When He's Jealous of the Other Guys at Your Music Video Shooting

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

A/N: Still away on semi-hiatus. (T_T) Sorry for only being able to post like every other day! I hope these are enough to last until I come back!

The music reverberated loudly in the large room, and you watched quietly as your leader Jiyeon filmed her solo shots for the music video. The group’s maknae Dae approached you with a small video camera in hand, babbling endlessly to the fans who would be soon watching the footage on their computers.

trans.gif

“Say hi to the fans!” She told you, pointing the lens at your face. You laughed, waving cheerfully to the camera.

“Hello! I hope you’re all doing well!” You teased Dae for a few moments before she walked away, leaving to go badger another member of the staff. It wasn’t long before the director beckoned to you with an encouraging grin, your stylists swarming around to fix your hair for the filming.

Just as the music started again, you saw your boyfriend walking onto the set in the distance. He bowed politely to a few of the stylists, catching your eye for a brief moment. You smiled slightly before returning your attention to work, captivating the camera with your charms.

Your boyfriend sat unobtrusively while you danced, following each of your movements with his dark eyes. He marveled at your costume, noting the mature concept chosen for this particular round of promotions. As the backup dancers approached you slowly, he felt an uneasy drop in his stomach.

Jealousy? He scoffed silently at the thought. Your boyfriend had himself fully convinced that he wasn’t to be the jealous type. Despite his resolution, he felt a pull of envy when you danced sensually next to the other men. It was undoubtedly acting, yet he couldn’t help but wish it was with him who you danced so provocatively.

Finally your scenes ended, and you walked carefully to him over the wires and rigging and past the throngs of staff.  

“What did you think?” you asked, sitting next to him and twisting the cap off of a bottle of water. He mumbled quietly to his lap, his eyes frozen on his shoes and the concrete floor below them. You sighed. “What?”

“The concept…isn’t my favorite.” You looked had him with a perplexed expression.

“What? Why not?” If anything, you had assumed it would be his favorite. The outfit you were in was certainly more seductive than anything else you would wear. A moment of awkward silence passed before you turned to him with a grin of amused realization.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” He looked aghast, as though the very idea was absurd.

“No!” You laughed louder, leaning towards him with a teasing glint in your eyes.

“You are!” He sighed, turning his attention once again to the floor beneath your feet. You humored him with sympathy, trying to lighten his mood.

“It’s only for the music video, you know. I wish it was you instead.” At this he laughed, and you leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek. “Seriously, don’t be jealous. I would pick you over any of them in a heartbeat.” He smiled, returning your kiss as the director called you over once again. “I better go back to the set,” you said, standing up from your seat. He nodded in response.

“I’ll be watching! Knock them all dead with your dancing.” You laughed, walking following your group back in front of the camera.

“Because if you don’t, I sure will,” he mumbled, offering a piercing glare at a nearby staff member, who happened to be staring at you as well. The man shrank under your boyfriend’s scowl, and he crossed his arms childishly.

No matter how much anyone captured your attention, it was he who you searched out in the crowds.  You waved to him once more before the music started, and the jealous weight was lifted once again from his shoulders.