Love You

STAR CRUSHES

It's Saturday morning and he was standing at your door house. RING! RING! RING! Your door bell's ringing. 9.03 am. He was wearing casual clothes but he looks like a charming prince that I used to know.


You POV
>still early yet. Minho oppa must be tired pushing the bell< Then I run to the door but my adorable younger sister stops me. She said in her little tiny voice,"Eonni, go change your dress, palli, I'll take care the situation here. Don't worry."

 
 
Name > Park Ha Rin
Age > 15 years old
Personality > choding, adorable, busybody
Talent > acting, modeling

 


I quickly changed myself into a cute person. Standing infront of the mirror, "who says I am ugly?" and laughed a little.


                               
Nada eonni sent me a message.

 


        ___________ do what you want wth him 2day.
        Myb it's ur last chance babe.
        have a good time! hwaiting :*

 


As I going down the stairs, I saw my mum and Harin were talking to my oppa. My cousin, my oppa, my neighbour, my first crush and he's my everything. I heard Harin said,"Oppa, she's going to be blushed when you said this to her,'________-ah, you're so cute like always' I bet she'll blush 100%, oppa"

"Yah! Harin-ah, what are you saying just now?"
 

"Ummm, I wanna go help eomma." >hmm, she's such a busybody girl< I thought.
 

"Oppa, make sure you said that to her, araseo?" He grinned. >Ohh his charming smile<
 

Suddenly without I realised, he gave me a bouquet of rose, and said, "_________-ah, chincha, you're cute like always".
 

>OMG! doesn't he know that was my favourite script ever???!!< "Oppa, gomawo. But you didn't say that because of her, right?"
 

"Neh. It's you who are so cute." I blushed again.
 

*******10 minutes passed********


My mum barged in with her drinks and cookies on her hands, "Oh Minho, hello. Oh my daughter, seems like both of you were grown up." And she winked at me.
 

"Eomma, there's nothing like that, we're like brother and sister. He's my oppa". >but actually I like him, to.be.my.boyfriend.<
 

Harin ate the cookies. "Oppa, did you say it?"
 

"Harin dongsaeng, please chew your food first before you speak, araseo?"
She ignored my advices,"Oppa, you know _______ eonni has a lot of .............in a box........." before she finished the line, I shut with my hands.

 

"What she mean is, I have a lot of stuff to wrap in the box, the box I have to package my stuff before I move on".

Harin's hitting me hardly on my face because my hands had cause her to choke."Okay." Minho tried to understand the situation and smiled awkwardly.
 

"Ahhh, these two little crazy angel start the fighting scene again. Minho what are you waiting for, eat the cookies please?" he smiled."Don't be so shy boy, you're my nephew, and my neighbour's child, why would you be so shy , maybe because today you're going on a date with _______?"
Minho gasped." Ermm, no aunt. No , I'm not shy at all."He was hiding his pink cheeks, but I can see it clearly.

 

Suddenly my dad texted me.


DAD : _____-ah sorry I cant be there for your first date wth a guy
YOU : its nothing appa. im ok plus, umma play a good role here :) but he is 'my' oppa, not  boyfrnd >.<
DAD : don't come home late araseo, angel?
YOU : neh. na jeongmal araseo yo :)     [yes. i understand]
DAD : bring the spray wth you, incase he'll do somethin'
YOU : already!
DAD : alwys b careful, love you <3
YOU : love you too appa ! <3



"Eomma , annyeong. You too, my baby Harin." I kissed my mum's cheeck and say goodbye.
We went outside of the house and seated on the car. Then I realised something. >omg! my high heels! On the left was.. and the right side was....bad luck I thought <


on the left

on the right


How embarassed I was at that time. "Ermm, oppa, mianhae but can I go to the house again, cause' I need to change 'something' before I leave." I said shakily. "Neh, I can wait." He laughed a little and started the engine.
Minho oppa and I went to a nearby restaurant and seat beside the window. We ate happily. I blushed a lot when he wiped the food on my lips.

After that, we go to the amusement park nearby. He buys me an ice-cream and it was my favourite flavour.
"Oppa gamsa hamida, you still remember what my favourite is"

 

"hmm? Oh, it was nothing. I'm you oppa, right?"
I offered him to take some selcas, as he looking away, I sent those selcas to Maya eonni. We continued to walk until we saw a bench, "________-ah, don't you mind if we sit there for a moment?"
"mmm, I'm tired too."

