You're Driving Me Crazy

STAR CRUSHES

 

~ Author's Note : I'm running of ideas... argghhh don't kill me if this chapter bored you. Sorry. I've try my best though. About Tika & Chanyeol's story , someone gave me the idea, so thank you a lot ,sunglight96.

This is the chapter where D.O. explained why did they always bully Sparkles.
Maya & Minho


Minho called __________ to tell you that you wasn't the one that he like. More to love really. What a day !

" __________-ah, the reason I'm calling you right now not because I want to break your heart, but it seems so obvious that I've been with somebody these days, so I.. " Minho said .

" Yeah oppa. I knew. You like somebody already and I guess you should continue loving her, so.. " you said.

" __________-ah, you didn't mad did you ? Don't worry babe, you're still my dongsaeng. I admit, I in a possible way, love you. But, after you leave that day.. and I met Maya.. yeah she's the one I fall into. Hope you don't kill her okay ? She's your leader.. " Minho said slowly, but he's holding his tears.

" I knew, I just knew, well oppa, annyeong ~ Don't hurt her okay ? Take care, bye. " ________ tried to smile.

One day, Maya were waiting for Minho to come and sent you home from practice. Your manager gave her permission because he though, it just Minho and he's one of your 'sunbaenim' on the company. You saw Maya and Minho walking together and you cried. Maya were holding hands at that time, making you burst into tears. You ran and hide behind the stairs. You opened the door that lead to the stairs and cried. A moment passed by, __________ wiped her tears, a woman in early 50's was walking down the stairs and tap ____________'s shoulder. She said, " Young girl,  you shouldn't  cried because of love, but you should be happy because somebody was waiting for you , and one day,  when you least realize it, you'll fall in love with him. God save you for a better person. " She smiled at __________ and walk away.

Maya arrived at the front door, and sighed, > nobody's watching us , right ? <
She watched drama with the others not worrying where did you went. Suddenly , there's a sound on the door, someone's clicking the password. You came and sat on the cushion. " Hul ~ " you said closing your pretty eyes and rest your head on the cushion. Maya asked you what's wrong, you didn't answer Maya instead you took the chips and ate it. Maya were silent. Then you suddenly broke the situation, " I almost get ripped by a random dog, I ran. I slipped, my arm hurt. I cried. It 's so hurt. I swear I don't want take the short cut again. " But, sadly even sadly, nobody's listening to you. Only her. She touch your hands. " I shouldn't let you go alone, mian, I'm such a bad leader."

" Eonni ~ ani ani. I want to take shower, BYE !! " you stormed to your room.

" Ehh ! What's wrong with her ? " Tika asked. " Tika , Tika, and the others.. why don't you listen to what our maknae said earlier ? " Maya said.

All of them shoot her an expression and turn their head back to the tv, shouting " Oh ~ he's cute .." " Ohhh.. daebak " .. " He's mine ! " " I want him ! "

The next day, Maya said that she will be invited to a dinner with her secret boyfriend, Minho. She was standing in front of the mirror, choosing what the best dress that she should wear. You knocked Maya's door. " Eonni, want some help ? "

" Oh.. __________-ah. I..I.. " Maya couldn't find the right words to say.

" Eonni, gwenchanayo. I understand. Minho oppa, guchi ? " you smiled.

" How.. did...you..know ?"  Maya gave her a shocking expression.

" He told me about it, but I don't mad or sad about it, I'm okay. Instead, I felt so happy because he choose you. Rather than some of those random girls that I don't know, it's better because I know you're so nice. HAHAHAHAA " you laughed. Maya hugged you and wipe her tears. " Gomawo. "

" Yah, eonni ! I can't breathe " you frowned.

" Eonni, it's half an hour left, have you... ? " Kila barged in. Both of you laughed. " Eonni, you should dress now. Lemme help you. " you said.

" And I'll be take in charge with your hair. " Kila take the brush.

" Need make-ups ? " Nada came in. " I suddenly felt like a model. haahah " Maya said.

