Good Days and Bad Days Will Come

STAR CRUSHES

SUNGYEOL + TIKA + CHANYEOL


Author POV

" We must begin our plans now. " Hyorin the leader of Sistar said and eyed their troops one by one that were standing in front of her, Dasom who were finished sketching their plans, on the whiteboard said, " First, stop the company. " Ricky came from behind and gave the several man a sign. They nodded and left. " Second, Exo K, Infinite and Sparkle members, confuse them with a false location and fight them. " Dasom continued. " Third, kidnap and went back here as fast as you can. Protect this place from the police and anybody who  Bora wore a black glove on her hands, " Last, bring her to me. "

" Ricky, command them properly, aratchi ? " Hyorin walked away. Soyou who was listening and watching from behind, whispered, " I want you die, ___________."

A few of spy were watching Tika and Chanyeol who were on the streets, walking and laughing.

The false younger sister of you and the false Tika's mom came and told your manager that both of you will be attended a wedding ceremony later and can't be in your schedule for several days. How dumb they are, they let them approved the bad decision. Now Ricky's first mission is done. He called Bora to report his actions. The second mission ? Deal.

Sungyeol POV

" Hyung ! What's wrong with Ricky ? You know about the news ? " Sungyeol asked Dongwoo. " What news ? " Dinowoo frowned. " L.Joe said he was going to his hometown for a while, helping his dad. " L explained. " Jeongmalyo ? What about our stage ? We suppossed t do a performance together ~ " I whined. " Don't worry. ZE:A will help us. " Dongwoo said.

" Hyung ! " Sungjong came with his short breaths.

" YAH ! LEE SUNGJONG ! Wae geure ? " I yelled.

" Soyou....Sistar....commit suicide and ..... "

" Sungjong-ah, sit first. " L dragged him to the couch. Dongwoo gave him a glass of water. He quickly swallowed it and explained.

" Soyou. SIstar. She was missing. I want to visit her today, cause I heard she committed suicide. But, yeah, after one week, Bora told me ? After one week ? What kind of friend is she ?  Why she don't want me to know the day she went into hospital ? "

" Tika and _________ is been kidnapped !  " Woohyun barged in our apartment's door like a cazy maniac. what is he talking about really ? We weren't paid attention to him sometimes, because all of his words are just jokes, so Sungjong keep telling us about Soyou. " I was so panicked and regret because Bora said nan ttaemune [ it's because of me ]. "

" INFINITE ! YAH ! THIS IS NOT A JOKE, WE MUST LEAVE ! " Sunggyu yelled at us. Okay his veins were popping out from his neck. "  What the heck ? " Hoya came out form his room, with his sleepy eyes.   

" We don't have time. They have guns. " Hoya heard woohyun said that and he quickly run to the toilet. " I've already called the police but, 24 hours later, if they haven't found yet, then the police will go and search for them. " Woohyun eyed us. " Long day to go.... " Sungjong shook his head.

" We need backup. " L gave an idea.

" ZE:A ? " Dongwoo said.

" No. It's better or worse , I'm contacting EXO. " Sunggyu tried to call them.

" I'll take my water gun ! " I shouted at them.

Sunggyu smacked my head with his fist. " YAH ! Babo, Lee Sungyeol, it's not the right time to joke around. "

" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahHHAhah " Dongwoo came with his cardigan and a real watergun on his hand.

" Come on hyung ! I don't we regret later on. " Sungjong said.

" Sungjong-ah, don't worry everything's under control. " L patted Sungjong's back.

" Seriously... I am scare of what'll happened with Tika and ____________. " I said and that keeps us silent for a long time.

Tika POV

" Seriously oppa, we need to talk. " I said, while glaring at Chanyeol who were waiting for me in front of the gate. I bite my lower lips and walked foward him. " What's wrong ? " Chanyeol said. He do a derp face and it amkes me laughed. Seriously how can I mad at him ? We continued to walk to a big tree nearby. I stopped there, thinking if I should say this or not. " So.... we're here. " Chanyeol moved beside me and sat on the ground.  I pushed my body lower, slowly landed my on the grass. I hold my school bag, with both of my hands.. ... " Oppa." I said.

Chanyeol who seems surprised quickly look at my eyes. My god, I can't even resist his warm gaze.

" I've choosen Sungyeol oppa. " I whispered. He pretended not to hear it and continued asking me , " Hmmm ? Boragu ? What are you saying, I can't hear that. " and he chuckled.

" Sungyeol oppa.... is my boyfriend. "

" Neo..... " he turned his head away from my face and said, " So, that's what you want to talk about. "

" NEH ! " I nodded in worry. I continued to speak because my happy virus Chanyeol is so silent. " I don't mean to hurt you.... but..... I ... let's just be friends ? "

" Gwenchana.. it's your decision really. Geure. Chingu ~ " He pinched my cheeks.

After I said that to him, I finished up my school day with those mean words. Then someone grabbed my shoulder.

Chanyeol POV

" Sungyeol oppa..... is my boyfriend. " Hmp. I clearly heard what had just she said right ? I'm not deaf, but she make me one. I want to cry. but why did she choose Sungyeol instead of me ? What am I lacking ?

" ARGHHHH ! Michigetda ! " I ruffles my hair in dissapointment. I was walking down the streets in this empty road, at the evening, alone. " Hyung ! Tika's in danger, come ! " Sehun waved at me.

" WHAT ??? !!! " I shouted.

I ran and I dropped my bag on the streets where I walk earlier. At this kind of situation, who will care about their stuffs ? Tika, I wish you were okay...

" Where's the location ? " I asked them. We were already on our SUV.

Cheongdam streets. We hop off and went into searching for them. In a brief, we found Infinite were looking at them too. A ing serious face showed by Sungjong and Sungyeol, well I guess Tika love him the most.

YOU POV

" EONNI ! " I saw Tika eonni's face was beaten up. I'm not sure of this place really. It's like a ... dark room... everything is here was dark, but it have my favourite colour so I'm not so scared about it. Wait up ! Why am Tika is beaten up ? Who prank us...

" Get this weirdo pack up, we've finished with her. " A voice came into my head. It sounds familiar. I tried to wake up but I can't. I tried to open my mouth but I can't, my smart brains told me that we're being kidnapped. By whom ? I just want to know that fact first. " Wraps the doll nicely. " The voice came again. Tika was smiling hopelessly looking at me on the floor. She was literally hurt. I knew. " What do you want from us ? " Tika spoke and tried to sit up. Blood dripping from her arms. " Hmmfff..mmmmfff " I said which means; your arms is bleeding. Suddenly, yellow hair covered my vision. I couldn't see clearly. " That's more I like it. " Dasom smirked as she stared at my weak body slowly trembling down the floor, she gave me an injection. Bora who was examined Tika's arm, standing in front of me gave her final shot of kicking Tika until she was unconcious again.

" Neo eodiga , _____________-ah ? " Baekhyun whispered while looking around the road.

 



" Life isn't easy as you may think it is, everyday the problems will come to you. " - Author.