 

But suddenly someone's screaming came. I saw a face that I barely recognize before, it's blurr, she was running like a mad woman, wearing a white gawn, her hair was so fuzzy, chasing a dog, and cried, she said hopelessly ,"Tongyi, come back to me, come back to me, COME BACK!!!!!"
The dog run into our direction. Also her. "Tongyi, come back ,huh?"
Then I knew her, she was my friend when I was in middle school. "Ti Ma" I whispered. She was crazy when she lost her dog on that year, her dog died in an accident which happened infront of her eyes. The dog went into somewhere, she sits there and cried.

 

"_______-ah, should we go to somewhere else?"
I stand up and patted her back.. [how pity] , Ti Ma quickly stared at me like a hungry lion. "GGRRRR RRR ROOF ROOF!" she barked at me. Minho oppa take my hand , "It's okay oppa, I knew her. She was one of my friends back then", she suddenly laughed, and cried again. Everyone was looking at me. I let go of my hand and sit beside her, Minho oppa try to speak, but I didn't listen to him. Instead, I ignored him >oppa mianhae, I miss her<

Looking at her eyes, I saw my friend, a friend that we all called 'GORILA' >and now she is gorila< I hugged her, everybody who was staring at us, got shocked and gossiping. A woman came at us and take her hand, " You need to go now, bastard!" .
I saw the woman's clothes , 'HOME FOR THE CRAZY PEOPLE' . Ti Ma is still crying until the dog appeared again. "Tongyi , my baby, YAH TONGYI!!! TONGYI!!!!! you're not died yet, YOU ARE NOT!!!" She said in happy and sad tone. Before she left, she smirked at me and, and, > Ti Ma, was there's something you want to say? Ti Ma~< She picked her nose while staring at me and said, "you're the one who is crazy." She picked her nose harder and repeat the words. <
OMG! what it this? a funny scene?< I lift up my right eyebrow, " let's go oppa, I don't want to ruin my first date with a 'Pick A Nose' scenes. Let's go to the haunted house!!!"

"Are you okay? you seem pale."

 

"Aniya, I'm just a little shock. But I'm okay now, I just want to play!!! Let's go."
Grabbing his hand, I run cutely to the haunted house, it sure scary but that was when I was a child, now I don't so it couldn't be too scary after all.
We entered the place, a dark scary place. "Oppa, don't laughed if I scream, okay?"

 

"_______-ah, I'll always behind you, if you need me, I'm just right behind you, so don't be scare."
"neh, araseo yo." I slowly walked to the stairs, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK it sounded. Then , there's a women with a long black hair run across us. I gasped.There was also another people who enterd the house, some of them were childrens, some of them were couple, and the others were family. A green face showed up infront of me, I quickly turn back my hugged him. >Eoteoke? I hugged oppa. Eoteoke??!! <

 

"________-ah, it's nothing, they were not real ghost. A real ghost was much more pretty than them, they were just a person. A HUMAN."
 

"Oppa, I'm scared. Where's the exit really?"
 

"Ah, it's right at the end of this room. You see the door?" he points to a door which is far away from us.
 

"Don't worry my princess, Prince Minho will drive you there safetly."
 

"Oppa, I'm not a princess, and you're not a prince, too."
 

We have reach the exit. My phone rings, * Run Devil Run, by Girls Generation.
        

~ttok baro hae non jeongmal bad boy, sarang bodan hogishimppun
          gu dongan nan no ttaeme kkamppak sogaso nomogan ya~

 

It was my eonni! I look at the screen and it write  Tika eonni :)
I answer the call. "Hello eonni, I miss you."

 

"Hello dongsaeng, what are you doing now? I miss you too, but what I miss the most is our practice time. Hahaaha"
 

"Me? hmmm, nothing , just hanging around with Minho oppa right now. Yeah, our practice time."
Minho oppa give me a sign that he'll come back, I was standing beside a roller coaster place right now and continued talking,

 

"Eonni, is there's something you want to tell me earlier?"
 

"Ahh, about that we have a meeting this wedenesday. At the SM ENTERTAINMENT office room . Room no.7 , 12th floor. That's what the manager said to me."
 

"Wait, we have a manager?"
 

"Well, my sweetheart, we have to since we have to debut soon. I heard you'll moved to Seoul this Monday, so how was your last day? Anything speacial?"
 

"Oh, I see. Urmm, special? no, until today. date with my oppa. hahahahhah. My last day at the school, I cried a lot. But nevermind, because I have two eonnis that always comfort me. I was happy, how about you eonni? You'll moved too, right?"
 

