Intro

STAR CRUSHES

As requested and confirm, Sparkle's logo will be change to ' WE'RE FAMILIES ! ' due to a agreement with SM Ent. 's director.
 



It's been a week after the camp. Your drama was postponed and up till today you already can film it again.

" Mwo ???! My video reach up until 1123,345 viewers on Youtube, you got to be kidding me, right eonni ? " you said to Suzy. You were on the drama set, having a break time from fliming. " Uhm, geurom, you don't know about it ? " Suzy showed you her ipad, press the play button. " Who's behind this ? "

" ME !!  " Your class teacher patted your back. " Sem ! "  

" Someone's got many fans from the video. Thank you for being my actress, and you see, your cam recorder is useful at all. " Your teacher gave you your cam recorder back. " Well, at least you've won the sing compettion. I should spend you something. " Your teacher smiled and gave you pizza.

" EHHH ???!! " Suzy laughed, you were confused but you thank her for the pizza.

MAYA POV

" Oppa wae ? " I asked him. I was dragged by him to a nearby basketball court. Minho took the ball lying on the ground and shoot it. I watched him over and over again. His first shoot, failed, failed and failed, then he finally shoot a goal. It was a cloudy day but I just knew that rain will coming down soon.

" Like the basketball, soemtimes we can shoot it, and sometimes we don't. " Minho said.

" Yeobo, what are you trying to say , really ? " I seems lost of words to say to him.

" Our relationship. Up and down, up and down. " I didn't know what should I say to him, I just look away from his gaze. He continued, " Why you're avoiding me so sudden ? Why you can't look at my face ? You love me, then why ? Tell me if you have any problems.. "

I stood there thinking what should I say to him, what words that is suitable for him, our relationship ? Why do he ask so many question ? Yeobo...  

" You can't hear what I said or not ? Why did you change ? " Minho keep asking question to me.

" I....I.... "

Minho suddenly hugged me. I don't even know how to react, but my hands didn't hear my heart, I pushed him away. Girl doesnt mean what she said or do. ust like my situation like now. I don't know why but I don't want any rumours that keep bothering my life be true in front of my fans. Clouds gathered up and turn the white and fluff to grey and angst. " I just don't want your skinship, I feel uncomfortable. " I said and frowned.

Minho simpered and said, " Gwenchana. I knew you have someone else. I understand. "

I went to the bench and  crossed my legs, resting my back, and look away from him, still frowning. Minho let go of the ball and stood in front of me. " Tell me something that I didn't know. "

I look down, tears start to form on my eyes. We were like that position for 15 minutes. Until I broke the silence. " Let's break up. "

" Maya ... jagiyah... " I could heard he was crying too. I knew my eyes were like an owl's, I knew if he saw my wet eyes, it could be hurt so much so I tried to stand up with my eyes facing into the ground. I started to run as the rain pour over me, I left him, being watered like a thirsty plants, he knelt down and cried, rain mixed together with tears, that's the most cruel break-up scene I ever seen. How would I explained to __________ ? How would I face her ? AND  most importantly, can I forget him out of my mind ? Those question popped on my head as I ran to the dorm. " I'm sorry I hurt you. " I texted him.

AUTHOR POV

 


Maya & Suho


They were on the bench, Suho found Maya alone again, sitting there, reading a litreture book. 'The Curse written by Lee Su An' she already read it untill page 37. " Hi,  he said, both hands were on his waist and grinning. Maya look up to Suho, blinking, and said hi to him back. " Did you saw Kila on the way here ? " she asked. Suho shrugged.

" Where did she go ? she said she'll come back for a while. " Maya was dissapointed.

" Don't worry I can accompany you. Afterall, I'm your guardian. " Suho sat beside her, and look at the sky.  

" Uhmm ? neh, gomawo. But that's all over, Junmyeon oppa. " Maya smiled.

" Oh ? But for me it's not over yet. " Suho chuckled.

