabbed desperately at your sleeve, instead shaking away your wrist as directed by the cameraman. You shot him a contemptuous look, before turning your head quickly and walking away, the rain soaking your dress and coat.

When the scene cut, everyone cheered and prepared to leave for the dinner afterwards. Your stylist helped you out of the soaked outfit, drying and styling your hair with care. When you finished changing your boyfriend took your hand, cracking a joke about not letting you escape this time. You grinned, pleased with the success of your first opportunity as an actress.