"Neh, me and Kila will. Our friends do a party for us. They're rock. I cried too."
"Ouhhh, have you call Rina eonni? I haven't got any news about her, I'm afraid she don't want to come up later."

 

"Hmm, she did message me yesterday. Yeah, she kind of lost confidence right now. Don't worry, I'll talk to her later."
 

"I will text her this night. Maybe she just need some advices from the maknae."
 

"Who knows? _______-ah , I've got to go now, my battery must be low."
 

"Mm? neh, annyeong eonni~ see you later, thanks for the news. Can't wait to see our manager! Byeeee"
 

"Welcome, chingu. Byeeee"


Author POV
You pressed the red button. You was shocked to see a balloon next to you. > It must be Minho oppa. He was the one who did this.<
The balloon writes


        To __________ ,
        Follow this balloon if you see this sign. '^.^'



You follow the balloon wherever it goes. [Oppa,oppa, what do yo want to do exactly?] When you can't see any of the balloon, you stopped and look around. Then you saw him. You was at a quiet place, surrounded by bushes, no one was walking by, it was a very quiet place. Holding a blue square-shaped  box with a ribbon on it, he came up infront of you, smiling. "_______ yah, you've found me."
"Oppa~"

 

"________-ah, I want you to have this. I want you to have this." He opened the box, and there's a necklace inside it,



He take the necklace gently and placed it on your neck. " It's pretty, thank you." She smiling as if she don't have any problems.
He take your hands and start to confess. Minho let out a sigh. "_________-ah, I want you to know something."

You POV
> At that time, I was so nervous. No one can tell how nervous I was when he started to hold my hands. All I can do is look down. But whe he said 'know something' I rise my face until our eyes met. Oppa, what's wrong? Your voice , it seems sad.<

 

"_______-ah, after I said all of this, I don't want you to mad at me, or cry because of me. I want you to be happy , araseo?"
 

"Neh. Araseo." I nods.
 

"I want you to know what's in my heart is, what's my feeling is when I'm with you, whether you want to hear it or not, I will say it to you." he said in a sad tone.
 

"Go ahead oppa, I'm ready"
 

"_________,, you're my prettiest dongsaeng I've ever known, you're my cousin, you're my best friend ever since you lived here. I, I , I , " He paused.
 

" I , I , I want you to be my dongsaeng forever, I know you like me, but, I just I just can't accept it, I can't receive you heart, your love, and now you wnat to go away from me, I know it's your decision, but I don't want you always think that I love you too, to be honest ..."
 

" I like you. But I don't love you. I just like you like my dongsaeng, not more than that. I just want to be your big brother, that can protect you no matter what. That's what I meant to be. I know it hurts. Don't pretend that it doesn't. I know if I said these things to you, I might hurt you. But seeing you everday with you own feelings, and my own feelings, it hurts more if I  don't tell you today. And with the distant that will tear us appart, the time that slowly moves, I might hurt you more if I didn't say to you. I gave you the necklace so you will not forget of me. A silly brother who break your heart. You must be wondering why I gave you that sign . it because, I want you to achieve your dream one day. Being a trainee is hard. I knew it, since I can't be there for you anymore, let pretend that the necklace is my good luck charm for you."
 

" Oppa, it's okay. I promise I'll be your dongsaeng forever. I know I'm not your type. I understand your feelings. I will take care this necklace, thank you oppa!" I hugged him. He hugged me back. My tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it. That's my hobby I guess, I don't want people knew that I was crying. With that, we go home safetly.
 


************** A T   T H E  C A R **************


Author POV
It was 6.30 pm. The sun started to leave the world. Blue sapphire clouds that you've seen in the morning suddenly became pale, dark, and black. You didn't talk to him after that. You were so quiet at the car. No words came out from your mouth. Not even one. You look at him. But when he looked at you back, you look away, leaving a mark on your face that say ' don't look at me'. You're hurt. Yes you are.

The car stopped infront of your house. > If I didn't say this, I will regret for the rest of my life.<

 

"Oppa, saranghae"
 

"___________-ah"
 

"Aniyo. I know one day I will get somebody who's more handsome than you, more caring than you, more .. I understand. You're just my oppa now. Mianhae yo."
 

"No. I was the one who suppose to appologize."

"hmmm, tomorrow oppa will be there right? "
 

"Mm? neh. I'll be there, of course."
 

