No One Else Can Replace You

STAR CRUSHES

L + INA + KAI


Author POV

You and Ina always do your hairstyle together when you went to school and she was always help you to tie your hair, she's like a real sister to you. The unlucky day came. You and Ina wore the same yellow ribbon to school. You decided to take the train with the others, while Ina, your manager and Kai were on the black SUV car. Kai was humming * Exo K - Mama .

Kai entered the SUV car, manager kang greeted him happily. Ina offered him to sat beside her, but Kai refused. He told her, " It's better I'm at the front. "

Manager Kang smiled at the gentle boy. " Jongin-shi, you'll melts anybody's heart. " and they burst into laughter.

" 32 나 4351 black SUV car. Do it like a normal accident. ARA ? ! " Ricky called one of his man.

" All right bos ! "

They have mistaken that Ina was you. Are they going to school or going to hospital ?

Ina POV

" Oppa, how's your day ? " I asked him.

" Oh ? Like always. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, that Baekyeol ship... always teased me. What's your point anyway. "

" Well, I have a very good day than you are. Today we're going to a ride. "

" Where ? " Kai looked at me, turning his head to the back, I gave him the picture. " Jeju Island. " Manager kang interupted.

" DAEBAK ~ " Kai said in joy.

" I even dress up ___________ same like me today. We wore the same ribbon and hairstyle. Because she lose. "

" What game is it ? " Kai said back to me, smiling.

" Last night pillow fight ! I knew I was the strongest girl .. HAIYA ! " I laughed.

" People will mistaken you guys later. " Manager Kang said.

" That couldn't be so hurt right ?? " I grinned.

Suddenly there's a sport car coming toward us, I knew something bad could happened. I frowned. " He keeps following us. " I try to speak. Then the grey sport car was beside our SUV. " Omo ! " Kai shouted when he saw the car was trying to bump into us. Manager Kang sent him a honk. The sport car speed up and bump into us, our car got an accident. Kai was injured, and painted. While our manager's head bleeds. My hand was hurt a little. I tried to  stand up but I can't. Luckily, there's a kind ajuhssi nearby and called the ambulance. Our SUv hits a tree, and Kai..... was hospitialized.

I tried to remember the sport car's number....... but I can't.

" Hul ~ " I said while looking at Kai's face , he was on the bed. I got a bandage on my hand, our manager was on his head, but why him, I keep wondering why did he got injured more than us. It's me who invited he to go to school together today.

I still on my uniforms. The police said that this case was just a normal car accident, the car and the driver was drunken and he was found later on, having an acciddent too, 25 miles from our car. After the school period, All of Sparkles, Exo K and Infinite came over to visit him. ___________ told me to come home first, but I don't want to. " Eonni, let's change your clothes first, okay ? " she took my shoulders. I pushed her hands away, " Shiro ! Ijen, ... na .... " [ Now... I ...... ] I said in tears. Nada hugged me from the back. I held Kai's hand, " Oppa, bianhae.... "

After they left, kai was awake. I called the nurse to come over.

L POV

" Ina ~ " I sang. Due to the accident, their vacation to Jeju Island was cancelled. I came to her classroom as soon as I finished my homework, just like her, I don't felt like I'm going to anywhere else, or stay at home. Kai was still at the hospital. That's the reason why am I want to see her.

" Are you okay today ? Your hands.... is it hurt too much ? " I tried to ask her wiht my warm voice.

But sadly, her smile , the smile that melts my heart,, had gone away, I only saw a frowned across her face. " I'm okay. " she said in English.

" Good. " I replied back in English.

" Wanna take a walk ?  Since you can't practice, and I'm free too, how about we take a walk together, only if it's okay to you. "

" Hmmmmm, neh oppa. "

I saw her charming eyes. I knew she love Kai. I've been heard some of the Exotic whispered, Kai already confesseed to her. Now, I'm getting more worried of herself than her decision, because ____________ said she refused to eat this past several days.

So, we take a walk down the streets of Seoul and we went to eat KOREAN BEST MEAT ! Of course I'm the one who spent her.

But it seems hopeless..... she just stared at the meat and play with the fork.

I took a sliced of it and said, " If you don't want to eat, then say AHHHH ~ " and Ina opened and swallowed the meat, YEAH ! I even helped her to tie her shoes.

" Oppa gomawo. " she smiled.

YES ! YES ! SHe smiled, my mission, SUCCESS ~ I grinned when she said, " Oppa, you always been there for me. I knew I've already look like an achovy, but I felt guilty for Kai oppa. It's all because of me. But, geunyang [ like this ]......... my handsome Myungsoo oppa were always be there for me. Like a real prince. Although, Kai was the real prince..... you're my type. But.... Kai oppa has lot of my ideal type.  "

I sent her home before dark.

" Kai oppa has a lot of my ideal type. " that sentence is killing me. Who would you choose Ina ? Kai or me ?

 



Such a bad man you are Ricky oppa ..... * shakes head * BTW, keep comenting and give this story your love ! MUAHHH :* <3 <3 <3 - XOXO fairychuu -