When You Try to Scare Him

Optional Bias Scenarios, Idol Version

 

Removing the headphones from your ears, you looked down at the orange watch strapped around your wrist. Recording had just finished and your boyfriend would be picking you up from the studio in a matter of minutes. Your eyes wandered about the small room, resting devilishly on the light switch by the door. Wouldn’t it be funny to try and frighten him? You flipped the switch with an index finger and pressed your back against the wall the moment you heard him approach. He opened the door, his voice echoing off of the sound-proof walls.

“Are you in here?” With two cautious steps he entered the room, trying to see in the restricted light. Taking his confusion as your cue to strike, you jumped forward and tightened your arms around his waist.

“Boo!” you said, and began to laugh as soon as you felt him jump beneath your touch. He turned, and you reached behind yourself to switch on the lights.

“Oh my god! Why?!” His hand grabbed desperately at his chest, his eyes staring at you with a wild sheen sparkling on the surface. Your laughs were loud as you darted into the sound booth, trying to escape his playful rage. He followed you quickly, grabbing you tightly around the waist and lifting you up. Feebly you struggled in his grasp, laughter rendering your efforts virtually nonexistent.

Confused by the noise that wandered into the hallway, your leader Jiyeon pushed open the same door your boyfriend had walked in through.

“What the hell are you record- Oh. You guys are going to destroy the equipment.” Returning your feet to the floor, your boyfriend looked into your eyes and mirrored the sheepish expression on your face. He pointed to you with a juvenile quality.

“But she started it!” You glared.

“It’s not my fault that you-”

“You guys are such children,” your leader remarked, rolling her eyes with discernible amusement. Your boyfriend shook his head and chuckled, tugging your wrist with his hand.

“Sorry, you know how she gets.”

“Hey!” You smacked him lightly on the shoulder, and Jiyeon sighed in mock exasperation. She began to close the studio’s door behind you two, snickering at the childish flirtation.

“Try to behave yourselves, okay?” Your boyfriend grabbed you by the waist once more, dragging you down the hallway in a ridiculous fashion.

“No promises!” he yelled, as you continued to wrestle your way back to his car.