Why Did You Touch My Heart ?

STAR CRUSHES

BAEKHYUN + YOU + SUNGJONG



* F L A S H B A C K *

"  Kkeumane ! " you said while staring at those two guys, who grited their teeth, and pulled each other's clothes. " Oppa ! kkeumane [ stop it ] !! " you repeated your words again. Sungjong and Baekhyun let go of each other. You tossed your lolipop away and frowned at them.

" Why ? Why did you fight for ? " You asked them.

" We... " Sungjong tried to explain. " Baekhyun looked away and put his hands on the pockets. " Jealous ? " you asked them. They just remain silent. Sungjong smirked and adjust his necktie.

" ____________-ah. " Baekhyun turned at you.

" Oppa, what's the purpose on getting this thing too ? Fight with your own friends.... seriously, now I see both of you were the idiots. There's no more fight. Stop all of this nonsense now. Give me your hands." you said, smiling and took their hands. Carefully you make their hands make a handshake and you laughed at it.

" You love him ? " Baekhyun finally speaks. You widen your eyes in shocked. You don't know what to say or what to do. The situation becomes more tension with Sungjong's question. " ___________-ah, you love me, didn't you ? "

" Naneun..... " you tried to think fast. But your smart mind couldn't find the correct answer, it's like you were trapped in a maze and couldn't find the way out even if you've try harder than you suppossed to. After you come back to the reality back, they were fighting again.

You really pissed off about their attidude toward you and your feeling. Sungjong were punching Baekhyun's face, and it made him bleed on the nose. " Andwae . " you said. Baekhyun grabbed Sungjong's collar and and punch him too. Blue mark appears on the eye. " I HATE BOTH OF YOU !!!! " you shouted at them and it make them to stop for a while.

I haven't make my decision yet, why are they jealousing at each other ? , you thought.  You went into a train and set off. You decided to walk around Seoul for a while.

You walked alone on the streets, " Uhhhhhh I'm hungry..... "

" Tika eonni ? "

" Eonni ! " you waved, and so you and Tika went to a long walk together-together. A pair of ahnds grabbed Tika's hair from the back. And the guy with a black mask closed Tika's mouth with a white and smelly hankerchief. " What the ??? " I pulled Tika's hand away from the guy. Sadly, I'm not the super women in this story, so RIcky closed my mouth with a white handkerchief too from behind.

* E N D      O F        F L A S H B A C K *

At the dungeon on the underground rooms....

Tika was transfered to a smaller room.

" You'll be a dead meat in the early morning by me. "

" What do you mean ? Where' s Tika ? " you said.

Soyou rolled her eyes and went towards you. " I'll get my revenge on myself, with my assistant , Bora. "

" I said, where's Tika ???? If you want me , then, let her go. "

" Shhhhhhh ~ " Soyou took a dagger closer to your lips. You were being seated on a chair with your arms and legs was tied on it.

" Let her go. " you said.

" Don't worry, the others will find her later on. "

" Why don't you leave my Sungjong and Baekhyun ? if you are, then none of us will be here. "

" Insane, that's what you are. I don't fall for them , they fall for me, and I didn't said that I love them, I haven't make any decision. If you want, then tell them that you like them. Why you must get your revenge on me, I don't understand. "

" Insane ? " Soyou pulls your hair and cut a small line on your cheek, it's bleeding. " You put a spell on them, now you'll regeret this before the dawn . "

" A A A  A  H H H ~~~~~~!!!!!!! " You yelled in pain.

Baekhyun POV

I regret of my actions. why did I fight that kid in the first place ? That's the most childlish actions I ever did. If I didn't punch Sungjong, then things won't be like this right now. I have the chance, but I lost it. if I didn't let her go into that train, she would be with us again.

With full of sweat on my forehead, I ran and try my best to find her, sadly, she's no where to be found. Our managr told us to went back to our dorm and leave the rest of it to the police, but yeah, Chanyeol doesn't want too, he's just as worried as I am.

" Take a bath first, then we see waht we can do. "

" Suho hyung, but.... she could be anywhere ! " Sungjong yelled.

" No more buts, maknae-shi. " Suho pulled me into our SUV.


Sorry guys, guess I can't update this story anymore for this year, but I promised, when my BIG EXAM is over, I'll immediately update it ~~~~ school school school !