Screaming Heart

STAR CRUSHES

" YAAH ~ everyone ,, let's get out ! It's the end. Police arrived. " L shouted from upstairs.

" Now, who's trapped in a hole, rat ? " Hoya smirked to Ricky.

" I hope they'll be okay. " Nada patted Maya's back, reassuring them to walk away and let the rest of the problems to the police. Maya nodded, " Finally. " Kai took Ricky's shoulder and pulled him upstairs.

Ina went out the secret path and saw a pair of eyes looking at her. " Mianhae. I should be with you earlier. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't talk to you like that, babe. Please forgive me. " He threw his arms and pulled her into his embrace. Kai twitched his lips behind. " Then why did you runaway from us ? " he said as he walked passed them.

Police started to swoon over the place. A helicopter was trying to land behind the house, they keep quiet and take time to arrest Dasom and Hyorin. Bora came out and look around. Police scattered all over the place and hide.
                    ~
" OPPA ! YOGI YO ! PALLI SAVE ME  ! !  ! " you screamed your lungs out. After they listened to your voice, Sungjong immediately gained his vitamin and stood up properly as if nothing happened to his body. Baekhyun run to the voice. " WE'RE GOING TO SAVE YOU JUST HOLD ON ! " he yelled.

But then, they stopped their feet only finding that a big smoke coming from the dark tunnels. Fire covered the dungeon's door. " ANDWAE. " Sungjong opened his lips and try to figure out how to save you.

" Soyou eonni, let me go, and we'll get out of here together, okay ? " you tried to make a promise.

" I'm not that stupid, . "

" I promised you wouldn't got caught if you let me out. "

Soyou didn't reply, instead she was opening the other door that connect to the safer place.

Sungjong spotted a black hole beside him, he pointed and they ran to the hole, heavy breaths lighted the dark pathway.

" It's too late now, ___________. You'll die with the boys eventually, then I'll win this love game. Like what we planned. If I can't have them, then nobody could. " said Soyou whom smiled sardonically, leaving you away from the dungeon.

" Eonni.... "

" NO, you don't, Soyou. " Sungjong slapped Soyou's face when she was just about to turn around. Baekhyun ran and released your cuffs, he hugged you softly and turned to Sungjong.


" You deserved this. " Sungjong slapped her again.



" You're under arrest ! Get out, now ! " The police made an announcement.


Ricky, Dasom,, Bora and Hyorin spent their lives in prison for 20 years ahead . . .  while Soyou . .