" Okay then, I'll keep reading. My exam is tomorrow morning. "

" Neh. Please continue. " Suho smiled.

Suho stared at her, thinking of what could she react after he said the words. He keep staring at Maya who was silently reading her book. Maya knew he was staring at her all the time, so she look at him for a while and when their gaze met, she look down to her book again. For a few minutes later, she knew he wasn't even blinked yet. What's wrong with this guy ? First, Kila was missing, and now my guardian is possessed. What kind of story is it ? she thought. Maya try to wave her hands on his face. " Annyeonghaseyo ? " she said.

No response.

" Yah ! " Maya smacked his forehead with the book. Suho regained his conciousness. " OUUCH ! " he rubbed his temple.

" Why do you keep staring at me ? huh ? "

" I.. I can't tell you. "

" Wae yo ? " Maya titled her head.

" I just can't. " Suho look down with his pink cheeks.

" Tell me. Is there something wrong with my face or what ? " Maya raised one of her eyebrow.

" Because I like you, Maya. " he said. Maya quickly hides her face with the book.

 


Tika & Chanyeol


" I challenge you to play the piano for me. "

" You know I'm good at it, right ? " Chanyeol smirked.

" Yah ! I want you to play a ballad song. Exo K, Angel. "

" Easy. I'll show to you who's the best. "

" Neo ! " Tika glared at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol start to play the song and sing along. Not bad for a rapper, Tika thought.

" Why don't you play with me, Tika-shi ? "

" Wae ? You're the one who wants to be challenge. Not me. " Tika rolled her eyes.

" Why you always annoyed at me and be so cute ? " Chanyeol smiled and look at Tika who was standing with her crossed arms.

" Boragu ? " Tika raised up her eyebrows.

" Let me teach you. Play the song. " Chanyeol took Tika's hand and seated her beside, and without any doubt, Tika hurriedly play the song again.

Chanyeol laughed at her. " I knew you can't. "

" Yeah, yeah. I can't. Why don't you teach me ? "

" Okay ! I'll teach you a simple song. " Chanyeol play the song again. after a few try on the intro, Tika can't catch up the tune. " Hul ~ " Tika sighed. " Yes, you can, give me your hands, both of them." Chanyeol took Tika's hand. Her heart beats fast due to the contact. He played and sand to the song, She realized, that it was a confession song.


    EH ! This song is just for you. You know this is it, drop this !
    Jakku wae non oshi jaga jyotta tudol goryo tto tudol goryo ~
    Why do you keep complaining saying that your clothes shrinked ? ~
    Hey baby wae tto geure ? ~
    Hey baby why are you like this again ? ~



" You should sing along too, Tika. " Chanyeol said, smiling. Tika join him too, grinning happily.

" I certainly make you happy right ? " He continued.

After they were done, Chanyeol whisepered to her ear , " That's how I feel about you, Tika. I like you the best. "

Tika turn around and look at Chanyeol's sincere eyes toward her. She blushed and hit Chanyeol's arm playfully, " Napeun namja. [ bad man ] " and they laughed. " Chincha, I like you. " Chanyeol said and hugged Tika.


Minah & Dongwoo


" Woohyun ! Help me, you're good at this. " Dongwoo laughed, waving to Woohyun to come in his room.

" Hyung, mwo ? " Woohyun asked, he paused his game.

" Help me find words to confess. " Dongwoo nodded and smiled.

At the next day, Minah was invited to a lake nearby her house to meet Dongwoo. While a few minutes ago, Dongwoo was arrived and patiently, nervously waiting for her to come nearer. Minah walked towards him. Dongwoo was hiding the bouquet on his back.

" Dongwoo, is that you ? " Minah tugged her hair on her ear. Dongwoo grinned to her as she walked nearer.

" Why are you sweating ? " Minah asked.

" Uh ? No, I'm not. " Dongwoo leaned on the bridge.