"Okay, goodnight. "
 

"Goodnight." he kissed me on your left cheek. You smiled but in hurt way.

You POV
My mum asked me how? why? what? and so on. As for Harin, she's still busybody about my life like always.
" Eonni, what did you do? Tell me. Oh my god, tell me what's wrong? Did he do somehting to you? Wooohuuu, wooohuuu, wooohuuu, hey to you, to you, to you now." she sing * To You, by Teentop.
"Shut up, it'll be rain soon if you continue singing. I have a nice day today. That's it. End of story." I walked to the stairs, and when the dinner's ready, I jogged down to the kitchen. My dad asked me, " So, ______-ah, any good story you want to tell us?"

 

"Hmmm, nope. I don't think so."
 

"Come on girl, did he kissed you."
 

"Yes. On my cheek."
 

My mum gasped. "yah, __________ . You didn't use the spray? I've told you to."
 

"No. He do it like a sibling do, not more than that. He's not my boyfriend though. "
 

"Wait, you mean, both of you are not couple?"
 

"Yes. We're not."
 

"I thought.." But "before she could finished the line , Harin jump in. "Eonni's face looks like she wants to cry. Wooohuu,woooohuuuu hey to you, to you, to you now." She played with her fork and pointing at me.
My dad asked me again what's wrong. All I could said is, "I'm okay, after get dump by him." My face turn pale, and I lost my appetite.
They all went into shocked, " I guess it's good, since I'll leave this place soon." My mum patted my back gently. Harin started singing again. " Uri saranghae jatnha, jebal nal ullijima, ojik naegen no hanappunya " * T-ara feat Davichi- We were in love. My mum said to her, "Harin!, don't make  your sister sad and it's not a nice to interrupt people's conversation, No manners you know. Appologize to you sister, pallli"

 

" Mianhae, eonni." She take a slice of roasted chicken and gave it to me. " Eat this. You'll happy again. I hope. Kekekekeke."
 

"Harin! stop it." My mum scolded her.


I take my schedule book and think of my life as  soon I left this place. My hometown. All my memories that have been built up here, my friends, my younger sister eventhought she's so busybody but I still love her. I decided to write my diary that night. I look at my clock, 10.43 pm. Still early . I opened my laptop, and chat with my friends on Facebook. Unfortunately only two of them was online.


Kila : hai :)
Me : hai to u too :)
Kila : maknae saeng, mainhae, tomorrow i cnt go to seoul yet.
Me : wae???
Kila : i have family business to do
Me : ouhhh araseo it's okay >it seems like I've mention those words twice<
Kila : how was ur date? Tika told me ^^
Me : ahh, heartbroken :'(
Kila : y? tell me, tell me
Me : he said he just want 2 b my oppa . not more thn that
Kila : im sad too :( , dont cry maknae-nim, everythng gonna b alr8
Me : i hope 2
Kila : my mum's calling me bye. c ya!!! ^^
Me : ok, bye
I oppened my chat box and search for Rina eonni. I hope she's still online. Rina , Kila, and Tika eonni live far away from the three of us. Kila and Tika lived in the same place, same school.   
Me : eonnnnnnii!!!
Rina : o.o haiii
Me : :'(    >    :')
Rina : wae?
Me : i was so sad 4 wat happen 2day but when i saw ur name i'm happy again
Rina : what happen saeng?
Me : oppa~~~~
Rina : oppa, u mean Minho? wae, tell me saeng
Me : :'( he said he want me 2 b he's dongaseng  4EVER. not more thn that. But now im ok wth it. i understand.
Rina : pity. i thou u 2 would b cutest couple ever, i'm sorry 2 hear that.
Me : im ok. NEH. jeongmal eonni. im completely ok
Rina : ah.. Tika told me u worried about me
Me : yep, bc no news about u. i plan to text u this n8 but when i saw u on9, y dont i just chat wth u? ^^
Rina : my phone's broken. i only have laptop now. HAAAA~ need to buy a new one, r8?
Me : ooo i c


Done with my advices on Rina eonni, I plugged in the headphone and played my favourite song. * A Thousand Years - Christina Perri. As I listened to that song, I sing it and cried. Suddenly a paper plane came across my window. I picked up the paper and saw what's inside.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

To my friends,

Mianhae, if it's short, so as you all requested, most of you is in chapter two.. 

Tika, Kila, both of u were here.

Nada, Timah were right here too ;)

Better wait for next week guys :)