Minho lied to his manager that Taemin also came. So Taemin also in the car waiting for Maya. Their manager was driing the car. Maya and Minho also Taemin went to a Italy restaurant. "Hyung, I'll be at the back okay ? " Taemin whispered to Minho. He nodded and smiled. Minho choose the food for Maya. " I hope you'll like it, Maya. " Oh my gowd ! Oh my gowd ! Ahhh ~ he's so handsome. " You look so beautiful tonight, Maya. It must be ________ who pick the dress, right ? That dongsaeng. " He smiled again. Maya nodded and blushing. " hehehe, are you blushing ? just be comfortable to me, Maya. " He smiled again. " Gomawo, oppa. " Maya showed her killer smile. " Maya-shi, your smile makes me melt. " the food had arrived. " oh.. you're so cute. " Minho stared at her. " Wae yo ? " Minho wiped the food that stuck on her lips. " There. Aigoo~ "

Before they could have finished their meal, Minho give a sign to the waiter. Taemin suddenly went out and there's a romantic music is playing on.  

Taemin gave Maya a bouquet of roses and there's a small box inside it. " What is this ? " Maya took out the box. Minho opened the box, and there was a ring inside it. He's proposing me ? Is this a dream ? Maya thought. Taemin hold her hands to stand up. Minho took out the ring and knelt down.

" Maya-shi, would you be officially my couple and willing to call me yeobo ? " Minho stared.

Maya's cheek becomes more pink and pink and she said, " yes. " Minho slipped the ring inside her finger. " Gomawo, jagiyah. " Suddenly Taemin and the waiter clap their hands luckily the room was private. So no paparazzi will know that secret.


       Tika & Chanyeol


That day, Chanyeol was leaning at the wall, near the abandon class. He was listening to * Eminem - Lighters (Feat. Bruno Mars & Royce Da 5'9) .He closed his eyes and put his right hand on the right headphones. Singing some rap. Tika was wondering, walking until she went to the abandon and she heard someone was rapping. She went to look at him. " Eh ? Why is he here ? " Tika mumbling to herself. Tika continued to walk, and suddenly she fall in front of Chanyeol. She knew Chanyeol do it. " Wae ~" Tika said. She stared at him in anger. Chanyeol keep singing and closed his eyes. "YAh !!!" she shouted and pull his headphones. " Bwoyah ? !! " Chanyeol shouted. "Tsk, you should appologize to me. Palli. " Tika said. Chanyeol closed his eyes and shake his head, " In your dream " and smirked.

" What are you doing here ? You escaped did you ? "

" Why ? wanna join ? "

" I'm going to tell the teacher. " Tika turned back and walk.

Chanyeol laughed. " Go ahead, as if you didn't afraid of the teacher. " He laughed again.

" Wae ? Why you laugh ? " Tika went back to face him.

" Because, you did the same. " He laughed and took out a tissue and gave her. Tika opened her compact powder and saw something on her lips, she was embarassed by her own action. " Aish.. chincha! "

" So ? what did you say? Tell the teacher or join me ? " Chanyeol whispered in her ears.

They sat behind the library, a white bench under a big tree. " So why did you follow me hmp ? " Chanyeol asked her.

" Cause I don't want to  go to class either, so. Why not ? " she opened the snacks she brought earlier. Chanyeol took the snacks, " so, where did you went a moment ago ?"

" Ani. I was at the canteen, eating, usually I'm not the type who likes to eat, but I was so boring so, I eat kimchi there. Luckily the teacher didn't recognize me because many evening session students were there. You ?"

" Tika-shi, I'm one of the kingkas. No teacher will  mad at me. Plus, my father was one of the director of the education ministry. I'm not the same with you. "

" Tsk. Big head."

" Yah ! who say you can call me that ? Except Baekhyun. "

" What are you two doing ? " One of the discipline teacher came. They run as fast as they can. But, they were holding hands. Tika blush a little and pull her hands away. " Eyyy, we shouldn't left our food ! " Chanyeol ruffles his hair. " It's not like you're the one who buy it. " Tika rolled her eyes.

They walked around the school, waiting for the period over. " Yah, you know I have some talent on dancing too . " Chanyeol look at Tika. " Geure ? you're so random. Show me. "

" I could stand with one hand , look ! "

" Oppa, it's normal. Even a 9 years old kid can do that. "

" Okay. I'll show you . "

Chanyeol start to stand upside down with one hand again. But this time, he stretched his leg. " What are you doing ?" Tika asked him.