" What do you want to say ? " Minah wipe his sweat away and traced down until his jawline.

" Minah-ah ~ "

Minah blinked her eyes. " Wae ? "

" I want you to know that I'm a rough guy, and I don't usually buy a flower to a girl, never, but if I am, then I really love the girl. I really love you. Saranghae."

Dongwoo gave her the flowers and before she could react, Dongwoo's lips were on her lips. " I want you to be mine. " Dongwoo paused, and kissed her again. They both closed their eyes, together.

When Dongwoo's already pulled away his lips, Minah said, " Oppa, andwae. " She ran.

Dongwoo knew he would have been rejected. Hoya came, and so are Woohyun. Dongwoo hold his hands on the bridge. " You still can be mine. " Hoya smiled. " Wait, Dongwoo hyung, she does like you. "

" Wae ? " Both of them said in the same time.

" Because she didn't pushed you back for the first kiss, and she left with your flowers, don't worry. She just a biit shocked, speaking of kiss, is that your first ? "

Dongwop laughed and shook his head. " Then, it might be her first kiss. " Hoya said.

 


Nada & Sunggyu


" Oppa, why did you want me to wear this ? * point at her body * " Nada asked Sunggyu in curiousity.


" Ah... We're going to a date tonight. Maya didn't tell you about it ? Anway, you're so pretty. " Sunggyu grinned.

" Thanks. " Nada bowed.

" Pretty and y at the same time, you're really my type. " Sunggyu let out his hand and bring Nada to the red marroon mercedes car.

" Oppa, you're driving ? " Nada titled her head when Sunggyu opened the door's car.

" Just chill, and everything's okay. I've got my driving license. " Sunggyu smiled, convincing her by showing his driving license.

They have been a very good friend since the day that he found Nada again. Ever since he knew Nada , he was tottaly fell for her. He was so nervous about Nada's answer, he knew if he date his fans, he didn't get rejected. But, it's not. Nada wasn't his Inspirit or even his fans. But Sunggyu didn't care about that. He wants to tell her about how he really feels.

" Where are you going to date me ? At night... I'm scared. " Nada look left and right.

" My pretty friend, it's a surprise. Don't worry I'm not going to kidnap you or what. "

" Oppa, I don't like surprise, chincha. "

Sunggyu just keep on driving to the place.

40 minutes passed by, Nada was fallen asleep and  Sunggyu smiled as he parked his car in front of the beach. " Princess Nada, wake up sweety. " Sunggyu whispered as he touch Nada's cheek.

" Oh ? " Nada try to open her eyes. Sunggyu went out from the car, trying to give a sign to a waiter.

Nada search for her compact powder and look at the mirror, she was confused a little, when Sunggyu opens her door, motioning her to go out. Sunset fill up the air. " Oppa, why are we here, omona ! Sunset ! "

" I told you, we're going to a date. " Sunggyu pinched Nada's cheek lightly, and made her blush.

" Chincha ? " Nada locked a gaze from Sunggyu's small and cute eyes, Sunggyu gave her a smile and took her hands to the table that have been set up for them.

How romantic, Nada said to herself. Did Gyu oppa done this ? A perfect scene just for us, he's my type. AWWW !

After the meal, Sunggyu tried to open his mouth. " AHA ! I knew something's wrong, tell me. School homework isn't ? " Nada said.

" No, it's not. It's a secret that I've been holding up till now, my feelings to you. "

Nada's heartbeat went faster.. Sunggyu keep glared at her, she nodded. Sunggyu then sang to * Brown Eyed Soul - Nothing Better.

" From the day I met you, I knew oneday, you'll be mine and I'll be yours. I.... I  like you. You're the one for me. I just knew. I think I've fall for you. I fall in love with you, Princess Nada. "

Sunggyu placed his hands on top of hers.

" Oppa... you like me ? " Nada let out a small smile.

