My Voice Won't Be Heard

STAR CRUSHES

L


Ina


Kai



Due to the accident, Kai was still at the hospital and didn't transfered into the normal ward yet. Parents, friends are getting worried of him day by day. He's still in the ICU room, oxygen tube still covering his mouth. Remember people always told you, when you're in a comma state, you're in a fantasy world. How could he know what's going on with the world ? or even Ina ? Little by little Ina fall for L's cute charms. Did she forgotten Kai ? " Oppa ~ how's your day ? " Ina asked Kai. No respond. " Hul ~ " she sighed. Everyday, she went there after school. Until she forgot about Kai, when L was around. " Uh ?? pepero ? " Ina took a stick of pepero given by L. They were chatting at the school, resting thier body on the bench. " Yup. Pepero. Tomorow was the 'HAPPY PEPERO DAY" !!! Wanna come and have some fun with me ? " L persuaded her to a date. " Wait...... it means that we... we..... date ? " Ina raised up her eyebrows. " Hmmmmmm , will you ? " L showed his smile and stared at Ina sincerely. " I don't know if I have schedules..... " Ina tried to avoid his gaze. " How about a stare game ? " L asked. --------After 1 minute------ With an annoying looks, Ina confessed, " Alright. I'll go with you since I've lost."Even so, Ina left Kai, not on a purpose but she thinks that Kai will be alright with his parents taking care of him.After have been hospitalized for about 3 weeks, Kai soon will be discharged. How blue he is, Ina didn't knew he already at home. Who cares, she didn't like me anymore, Kai thought. But that doesn't mean that he has to surrender, right ? So Kai went to their first schedule on the next morning and he found out.......................

" Eonni ! " Ina wakes up the leader. " Ouh ? What's time now ? " Maya rubbed her eyes. Since ______________ was not around, Ina slept with Maya and Kila. They shouted in unison when they saw the alarm clock. " Palli ! Palli ! Get on dress already. " Maya yelled. All of Sparkle now were siting on the studio, each of them are facing the photographers, paparazzi, and cameras. To start the interviews, Kila joined in first, " Hello everyone. I'm Kila, from Sparkles. Annyeonghaseyo. Ne. As you alll can conclude, uri maknae, _________-shi, still in investigation and is missing. " Tika continues, " Everyone, please call us immediately if you find her. We were so worried about what might happened to her. Jebal.... " Tika hung her head low. Maya said in tears, " To the kidnappers, ____________ didn't do anything wrong. Why must you choose her ? " Ina grabbed the mic and said, " Ijen, nan..... I miss her so much. Please, let her go. By the way, I'm so glad to hear , Exo-K, Kai had been charge out from the hospital yesterday. I hope you'll get better soon like always, sunbaenim. Mianhae.  " Nada interupted, " I hope all of you out there will give us support on finding her, I hope she's doing well right now. "

L huggged Ina at the backstage after the press conference. " Oppa.... " Ina said, sniffling. " There, there, she's going to be alright. We'll see. "

Kai went into the backstage and saw them. What a coincidence. Now, everything was right at all. " Oppa, saranghaeyo. " Ina said and L replied it back with a cute dimple, " Neh. Saranghanda, Ina. "

Somehow Kai wants to be the one who always been there for Ina too, depressed, he went back home, carrying his own feelings. Remembering the day he met her. He was late, late for his own words, he was cursing at himself, if only I didn't comma for a long time, things wouldn't be like this, Kai thought. He then ripped Ina's picture. He regretted. Kai decided to write down this lovestory on his diary. His eyes were full of tears when he emotionally wrote down the words, the words that keeps trembling his head down; I love you Ina.

 

Author POV

People always like this side. When there are hot news, they'll start making their own conclusion and opinions based on the topic. Little did they knew, all of those stuffs only hurt her much. Harin. Your younger sister. She was so depressed over your case lately, people around the neighbourhood started spreading rumours that you runaway with your boyfriend and so on. She was sitting on the couch watching Lorax, with her white and fluffly Persian cat on her lap. Her mother came and sat beside her. She asked, " Mom, when will eonni come back ? I'm tired of all of these stupidity of those gossipers already. "

" Shhh... don't say like that, Harin-ah. She will come back sooner or later, all we have to do is pray. When God will finally heard our wish, He will help us. Beside, we knew who your sister are. You don't believe what people said about her, don't you ? " her mom hugged Harin tightly. A tears escaped from Harin's eyes.

Winter came. The weather are getting colder and colder these past few days. But, pathetically you were still wore the same dress. A torn school uniform. One day, you can't sleep well, because of the temperature, that sent all the shivers to your spine in the dark and dirty room. The room was dark, and smelly like always, the more you thought, the more colder it be. It has a broken window, no curtains. What's more worse is, that night it was raining heavily. Cold and rain. The rain keep splashing you from the window. You stared at it and said, " Maybe I have to bare with this, Don't worry, I AM STRONG ! "

Baekhyun have a bad dream of you. She could see your face, full of blood and you screamed at him. He woke up immediately and make a hot chocolate. Sehun who was awake too, try to ask him what happened. " Hyung, are you alright ? why are you sweating so much ? " Baekhyun didn't answer him, he shook his head and went back to his room. Meanwhile, Ina was washing the dishes from their dinner. She suddenly heard your scream and she broke one of the dish at the floor. " Something bad will happened to __________ " she mumbled. Sungjong was looking at your picture on his phone. He was so sleepy and he had yawned so many times already. But instead, " Why you choose her instead of me, Sungjong-ah ? " Soyou message popped out from the screen. He was dumbfounded by the words. " Yah ! Palli. Go to sleep . " Sungyeol tapped his back. " Chakamma. Soyou ... " Sungjong said and handed his phone to Sungyeol. " Ask her why. " Sungyeol replied and so he did.  " Because you'll make her suffer more. "

Sungyeol decided to tell the police that night too. Myungsoo@ L went with them to the police station. They were so relieved, one of the police said, " We have found the hideout place. "