The Intro Sessions .

Be My Superman.

 

Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjung, Myungsoo Sungeyol and now is sitting at the table. They still sleepy and had to get up because they are forced by Woohyun. Only Sungjong who was so happy and most eager to start his day.

"Please explain to us the truth, Yeol." Dongwoo said softly.  He could not stand while hearing Woohyun’s nags.

All of them were there just ignored. They prefer to eat Kimchi fried rice that Woohyun do.

Sungyeol stopped chewing. He looked and Dongwoo Woohyun interchangeably.

"Yesterday, when I came home from work I saw him get bullied by Joe and the gang. I help her. When I offer her to send she back, she said not. At that time, when I hold her forehead, she has a fever. So, I bring her back here. "

“Why don’t you tell me that she had a fever?” Woohyun said, suddenly.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen. He starts to took out the pots.

“What are you doing, Hyung?” Hoya shouted from the dining table.

“I’m making porridge!”

Everyone looked at each other. What did Woohyun just say?

“We’re going out for a little bit, we’ll be back at lunch.” Said Hoya and Sungjong. They stood up and head to the door.

“I’ll go and watch her.” Sungyeol have done eating his breakfast. He stood up and leaved the table. He heads to his bedroom. He knocked the door twice but there’s no answer.

 “I’m coming in,” he said.

You’re still sleeping. You felt dizzy so you decide to continue sleeping. You didn’t realize Sungyeol neither knocked the door or walking inside. Maybe you’re too afraid last night; you have to face such a bad fever.

“Hey, wake up.” His husky voice sounds very nice and y on your ears.

He shook your body softly, trying to wake you up.

You opened your eyes slowly. You felt sick and nausea. Everything turns upside down when you looked at something.

“Hey, are you okay?”

He began to panic when he saw you so pale and drowsy.

“I-I’m okay.” Seriously, your voice doesn’t describe your situation right now.

“No, you’re not okay. Tell me what do you want?”

“I feel like I’m gonna….”

“What?”

You had no time to say anything. Suddenly you are vomiting and remove everything without you think these things could happen.

Sungyeol surprised to see you want to vomit. Without much thought, his held his hands and make room for you vomit there.

Your eyes opened wide when you realize you vomit on his hand.

He just smiled. "I don’t care, as long as you do not staining my bed sheets."

Your face turns red. You are ashamed of your disrespectful behavior.

“Wait here. I’m going to throw this nasty thing. You just use my tissues. Wipe of your mouth.”

He walked outside the room. You pulled out a bunch of tissues and wipe of your mouth. You took the mineral water and drank it greedily.

“Ewwww! What’s that?!” Dongwoo shouted. He was so surprised to see what inside Sungyeol’s hands.

“She vomited just now. I don’t know what do to. So, I’m just borrowing my hands.”

Myungsoo just ignored his twins. He just watched the morning news leisurely with Hoya.

Sungyeol went straight to the kitchen. He saw Woohyun cooked the porridge while doing the chores.

“What are you holding?” Sungyeol heard what Woohyun asked him.

“Well, she vomited just now.”

He throws your nasty things into the bin and washed his hands. He went to help Woohyun preparing your porridge.

“Is she having a bad fever?” Woohyun asked without looking at Sungyeol who was standing next to him.

“I think so,” Sungyeol replied.

“You better go to the pharmacy, go and buy her medicines.”

Sungyeol walks away. He walked to Dongwoo and tapped his shoulder.

“Can you help me for a sec?”

“What?”

“Could you help me buy cold medicine at the pharmacy? It’s for that girl anyway.”

“Why would you ask me?”

“Aish, hyung. You want to help me or not?”

“Arasso. Give me your bike’s key.”

“Sure. Here you go”

Dongwoo rushed to the front door. Sungyeol walked to his room. He took out one of his clothes and walk away again. He looked at you who were sleeping soundly. He decides to have a bath since its 10 am.

Myungsoo walked into the room. You were awake as soon as you heard the door’s open from the outside.

Myungsoo doesn’t smile at you. He just walked to the closet and took out a T shirt and a pair of jeans.

You bowed at him awkwardly. “Ahnyeonghaseyo.”

He just watched you blankly and again, he leaved the room.

Woohyun came into the room while holding a tray of porridge.

“Good morning, I made you porridge and hangover soup for your breakfast.”

He smiled at you. You’re almost melting with that smile.

“Thank you.” You said and bowed to him several times.

“It’s okay. Eat your porridge. I just want to collect those kids’ laundries.”

He started to collect all of them. Sungyeol shirts is everywhere on the closet while Myungsoo same pattern shirts everywhere on the floor. Woohyun complain when his brother to collect all the dirty clothes. You just smile when you hear the complaints.

“What’s your name? I’m Woohyun. Nice to meet you.” He introduced himself kindly with a smile on his face.

“I’m Lee Anna. Nice to meet you too.” You replied.  Now you feel a little comfortable than earlier. You did not feel awkward with the situation.

“Hi, Anna. You’re Sungyeol and Myungsoo classmate’s right? Myungsoo told me earlier.”

You just nodded.

“I think you’re lucky you know.” He said with a face that difficult to decipher its meaning.

“Why?” You asked with curiosity.

“Just because… I see Sungyeol raised his hands and willing to give permission for you vomit on it. It seems he rarely treat such women other than our mother. He did not say anything. He would be angry if such incidents happen to him. "

You just silently eat your breakfast while your brain swiftly thinks about that.

“Myungsoo is Sungyeol’s twin, un-biological twin. We have 7 siblings. I’m the third out of seven. Our oldest hyung worked as a pilot, so he’s rarely at home.” He explained.

“Your parents?”

“They both died in plane crash years ago. I think when I was 15 if I’m not mistaken. Yours?”

“My mum and my brother died when I was 9.”

“Your dad?”

“He abandoned me.”

Woohyun feel sympathy see you scowl. He gently taps your head. You can feel the love that is in man.

“So you live with whom now?”

“My father’s friend. But I won’t live there anymore. I’ve to leave somewhere in here as soon as possible.”

“Why?”

“Even if I lived in a big, nice mansion, for me it’s like I’m living in hell. Worst than jail.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that.

Meanwhile in the living room…

Dongwoo just came back from the pharmacy. His eyes were looking for Sungyeol. There’s no one in the living room neither Woohyun, Sungyeol or Sungjong.

He moved to the kitchen and bumped into Sungyeol who was just finished bathing.  

“Here, your medicine.” He gave the plastic of medicine to Sungyeol.

“Thanks bro,”

Sungyeol went to his room again. He passes living room and see there myungsoo asleep with television that . He's off the TV and went over to his room.

Woohyun turn around when he heard the door opened. He smiles at Sungyeol sincerely.

“Here, I bought you medicines. Drink it up after you’ve done eating.”

“Gomawo, Sungyeol.” You said while bowing at him.

 

Sungyeol transfixed when he heard his name mentioned by you. He looked at you for a moment, without any expression.

“A-A-Ah, sure. Eat your breakfast and I’ll send you home after this.”

You just nodded and smile while seeing him disappeared behind the door.

Woohyun walked along outside with Sungyeol.

You continued eating with a happy smile on your face.

‘God is almighty. He’s fair enough for me.’ You muttered.