Last Time

STAR CRUSHES

 

 

 

( The inspiring song by Infinite, Fixed Star )

 

 

I got up and wiped my tears before I go outside and picked up the paper. It's was a message. I know. Who else? The one who broke my heart into pieces, my handsome neighbour, my famous cousin. He's one of Shinee members, and he's the visual Minho, Choi Minho.
"What's this?" I oppened the paper carefully.
It wrotes ,
          

        Mianhae, _______-ah, I'm really sorry. I know I've broke your heart into pieces. Park ___________ , I'm so sorry.Please forgive me. Don't ever forget about me, okay? I'll always be there when you need me. Like always. __________-ah, sweet dream.

After I've finished reading it, I lift my face up and saw him. Standing on the balcony, looking at me and whispered, "I'm sorry"
I made an 'OK SIGN' on my left hand and whispered back at him, "It's okay, Araseo?"
He called me right away. "___________-ah, it's getting late. You better go sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a tiring day. Remember, bring the necklace together with you, araseo?"
"Neh.. araseo. Oppa, how is it feel live away from your family?"
"Ouhh,, you'll miss them. Believe me, when you live with your friends, they'll wipe away your worries. You're a trainee right now, so I guess they'll force you to practice a lot, _____________. You just have to prepare for that from now on. I've been there."
I yawn."Oppa, thank you. I guess it's time for me to sleep. See you tomorrow. Don't worry I'll never forget about you, ever."
"Neh, sweet dream, jagiya."
I press the red button. But I'm so shocked when I heard he said 'jagiya'.
 
Minho POV
I shut my mouth after she cut off our conversation. >Mygod. I confess to her anyway. Mianhae, ____________-ah. I love you too. But I can't said those words now. Not until you debut. It's for your own good. I don't want you to miss me while you was in Seoul. Omo, how I am going to meet her tomorrow? Will I shed tears? __________ Park, I really love you.<

My mum rush in my room. "Eomma!"
"Wae? I can't go into my own child's room? What are you doing?"
"Aniyo. Don't think like that. It's just I'm thinking something and you surprised me."
"Ahhhh.... _____________?"
"Eomma" I blushed a bit.
"If you love her, then tell her."
"It's not as simple as that. I don't want her dreams ruin by me. Tomorrow she's going to Seoul. I don't want her to miss me. Especially when it comes to her predebut days."
She patted my back and said to me, "Don't worry my son. If _______ was your fate, then she will be yours one day. But if she don't , you just have to search for your fate then. "
I force myself to sleep that night.
        
Author POV
A perfect sunny day today. The cold mist of the early morning started to fade away when it's time for you to go. Your family followed you too, but not live there too. You take the necklace box and place it in on of your luggage. You locked your room and sigh, > this is the last time i'll see this room, im gonna miss you so much < You stared at him when he offered to help you with your heavy luggage. " Let me do that for you."
You just smiled, actually you don't know what you're gonna say to him anyway.   

 


********* 15 Minutes later***********
 


After all your belongings were on the car, it's time to say goodbye and go. You was standing on the backseat's door and looked away when he called your name. Minho oppa take your hand and bring you to the back of the car so no one will saw you. "___________-ah, I don't know what to say really, but all I want you to know I'll always support you no matter what. Whatever you do, wherever you go, don't forget about us. Please, I know you're hurt. I'm sorry, I can't protect you anymore, you have to defend yourself alone from now on. And if, and if, if, you think of me, that necklace will be right by your side always, just like what I did." before you could speak, he kissed you right cheek and it makes your eyes widen when your dad 'WAS' staring both of you. Minho turn around and you looked down. "Mianhae uncle, mianhae.."
"Gwenchana yo [ it's okay ], I understand you boy." Your dad is so sporting at all. No wonder you like him a lot than your mom.
 you didn't say a thing. Not even a word came out from your mouth after you started the journey. You put your headphone on your head, and try to listen songs in shuffle. The first song is....
* Replay by Shinee
You hit the next button.
* Ring A Ding Dong by Shinee

 

Pissed off because of your mp3, you go online instead. Twitter.
            Going on a short journey, Seoul here I come!!!
5 minutes later, Maya eonni reply your tweets.
            I'm already here~ come join me, palli [ faster ] !!

 

You closed your eyes and try to sleep. A dream came across your mind. You was running in a hall, someone was behind your back and carrying a knife. he's wearing a black jacket, smirked a you. You screamed but no one was there. Nobody. He chased you  as you run faster searching for the exit door. He said, "It's locked, baby." You struggle for help and kicked the door hardly. Well, woman always weaker than a man. He got you. The knife was on you neck. Suddenly, your vision start to blurr, you saw the necklace broke. Your sister awaken you, she said sarcastically, "There's air-conditional, here. Hello, why are sweating all the time? Is there's something you want to tell us? Something mystery? Hmmmm, a bad dream after you left your boyfriend?"
"Harin-ah, he's not my boyfriend. Why are bullying me right now? I won't be with you again after this day, you know. Ah, wae??!!" I pouted.
"Saranghaeyo" I hugged her tightly. She continued, " Yah, eonni, I can't breath. Let me go."
You parents laughed. "Those kids."
2 kilometers away to Seoul. You rubbed your eyes. The time had finally came. Your car stops in an parking lot of a building. "Appa, are we there yet?"
" Yes, you are, baby."

You POV
I told my dad where's the room was. "It's at 10th floor, room no.7. Let's go"
 ~Author's note : meeting room = 12th floor, room no.7
                office room = 10th floor, room no. 7

The door's lift opened. With a sad look on my face, I thought > I'm going to miss them a lot after this <
I saw Maya eonni. She was standing behind the door, talking happily with her parents. Harin said, "Oh, look it's Maya eonni there."