But he keeps maintain like that and stretched his legs wider. So Tika thought, he mixed two steps ? stretching plus hip hop movement ? " I'll clap my hands if you can stretch your legs wider. " Tika smiled.

Chanyeol do as he could, unfortunately, KRACK ! KRACK !


........


He ripped his pants and....
he also fart at the same time, and it sting!

 

Nada & D.O.


There was a concert at the music bank. Your manager decided to take you and the rest of Sparkles to the concert to see how an idol perform especially EXO K.

" You guys, we're not going here to be Exotic [ Exo fanclub name ] okay, we're going to take some notes of their preparations, so follow me. " Manager Oh Se Kim said, since she's responsible is their performances.

Nada and the others silently follow her too the backstage. They saw Exo K doing make-ups, bubbling, drinking water, change clothes. Sehun were practicing some moves. Manager Oh leave them there for a while. Nada take some selca with Kai and laughed. While you was arguing with Baekhyun about high-pitch vocal. Rina was talking with Chanyeol and Tika. " I'll be doing some practice with Sehun okay, wait me at the stage. "Kai said with Nada. she just nodded in silence, in her mind, wait, someone's missing here. Where's D.O.-shi ?

So Nada search for him, she didn't know why but yet she want to find him. She walk at the backstage, but he's nowhere to be found until the princess stepped on the entrance, near the exit door. She heard the big-eyed prince were humming, and tapping his toes. " What are you doing here ? " she asked. " Neo.. " he turned to face her. He frowned. " Why are you here ? "

" I.. I just passing by and .. but you should be there right ? why are you stil here,  humming .. alone ? " She was just curious to know what's happening with him.

" I want to run. If you're so nice, cover up for me. Arasseo ?"

"Yah, why did i have to do that for you ? "

" Because. because. You, let's run ! " D.O. took Nada's wrist and run, when the guards saw them, D.O. take a U-turn and begin to climb the stairs. "Tsk. Jebal, why did you pulling me like this. ??? "

" Quiet "

" Shibbal ! Wae !!! Yah ! Egg-eyes ! Argggghhh ~ " Nada couldn't stand her anger.

" Shh..."

They keep running until they reached the rooftop. He loosen his hand on Nada's wrist. He closed the door and locked it. Nada asked him, " You don't want to suicide ,right ? "

He keep standing there and do nothing. while Nada keep asking him questions that he was deaf enough to hear. He turn around and closed , making her to stop talking, he stared her, and it soften Nada to see such pretty eyes in front of her under the moonlight. " let's go sit. " D.O. said. But Nada was so frozen she couldn't say anything or do anything. He smiled, and pulled her waist and walked together to a nearby bench. " Mianhae, I shouldn't kidnapped you, Nada-shi. "

Meanwhile on the backstage, " Where's D.O. ?" Suho asked Sehun. Soon all of them shook their heads and make a confuse faces, their manager asked them in anger, " Yah, Suho and everybody search him quickly before the concert starts. " You thought, where's him really ? Aish, is this the note that we have to write about ? To be on  stage we must , runaway ?  

" Where's Nada ? " Maya asked.

" Molla. She's here besside me , but , nan molla. " Rina said.

Back to the rooftop, D.O. was humming a song again. Nada was mesmerized by his soft and mellow voice , so she shut her eyes and breathe in the cold breeze while he humming . " You like it ? It was only a piano version yet for the song, but when it's ready I'll sing for you. "

" Oppa, wae ? "

" Mwo ? I don't hear you. "
 
"Why you're being so nice to me, so sudden. Wae ? "

" I, I'm sick of this. "

Nada faced him and stared at him, he leans in and when D.O.'s lips was about 2 cm away from her lips, he said, " Omo, there's a dust on your face. "
Nada looked down but he know she was blushing so was him. " I'm sick of being with them, trying to be a kingkas, hurting people, smirk everytime we saw your group. You know what,, I don't like to be cruel. I don't want to hate your group because of those stupid excuses. "

" Oppa.. " Nada knew D.O. wants to cry so she hugged him.

