When He Gets Home From a Long Tour and Can't Let Go of You

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

Sweat rolled from your body as you ran through the steps repeatedly. Your other four members had already returned to the dorm, having finished practice two hours ago. Since your boyfriend left for his world tour, you found yourself working harder at rehearsal, focusing your attention away from missing him. Repeatedly you attempted various moves, adjusting every imperfection in your movement. You jumped in surprise when you felt strong arms holding you tightly. Looking up into the mirror, you shrieked in happiness as you recognized your visitor.

“What are you doing here?” He hugged you tightly, allowing you to wrap your legs tightly around his waist.

“Our last stop got cancelled, so I’m home a few days early. I would have told you this morning but I wanted to surprise you.” He smiled, pausing a moment to kiss you through his grins. You smiled brightly, hugging him as tight as you could.

After a minute, he still hadn’t let go. The two of you stood still for a few moments as he closed his eyes and smiled blissfully.

“I can’t…breathe,” you said, struggling beneath his tight embrace. He simply smiled, nuzzling his chin on your head.

“Fine,” he said, letting you go. Wandering to the outer edge of the room, you picked up your bag of workout clothes and started to make your way to the door.

“Let’s go somewhere! You pick!” you offered, beckoning for him to follow. Running quickly behind you, he grabbed to tightly from behind, crushing the breath out of you in another tight hug. You laughed, trying to drag him out to the car without causing the both of you to fall over. As you opened the trunk of the car to stash the duffel bag, he hugged you yet again.

“Oh my god! Why?!” you yelled, laughing loudly. He chuckled, and simultaneously covered your face in a shower of warm kisses.

“I just missed you so much! I have to make up for lost time!” You pretended to smack him on the head, laughing playfully.

“Can’t it wait?” You acted annoyed, but were honestly thrilled to have him back. It had been a long three months, and seeing his smiling face made your evening a thousand times better already. He pulled you close and smirked.

“No. It can’t.” It didn’t take long for his lips to collide with yours, his teeth biting slightly at your lip. You opened your mouth, resting one hand on his cheek and running the other through his hair. As the moment was getting heated, you heard a laughing yell.

“Ugh! Is this what you stay late for?!” Your group’s rapper Tina was torn between disgust and amusement as she stared at you. You turned around quickly to face her, feeling your face turn a blush shade.

“What are you doing here?”

“I left my phone in the practice room. I didn’t expect to get this kind of show.” Her loud personality amplified your embarrassment, and you blushed an even darker color. “Don’t worry. I won’t tell Jiyeon. Have fun you two.” She patted your head before walking to the practice room continuing to laugh under her breath. Your boyfriend looked at you with an amused smile, and shrugged slightly. He kissed your cheek and grinned brightly.

“Shall we go now?” You laughed and nodded, feeling as bright as the stars above you.