" Neh. I really like you and I knew maybe you don't want to b.. " Sunggyu said. But before he could continued, Nada already hugged him. " Oppa, I like you too. " Nada confessed.

Sunggyu kissed her forehead, " but, I think this is too fast for me.. could you ..... " Nada said.

" Neh ? "

" Could you wait for my real answer ? "

" Anything for you, my dear. " Sunggyu hugged Nada back but his lips curved a dissapointed smile.

 


Kila & Hoya


She was walking emotionless to the rooftop of the building, their shcool, taking a slowly step like a tortoise, climbing up the tall stairs, alone. Kila was scolded by her ethics teacher because of her lower mark.

" Why I am I always get the lowest among them ? " Kila sighed.

" Because you didn't study well. " Hoya whispered behind her back. Hoya carefully step behind her, he was too curious to know what's she planned to do.

" Or am I too stupid ? " Kila said.

Hoya watched her behind. Kila slowly placed her hands on the veranda. Staring at the scenary. A cold breeze blown up across her face. She closed her eyes in distress. Hoya smiled in distant. He knew she was upset. " I'm already an idol, how will my fans know that their idol were a dumb girl ? "

" Who said that ? I'll kick them like this ! " Hoya showed her a taekwondo's side kick. She chuckled, " What are you doing here ? Stalking me ? .... or ditch class again ? "

" Dating with you. " Hoya's answer chuckles her more. But that was she like about him, he always make her laugh at the time like this.

" You know you can scream out your sadness here, nobody's gonna hear you. " Hoya said, convincing her to scream.

" Bwoyah ? "

" Ireohke. ENGLISH TEACHER ! GO TO HELL ! WHO SAID I'M ONLY HANDSOME AND TALENTED BUT I DON'T HAVE BRAIN ???!!!! "Hoya screamed.

" YOU'RE SUCH A BAD TEACHER ! I DON"T LIKE YOU ! I"LL SHOW TO YOU ONE DAY THAT I'll PASS THE EXAM WITH.... WITH FLYING COLOURS !!!! " Kila screamed too.

They laughed together. " You know, last time I screamed like that too. " Hoya explained.

" And then ? "

" My class monitor heard me and I went to dicipline room again. "

" KEKEKKKEKE , gomawo, Hoya oppa, you always make me smile. "

" Oh ?? What are you saying , I can't hear you. " Hoya pretended to cover his ears.

" GOMAWO HOYA OPPPA !!!! " Kila screamed.

" I like you. " Hoya confessed bluntly.

" Mmmmm.....mmwooo ? "

" Kila-shi, the moment I saw you, I like you, a lot, I really like you a lot. Will you be my girl ? "

" OH ! Eonni ! Palli, the next class will began in a minute. " Ina dragged Kila out from the scene. But he saw Kila's bright smile, and more to blush ?

 


You & Baekhyun



This scene took place in Japan, while you were at Japan, your second trip to Japan with Sparkles and Exo K. Thought, you already debut earlier, still there's not much people recognize you, so you were so lazy to join the others to go shopping or what. So you was on your bed, staring at the ceiling dumping all your worries and just being lazy.

" ___________-shi ! Can we meet ? " Baekhyun called you.

" EHH ?? Why so sudden ? " You asked as you sat.

Making a day feel like a minute ~
" I want to talk something to you. " he sounded serious.

" Uhmmm... 2 hours form now. Where ? "

" Jeongmal ? Gomawo. Don't worry I'll sent my driver to pick you. "
With you, I'm the main character of a movie ~
" Geure oppa, annyeong ~ " you ended his call. You were talking to yourself. " Why did he want to meet me ? He want to talk about what ? Ehhh, chincha. I just want to sleep all day, but nevermind. Chakammayo...... IS THIS A DATE ??!! " you were freaked out on your own room.

" Guess I have to dress up a bit ? hmmmmm " you thought.
You're perfect to me,
You went in the car and the driver drove you off to somewhere beautiful.

