Do you like when you see me sad ?

STAR CRUSHES

 

Tika Pov

It was our freedom time. It's Saturday ! Manager Kang said that we could go outside and have some fun, people will not recognize us too because we're not yet debut. So we decided to go out. Unfortunately Maya ,Rina and Kila didn't want to go. They were just lazy to go outside. It's okay. I'll have fun with the rest of Sparkle.

" Maknae-shi, yah ! palli .. " Nada shout at _____________.

" Eonni , be patient. It's not like the straightener have legs to run. "

" Palli, I have to choose my clothes too. I don't want to be late. " Nada crossed her arms.

Maya came to Rina and _____ 's room to check out why did Nada shouting. " Girls, what are you doing ? "

" Look at the maknae.. she use the straightener for an hour ago ! "

" Nada-shi . She almost done now. Well , her hair is thicker than you are. "

Nada shut her ears with her hands, " Grandma Maya is saying again, halmeoni , halmeoni , halmeoni [grandmother] "

At 2 o'clock, all of us were done in our dressing. I didn't try to be an idol yet, so we ended up like this.

            Me                                             Nada                                  

                    

                                                                         You/Maknae   

                       




We took a cab and went to the biggest shopping mall in Seoul. " They'll gonna be regret after this. " Nada said to us.  " Uhoo ! popcorn ! Eonni, let's buy popcorn ! " our maknae-shi said. " Later on, maknae. Let's buy our clothes first, okay ? " I said. She do some aegyo to me, and I said " Okay. Nada eonni, let's eat popcorn ! "

We heard screams from above. " What's that sound ? "

Nada explain to me. " It's nothing. You don't know ? Infinite had a fan meeting here for today. "

" Eonni ! Let's go there ! " ________ pull us to a toy store.

Woohyun appeared and saw them. " Hyung, wanna play with those s again ? "

Sunggyu replied, " Bring it on. "

Author Pov

You decided to go somewhere with Nada. Tika agree and stay in the clothes store for a moment. You promised to see her at the nearby cafe after 20 minutes. Infinite keep on stalking you until they saw Tika was alone.

" Yah, hyung ! Let's put the clothes in her bag. That way, she'll get cought on stealing. How about that ? " Sungyeol said.

" Okay, let's go ! " Woohyun and the others stay behind him.

Sungyeol immeditately take some random clothes and try to put in Tika's bag. Knowing someone behind her, Tika turn back. She saw Sungyeol but not the others.

Infinite was hiding behind the racks. Poor Sungyeol, he was too late.

" Oh ! What are you doing here ? " Tika said.

THUMP ! THUMP ! THUMP ! his heartbeats.

" Ani.. I was looking a present for  my mum birthday. " Sungyeol rubbed his forehead.

" Wait, you're holding a child's clothes. " Tika pointed to Sungyeol.

He look at his hand , " Ah.. this .. is ... for my niece. It's cute. " He smiled awkwardly.


Sungyeol said that he was with the rest of Infinite. Tika invite them to the cafe.

" Tika ! here ! " Nada waved. When she saw Tika was with Infinite, Nada said

" What are you doing with them ? Go away ! Jerk ! "

________ stand up and bowed to them. " Annyeonghaseyo ! "

Nada pull _______'s hand, " Yah , stop it. "

" Wae ? At least I respect them for today. "

It's a VIP room at that Coffee Cafe.


You POV

I have a chit-chat there at the cafe. They are nice. But sometimes they're so sarcastic. Then I realised the maknae, Sungjong oppa is staring at me. I look at him and I have to admit it, I am embarassed. I quickly look away. Why am I doing this  ?

When we were about to go, what is the most ugliest scene is, neither one of them bring any money. I knew they were pretending. The guy named Hoya is laughing behind them. I take my words that they are nice okay ?

