When You Have a Sleepover

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

It wasn’t often that you had the opportunity to spend time with your boyfriend at his dorm. The dorm you shared with your members was bigger, and his was usually cluttered and crowded from the busy boys that lived there. Today however, the rest of his group was away with various activities, giving the two of you the chance to hang out. In the wide empty living room, the two of you were testing out various dance steps, trying to learn the choreography to each other’s dances. Neither of you paid attention to the passing time as you laughed and joked, eagerly instructing each other to the sound of music blaring from his speakers. Eventually, you were both exhausted, and fell back onto the large sofa at the back of the room. Your eyes wandered lazily to the nearby clock, and you shot up in shock.

“Oh my god! Look how late it is!” You considered calling your manager to come pick you up, but quickly realized he would already be asleep. Checking your phone, you noticed several unread messages from your group’s leader, concerned about your whereabouts.

“You don’t have to leave…” your boyfriend began, uncomfortably scratching the back of his head. “You could just…stay?” He offered a small smile as you considered the offer. Nodding happily, you sent a quick message to Jiyeon, letting her know you wouldn’t be coming home.  You smiled at him sweetly, before furrowing your brow and sighing.

“What?” he asked, with a confused expression.

“I don’t have pajamas.” He laughed, offering his hand to help you stand up. Leading you to his bedroom, he pulled a shirt and sweatpants out of his dresser drawers.

“You can wear these! They might be too big…” You shrugged and extended your arms for him to place the stack of clothes in. Leading yourself to the bathroom to change, you laughed at the sheer size difference between you two. His shirt could have doubled as a dress, and there was no way you could stand in sweatpants as long as his. Fortunately, you had worn shorts, and decided his shirt would be enough. You walked out of the bathroom and saw him standing in the hall, listening to music. Walking quietly, you snuck up behind him and hugged him tightly from behind, making him jump slightly. He smiled at the sight of you in his T-shirt, and you returned the pants to him.

“I think they’re too long…” He held the waistband of the pants up to your hips, laughing loudly when he saw how far they extended past your feet.

“I think so too.” Eventually, you both wound up on the couch, watching a movie that was lying around. When it finished, he turned to speak to you, but noticed your slow breathing as you rested your head on his shoulder. Being careful to move you gently, he lifted you up from your seated position and carried you cautiously to his bedroom. He spent several minutes making sure you would be comfortable, even adjusting the pillow he placed beneath your head. Finally satisfied with the arrangement of the blankets, he took off his sweatshirt and climbed quietly next to you, pulling you close to his chest. Tracing his finger over your features, he smiled slightly to himself, and kissed your forehead one last time before joining you in slumber.