You went to a resort nearby. " Here ? " you asked the driver. He nods. He showed you the way to a nearby lake with a big Sakura tree on it. You saw Baekhyun, standing there handsomely. " He is so handsome anyway. " you whispered to yourself.
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby ~
Baekhyun offered to buy you an ice-cream, and talk about what he wanna talk. " All this time, you always think about me, being your guardian and the only Baekhyun, do you ? "

" Well,  you are. Bacon oppa ! "

" Bacon, I'm not the food. Wait a minute. You always compared me to the food ? What do you see on my face right now ? Bacon ? "
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change ~
" Uhmmm let me see. YES ! There's a word on your forehead, B A C O N . "

" ___________-ah ~ chincha ? " Baekhyun pouted.

" Chanyeol said that. You name. Bacon. My only bacon in the world that can speak. " you laughed a bit.
You will find out that I'm the guy whom you can trust,
" You didn't even think of me ..... of a prince .... or of a person ? "

" You're a person. You're a human. You can breath, you can eat, you can drink, you can talk, you can think. "

Baekhyun sighed. " This is the problem. "
I will trust you, prtect you and comfort you I will be on your side, I will nerver leave your side ~
" Wae ??? What problem ? " You shrugged.

" I'm Byun Baekhyun."

" Yeah, you're. There isn't a problem with that. What are you trying to say really ? " You shook your head.  

" I'm only Baekhyun, I'm not the person that important to you. " Baekhyun said while looking at the ground.

You took his hand, look into his eyes, " You're Baekhyun, my only Baekhyun, and the person that very important to my life. If you're no, then why am I being here ? "
I'll make you smile often like a child ~
Baekhyun curved a small smile to his face. " I.... actually I..... "

" Neh ? " you still holding his hands.

" I like you, I want to cherish you alll the time, I love you and I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be my girlfriend. " he confessed. Your cheek started to burn up rapidly.

" The important words is, Will you be my girlfriend ? "
I'll make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend ~
YOu turn around to find a dustbin. You throw away your ice-cream and wipe your hands. Baekhyun was frowning to your 4D's attidude but he smiled at  you. " There .... " you said, walking back to Baekhyun.

" _____________-ah ? " baekhyun was waiting for your answer.
Tell me, what is love ? ~
One word. " WAIT " you said and hugged him.


Ina & Kai


" Taemin-shi, where are we going ? " Ina said, to Taemin who is grinning happily as he took her hands out from the practice room and SM building.

" Wait and see, okay ? " Taemin smiled to Ina.

" Here ? " she pointed to Exo K's practice room, both of them were standing in front of the door. Taemin nodded, " Let's go ! " he sounded so excitedly.
 
Ina have already in the practice room. " Let's go eat KFC ! " He dragged Ina to a table , with a bucket of KFC's chicken on it.

" Take a bite, please ~ " Taemin handed Ina one of the chicken.

Ina was about to say no, but then when she turned aroound, Taemin's already left her. She's alone in the room , now.

She was still holding the chicken and there's a small note on the chicken, ..... ' Ina ~ Will you be my girlfriend ? - Your prince, Kai - '

Ina was blushing. She don't know what to do, since she's alone, she left the chicken into the bucket again and left soundly. Kai and Taemin were dissapointed and shocked with the 4D person's attidude.

They ran and saw Ina was holding one of the chicken.

" You know, if you eat the chicken you mean yes, right ? " Kai shouted at her.

" I haven't eaten it yet. " Ina smiled.

" Hokshi... you have boyfriend ? "

" If I said yes ? " Ina handed him the chicken.

" Who is it ? "

" I don't, wae yo ? Are you jealous ? " Ina ran away.

Kai took the chicken and eat them greedily. " So what if I'm jealous, aish ! "

 


HAPPY READING !! CHRISTMAS IS NEAR ~~