Full Stop

STAR CRUSHES

         

Hey there ! I am so depressed once I found out that this original version chapter had been deleted. ARRRGGHH ! I already re-type it during the school holidays..........seriously I blame myself a lot because of it :(

Malaysian / Muslims out there ! Selamat Hari Raya ~~~~~~~

Chapter update on 8/8/13

 



Sungjong


You


Baekhyun

 



    Even when it's still dark outside, Sungjong made his way to Busan. Baekhyun followed him behind. He scratched his head when there was no taxi coming to him. It's still foggy and he yawned several times, so Baekhyun decided to take his morning breakfast at nearby cafe. He eavesdropping one of the man's conversation. " They sure occupied the place with guns and all. "

"Shhh. Sistar wouldn't happy if they knew we runaway from them. "

Sungjong looked at his phone, a wallpaper of you and his face, grinning for each other. L's massege popped out. He read it , " Don't make my baby(car) hurts, u know what I mean do you ? careful Sungjong. " Sungjong glanced back at Myungsoo's black porche. " This case gonna end, somehow. " Soon, Sungjong arrived at Busan. Baekhyun then spotted Sungjong at the road, he told the taxi to go faster. Sungjong become aware of a taxi that following him wherever he went, at first, he thought that it was Sistar's spies, but no, he did saw somebody in that taxi. Finally , there was the pavement, way to go the ' umbrella's sign factory'. He thought, it wasn't Infinite right ?

    Sungjong stopped the car infont of the factory. He opened the door and step out. The taxi then stopped beside him. And Baekhyun paid the taxi and said thanks. " What are you doing here ? " Sungjong narrowed his eyes. " Don't think that you want to go there, alone. They got guns. " Baekhyun put his hands on his pocket jeans. " I know what I'm going to do. Why don't you just leave me alone ? I don't even care if I die in there. All I want is _________ . " Then wihout doubt, Sungjong ran towards the factory. Baekhyun jogged at his back. " You think I don't want to save her, yah Lee Sungjong ! ". Just like what Tika had said, there was barrels of gas, with umbrella sign on it.
    
    They stopped running. Then there was a narrow streets, at the back, Sungjong walks in when he saw three bodyguards walked passed him. They didn't even care about Sungjong and Baekhyun. It seems like they were running away

~


    After your bath, Bora came and greeted you with a sly smile she ever had. " I guess tonight is the end, __________-shi. " Ricky quickly began his work, he digged the holes for your grave beside you. " What should we began for , Soyou ? Daggers ? Knifes ? ", Dasom asked. With a widen eyes, you looked at them in horror. After worked, Ricky went to the basement living room to see the situations. Behind the factory there's an abondon old house in front. Sungjong already turned the door knob and went in before Baekhyun could reached him. " Sungjongie ! YAH ! "

" What do you want ? If you came here because of the same reason as me, then be quiet, Baekhyun hyung. "

    " Mwo ? Since when you became a man ? "

" Hyung, I AM A MAN. "

    " Geureyo ? You think I would let you save her alone ? With your feminine body ? Sungjong, just let me do it. Somehow I already have vision that ___________ will soon choose me, you're not even her type, Sungjong. Just go out. "

" BORAGU ?? ", Sungjong tightened his grip. Baekhyun look infront and try to wlk away and leave him behind. " YAH ! Bighead Bacon ! You think I can't protect her, didn't you well let's see about that. " Sungjong tried to walk beside him. Baekhyun suddenly grabbed Sungjong's collar and said, " Go girly. "

Sungjong couldn't take the hummilitations anymore, he need to prove him that he was wrong about the word GIRLY. Sungjong punched him on the cheekbones and their fight began. Baekhyun became unstable with the punch and his body was pushed to the ground backwards, that's the point where  they found out the secret stairs, Baekhyun's back fell on the stairs producing a bump sound.