Nada eonni don't want any trouble so she pay it and said, " Let's go home. These boy ... HUH ! "

Author Pov

L who was the most quiet boy said to their leader after they left the cafe. " Hyung, where's Yeollie ? "

Woohyun said, " Eh ? He was with us ... "

They look around and found out that Sungyeol was still with Tika. " Where's Yeollie ? It's time to go . " Dongwoo said.

" He's not going to flirt with her, didn't he ? " Hoya said.

You , Tika and Nada was walking together at the shopping mall. " They were nice really. " Tika suddenly said to you.

" I don't believe it. " You shake your head.

" Mwo ?!! Tika.... look what have they done to us a while ago ? Don't you remember ? Have you lost your memory somewhere ? " Nada stops walking and hold Tika's arm.

" They just want to play.. " Tika smiled.

" Whatever girl. I'm not going to rate them as 'NICE PERSON' in my list. No, no, no. " Nada closed her eyes.

Suddenly... Nada's phone is ringing. " Oh, nae mamiya, mamiya, mami, mamiya "   *Madonna by Secret.

 

 


She saw an unknown number is calling her. BTW, she decided to pick the call.

" Hello ? Who is this ?  "

" I'm D.O.. Listen carefully. If you're good enough to be an idol and can defeat my vocal, come to noraebang [ KBOx ]. Now. This is a competition. "

He hung up before Nada could say anything. " We have to go girls. "

" But eonni, I haven't buy anything for Rina eonni. "

" Aish ! chincha ? " Nada buy a random necklace and handed it to ___________.

At the noraebang, Kai is being nice to Nada. They become friends. Tika , and _______ was enjoy singing with D.O. and Sehun. Nada was talking with Kai. Suho and Baekhyun was siting beside her. Chanyeol was busy with his beatbox. Nada's phone was ringing again. Without she realised, Baekhyun took the phone and saw Maya's name. He smirked and shut it off. Suho smiled to Sehun. Suho whispered to Baekhyun " Let me message her. " He took the phone and message to Maya that they ( Nada, Tika and ____ ) were at the playground.

Sehun pour some white pepper into Tika's drink. When Tika drinks it, she ask them " Is the coke taste like this ? " They all nodded. But you could see Chanyeol's smiling. After 10 minutes, Baekhyun message to Maya again, he said

 


                'Don't worry eonni :) We're at a guitar shop now. We'll be back l8er.'



Maya try to call Tika. She pick it up, " Oh ? eonni .. wae ? "

" Wae ? Go home now. We are all worried about you ! Go home. "

Tika said, " Mianhae, but we have to go home now. "

Maya replied to Nada message ,



                ' Our manager is mad. Palli ! Enough looking the guitar, go home ! :( '



Nada shocked in silence. " Who said we're at the guitar shop just now to Maya ? "

" Eobseo " both of you said.

" Jeongmal ? We shouldn't be friends to them either. How stupid I am ! "

" It's not your fault. We all are. " ______ said and hug Nada.

 


                ********At the dorm********



You Pov

Maya shout at us . " Why didn't you pick up your phone ? Wae ? "

" Eonni.... we're at the noraebang with Exo oppa. We couldn't hear it ring. Mianhae ." I look down.

" Eonni, mian.. All of the message is not me. They do it. I'm so stupid. " Nada explained.

" The problem is, the manager is mad at me, Rina and Kila for your childlish actions. We're going to debut soon. They said, if one of us do something like this again, our,..... OUR...OUR group will be banned immediately. "

" Sorry.. we promised we'll be good. "

" Go and said that to the managers .. okay  ? "

Maya said in tears and go to her room.

Rina said, " Huhuhuhhu, the leader is angry... watch your step ! Na na anananan ~ "

" Eonni... " I look at her.

Tika hug Nada eonni . She's crying so hard. Kila watch tv and said, " Do you brought me something  ? "

 


NOTICE !

# L and Rina 's scene will be added to next chapter.

# Hoya and Kila will be up too.

 

I Heart You readers ~