 

"Neh, Harin-ah I knew it." I patted her head.
Her parents greet my parents first. I bowed at them. Maya hugged me, "________-ah, don't be so sad, everything's gonna be okay. Please be strong, maknae-nim. Besides, we're going to live here together. We all will be."

 

I closed my eyes. " Eonni, where's our manager?"
"Ohh, that thing. erm, the CEO said to me that he'll meet us later on at the lobby."
Harin the busybody girl came to us. "Maya eonni, why are you so tall today, I can't look at your legs, no I can't. Oh no, my eyes, it's hurt."

 

" Harin-ah, just cut it out, hahhahahah" I said.
 

" Yah! Harin-ah, I know I'm wearing high heels today. Stop teasing me."

We was at the CEO's office. he's a nice person to be with. He understand my parents wishes; will it'll be safe to live in the apartment? how about my holidays? can I go home? how about my school? They keep talking stuffs like that.
A woman came into the room carrying 5 cups of coffee on her hands. " Enjoy your coffee, sir." harin saw the woman eyes were staring at our dad's eyes, it's look like she was going to serenade him. Looking at her clothes, y I think. Harin started to tease the woman after she took a sip of the coffee. " Excuse me, miss. Please bring me  a packet of sugar, please."

 

" Yes, miss. I'll bring the sugar to you later." she smiled.
 

" Harin-ah, what are your plans?" I smirked.
 

"Nothing, it's just nothing."
 

Our parents was busy talking to our CEO and they didn't realised what Harin was doing. The woman came back to the room with a packet of sugar. Harin whispered to me, " Eonni. It's begin now." I looked at her with an confusing look. She said to the woman," Eonni, come here. I want to talk to you about something." I laughed at Harin's jokes. The woman laughed too. " Is that you parents?" she asked.
 

" Hmm.." Harin cut me off, " No..they were our uncle and the woman beside him was his sister."
 

I widen my eyes. Harin held my hands. " Why did you ask really?"
 

" Oh, nothing. It's just I kind of like him."
 

"OHhhhh! He's handsome right? But what if he had childrens?"
 

" It doesn't matter, when you fall in love with someone."
 

"And a wife?"
 

" He will pick me if his wife were ugly."
 

"Ahhhh, true, true, because you are so y, gorgeous and miss you're so amazing." I said.

Harin POV
Luckily there's a mineral bottle on the table. " You know, miss. He likes a woman that smelled like a mouse. And he's type is a woman with a breath of herbs. I think today was your lucky day miss, believe me. I do bring a perfect perfume and a packet of herbs with me. Trust me, if you drink this, he'll fall for you." I quckily handed the Very Disgusting perfume ever to her, she believe me so, here it goes. And the herbs, It's actually a packet of herbs that can make you constipation. > enjoy the scenarios, _______ eonni < I smirked at __________ eonni when the woman drink up all the herbs.

We told her to go to our dad again, carrying cakes on her hands this time. As soon she comes nearer to him, everybody including the CEO closed their mouth, " What's the smell? Where's it come from?"
" Maybe because of the perfume I think" I whispered to _______ eonni.
When she tried to speak, even a word, " Sir,,,,,"
The CEO mad at her. " Oh, it's you. Go away, fast, you want us to die because of you stinks?!"
And this time, me and everybody in the room burst into laughter. The woman farted. The sounds she made was so daebakk!! [ great ]
" Woah, it's a loud fart I've ever heard." I laughed. " Wait girl, you made all of this? how could you?"
" Neh. Your jobs it's over, next time pick someone else dad please?"
"What?! dad?!"
__________ eonni said after me, " Miss, next time go fart in the toilet please. Now go!" and she laughed. The woman run quickly to the door.
The CEO looked at us, " I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Park, for your inconvenience. She never like thhs before, I don't know what's wrong with her."
My mom shoot me with a look, I shaked my head. __________ eonni just laughed.

You POV
I handed the application form to the CEO, and he signed it. > I'm officially is a SM ENTERTAINMENT trainee <
We were at the lobby, togther with Maya eonni's parents. Our group had already being trainees for the past three months, but we didn't moved to Seoul even when we had practice lesson to do.
~ Author's note : All the members of Sparkle meet up at Cheongju. Located at the Chungcheong-bukdo province, that connects all the members.
There I met up with our manager. He's gorgeous based on his appearance, maybe around 30's I thought.


-Our manager-
-Mr. Kang Ji Hyuk-
-Married, 2 kids-

 


He showed our new house. My parents drove me there, same with Maya eonni. We'll live there from now on. He showed us the rooms, but me and Maya doesn't want to make any decisions since the other members didn't showed up. We want to respect their opinions.

" Erm, Mr. and Mrs. Lee , Mr. And Mrs. Park, you can say goodbye to your child right now, before the others arrived. Once they've here, the contract will enforce."

We all agreed. > It's going to be though life <  My parents helped me to bring my belongings to my new home, on 7th floor. We chat for a while , I don't know why my tears keep rolling down my cheeks, I hugged Harin. As a gift, she gave me a cute teddy bear. I was so gratefull to have a dongsaeng like her. I took a picture of my new living room, here it is.


Hello~~~

You must be wondering why Infinite & Exo hasn't showed up yet in the story, well the next chapter will be interesting I thought, because it's time for YOU to be in school, meeting the boys. My note : Dongwoo oppa will not be incuded because he is on the different school, plus he'll be on a special chapter in the story. This story didn't contain any , I don't like to write those. My last words to all of the people who read this story, I LOVE YOU.