Until I Can Breath Again

STAR CRUSHES

Woohyun


Maya


Suho





AT A CAFE

" Oh ? You've arrived. " Woohyun was holding his gift, he spotted Suho was sitting at the table infront.. It was an all-kill situation. Silence was between them. When Suho suddenly broke the silent, Maya came.

" Erm, whatever she choose, I want to stay friends with you and even Infinite. Don't feel awkward to me. "

" Yes, Suho. I want to be yours too. We have to end this like a cool man style. There's no grudge, okay ? "

Suho nodded. " She's coming. "

" So, I need to say .... ermmmm ..... " Maya looked down.

She exhaled, and lift up her face.

" Mianhae. I don't think the same way as you think, Suho oppa. I knew it'll be hurt, but at least I told you. Thank you for waiting the answer till today. I like you as a guardian, and an older brother. Still, I can't say too much, it only makes the situation darker. We can still be friends, aniya, BEST FRIEND ! "

Suho nodded his head and told them that he's gonna be in a studio in a minutes. " Woohyun-ah, guard her for me, ara ? Maya, we'll just be friends. I'm okay, don't feel any guilt. I'm leaving. "

Maya looked at Suho's direction who was walking away with the hoodies on his head, she knew he was crying. The chill cafe was filled up with warmness in her cheeks when Woohyun started to hold her hands, and said, " I always be your guardian from now on. "

" Maya, it's for you. " Woohyun handed her the box. She smiled.

" Namu oppa, did you know what I was wishing before I blew my 100th Day Debut cakes ? " Maya looked at him sincerely.

" Umm, what is it ? "

" I wish someone will knitted me a snow gloves this winter. You know, I never spoke this thing to anybody, how did you know I want it so bad ? "

" Because I felt like I need to show you how much I love you. Then, I thought, maybe you'll like my present since the winter is on. I don't want you to be cold. With this gloves, you'll never be cold, because my hands always warmed it. "

" Aigoo, why are you so greasy ? "

" And you already picked the greasy one. " Woohyun winked. They chatted and laughed and stopped when Nada called her. " Eonni come to the police station now. Palli. "

Woohyun and her walk away with hands on each other, Maya said " Oppa, why must they kidnapped her ? I don't get it. I really missed that annoying maknae, it's been a month since I yelled at her stupidness. I miss her. " He comfort her as he carressed her hand with his thumb, he stopped a while and kissed her forehead, " Jagiyah, don't worry much, I'm here. " Maya's cheek turned red. She blushed and look away. " Ah, oppa I think I want to wear the gloves. "

" Why ? Are you cold ? "

" Neh. " she nodded.

Woohyun carefully took her hands and lock it with his fingers and keep it under his pocket. " There, wouldn't it be warmer ? "

Soon Sparkle, Exo and Infinite were on the police station, Sungjong and Minho were investigated in different rooms due to Soyou's and Bora's calls. Based on the information they still searching on where's the real hideout is. The police then told them to leave and they'll contact them as soon as the investigation is done. Somehow, they asked Kai and Hoya to be with the investigation team because they thought they could help them.

" You need to rest at least Sungjong-ah. " Dongwoo looked at him with a worried face.

" Let's go. " Suho dragged Baekhyun's hand out from the police station.

"  I hope we can be together again. " Nada said looking at Kila. Maya nodded.

NEXT MORNING, Sungjong was the one who arrived first at the station, he was told that the confirmed place is in BUSAN. " Gamsahamida, police nim. " he said and runaway. Hoya spotted him and asked, " Uh ? Isn't that Sungjong, what he doing in here ? "

Kai shrugged.

Meanwhile, Infinite was talking with Hoya on the phone and walking nearby their dorm, " Geure hyung ? In Busan, so they really hide there ? Busan is large city, how could they find them ? " Sungyeol asked Hoya.

" The umbrella sign, there's only one factory nearby the abondon house in Busan. I want to ask, is Sungjong there ? "

Baekhyun was walking eavesdropped their conversation. He frowned. Now where's the Sungjong went, he thought. Myungsoo @ L came running and asked them, " Have someone hide my car ? "

" Oh ! Wait ! " Sungyeol ended the call. " Don't tell me, he's going to Busan. Aish, this kid ! " said the leader.

" Calm down hyung. That kid sure fall in love with ___________ so hard. " Woohyun patted Sunggyu's back.

L ruffles his hair, " Aish, chincha, why did he touch my car ? Did he even have any license ? "

Baekhyun didn't wait any longer, he wouldn't miss out on saving your life too. He can't let him go and fetch you alone. He want to protect you too. So, Bacon made his way home and quickly took his money and left. D.O. looked at him with a questioning look. As soon as Baekhyun left the dorm, Kai called.

" Hyung ! Don't tell Baekhyun they're at Busan he migh-- "

D.O. 's screamed from the kitchen, " Baekhyun, where are you going ??! "

" MWO ??! Arasseo.  He already left. " Suho went to the kitchen.



EXOTIC ! DOn't kill me ~ HAHA :D Eonni, you're here at this chapter ^^