When He's Sulking Because You're Ignoring Him

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

 

You sat cross-legged on the comfortable chair in the living room of your dorm. You had just come out of the shower after a long practice with the rest of your members, and decided to settle down with your notebook and compose for a little while as you waited for your boyfriend to show up. He promised to stop by as soon as his practice finished, taking advantage of the small windows in which you two could visit. The rest of your members were going about their days, your group’s maknae Dae waving goodbye to you as she left for the recording of the drama she was participating in.

As you settled into a more comfortable position, you were suddenly struck with inspiration. Scribbling notes and lyrics fervently into your notepad, you didn’t even notice when your leader Jiyeon let your boyfriend in the front door. He sat down in the couch across from you, smiling happily when you looked up and waved at him.

“Give me just a minute to finish this up,” you said, pointing to the notes you were currently composing. He nodded, playing with his hands in his lap as he waited. Minutes passed and he began to get restless. He tapped his fingers loudly on the couch, looking to see if you would notice. You paused for a moment to think, but continued writing. He sighed loudly and looked at you again. No response. His sighs became louder and more frequent, and you could tell he was desperate for attention.

You finished what you had wanted to write, but decided to sit and , acting as though you hadn’t yet completed your work. He began to whine softly and pound his hands gently on the couch cushions, visibly frustrated. It took all your control to stifle the laughter that was forming in your throat as you peered at him from the side of your vision. He was sitting with his arms crossed, pouting exaggeratedly and groaning obnoxiously. As he started to sulk and pick at the fibers of the sofa, you could no longer contain your amusement.

You smirked at his childish behavior and turned around to acknowledge him. He had turned himself around with his back facing you, and you could tell he was becoming genuinely put off by your silence. Beginning to feel guilty for teasing him so excessively, you stood up quietly and walked behind him. You crawled next to him on the couch, throwing your arms around his neck and leaning over his back. Placing your face next to his on his shoulder, you smiled brightly.

“Sorry for ignoring you. You were just so cute.” You smiled and looked at him with bright eyes. He pouted, grunting in response. You poked his face gently.

“Yah. Don’t be mad.” As you continued to poke him, his attempts to withhold a smile failed and his cheeks pulled up into a cheerful grin. He turned around quickly, tickling your sides relentlessly.

“Don’t ignore me like that!” You laughed and flailed your arms, trying to scramble away.

“Stop!” you begged. He laughed.

“Promise you won’t ignore me anymore?”

“I promise!” you said, through gasps of air. He smiled and laughed, finally letting you escape. He stood up and took your hand.

“Can we go now? I’ve been waiting forever!” You apologized once more and started out the door with him, ready to take advantage of your time together.