When Someone Is Checking You Out and He Gets Posessive

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

Hugging everyone around you, you sighed in relief. Elemint had completed another successful stage, and you were enjoying the slowly diminishing rush of adrenaline that flowed through you each time you stepped on stage. Wiping the beads of sweat from your neck, you walked to your dressing room to remove the microphone and be touched up by stylists. A small crowd of friends waiting outside the room to congratulate your group when you were finished, and pride filled your chest as you were complimented by fellow celebrities, some who were many years your seniors.

As much as you wanted to change out of your costume, you needed to keep it on for another hour until the show’s close. You felt self-assured wearing it, the white pants fitting perfectly, with patches of gold material leading down to shiny brown boots. A white leather jacket accentuated your waist, with a light green corset top underneath that made you feel strangely confident.

Time passed quickly as you sat backstage, talking to other celebrities who were waiting as well. You had been introduced to a boy group you had never met before, and were enjoying their company while you waited for your boyfriend to come back. As your thoughts continued to return to him, he walked into the room and put his hand on your shoulder.

“Are you ready to go?” You turned around to look at him in confusion, your shirt rising slightly under the tension of your twisting muscles.

“Go…where?” For a moment it seemed as though his grasp had tightened on your arm, as he shook his head and smiled at you.

Nowhere in particular. I just thought you might want to walk around a bit?” You shrugged and nodded, preparing to follow him amidst your confusion. As you leaned down to pick up your possessions sitting at your feet, he startled you by grabbing your shoulder yet again, returning you to your seated position. Confused, you let him collect your things and stared directly at him, trying desperately to perceive the reasoning behind his actions. His gaze never left the eyes of the boy you had just met, and you couldn’t understand why you sensed tension in the air.

A few more moments of awkward conversation passed as your boyfriend waited for you uneasily. You didn’t distinguish the boy’s flirtatiousness from the friendliness of everyone else, and were becoming increasingly more annoyed with your boyfriend’s behavior.

Beginning to overheat in the small room, you took off your jacket. Your boyfriend grabbed you around the waist after a few seconds and pulled you rather ungracefully outside. Confused, you glared at him and walked back into the room, picking up the bag you had left behind. When you returned to the hall, he was leaning against the wall, an angry scowl on his face.

“What’s your problem?” you asked, becoming concerned and puzzled. His pout morphed into a happy smile as he looked you up and down, slinging his arm casually over your shoulder.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” You rolled your eyes at his ambiguity, but decided to ignore it.

“Let’s go,” you said, this time grabbing for his sleeve and leading him where you wanted to go.