" It's okay,. Nada-shi. I'm okay. " But Nada didn't loosen her embrace. She still hugged him tight. "Nada-ah,, you want to know why they don't like Sparkles ? " Nada nodded.

" Before your group was here, all of them , I meant we and Infinite was yeah, playboy and the kingkas at school, but after our manager announced that there'll be a girl group who will debut and be our partner in company, in Korea only. " he paused a little , Nada faced him and let out a sigh, "We were ugly, I know. " D.O. shook his head.

"Listen first. The company told us to always protect Sparkles, to guide your group, but not to fall in love with because if  we don't, our group will be banned immediately. They even said that we couldn't let other group near you,, like Infinite that's why we called you to the noraebang at the mall. But the others was so stubborn to accept the mission, a mission to protect 6 undebut princess. Kai ? At first he's the one who are playboy, a bit same with Woohyun hyung. Chanyeol ? his father was one of the education ministry, so he couldn't be in a fight again  due to the mission, cause if he get trouble before you debut, his father will transfer him to somewhere else. "

" We, I meant we shouldn't be a weak princess. We can at least protect ourselves onwards. "

"No, SM Ent. knows that before Sparkles debut, other company will have their eyes on . Such as, Wooliment. Remember the first incident when ____________ almost got kissed by a group of guys... they are Infinite. Sehun stop us to save that gurl. "

" But why... ? " D.O. hold her hands. " Cause they know about the mission. But we wouldn't fight our besties right ? And we know they're just playing around that time because they didn't know the girl was one of your group. "

" So, from now on, I want to protect you. Each one of us have to protect Sparkles. Kind of an agent's mission did we  ? "

" Yah !  " Nada hit his arm slightly.

" I'm not finished. SM Ent. want you and your friends debut in their company not the others cause all of you have the very special talent and pretty which is very rare these day to find someone like the rest of them especially ___________ so, they want us to accompany you but not fall in love with you as well as the others. Same with you heh ? "

" Yeah, our manager did say that on the contract. Now I know. But why did the others try to bully us, and Infinite too, what's their point ? "

"  First , lemme explain who guards who. "


Baekhyun > _____________
D.O. > Nada
Kai > Rina
Sehun > Kila
Suho > Maya
Chanyeol > Tika

 


D.O. gasp, he looked at his watch, " The concert might be postpone for a while. Who cares. "

" But they'll worried about us, we shoul.. " D.O. put a finger on Nada's lips.

" They try to bully you and the others because they don't Sparkles, because of you, they can't get their freedom. Suho, he has to teach Maya about leadership, Baekhyun hyung have to protect ___________ from Infinite cause she's the most potential one. Infinite is our friends, they just want to help our mission I guess. Me ? I lost conscious about not to love someone. "

" Wait what ? " Nada couldn't stop asking.

" Yeah, I'm started to like you already incase you didn't mind. hahah  . Kai cannot be a playboy as he would be. Sehun have to work hard on distract Hoya's charmed from Kila, Chanyeol cannot get into fights anymore. I heard Sunggyu hyung said you're his ideal type. Plus, Sungjong said it's better if ________________ were in their company so he can see her anytime he wants and play wtih her. "

" You .. what ???!! "

" I'm just kidding. Yah, no string attached okay. I don't like you I just have to act cruel in front of you, even if I refuse.. that's it. But, the mission will accomplish only AFTER, AFTER, Sparkles debut. "

Nada stand up and walk away to the closed door. " We should go now. "

D.O. ruffles her hair, " It's better if it's a secret among us. "

" Eh !! Wae ? if I tell the others without managers knowing this, can I ? "

D.O. smiled. " Yeah, only if you can catch me ! " and start running down the stairs.

 



Will Maya's happiness be forever ? How about Tika's love story, seriously Chanyeol & Sungyeol ?
How about Nada ? And your love story, you'll be fall in love with someone else or not ?
Will there'll be love triangle later ? The answer is yes. Each of them will be experienced a love-triangle story until the ...

 


So whenever I update the story, be sure to read it . Gamsahamnida ireogeun ~

Please comment. Jebal, jebal. I don't like silent readers.... :( *pouting*



3 chapters to go to reach the .. see you at the next chappie ~ <3 <3 <3