The Bursting Out Jackpot

STAR CRUSHES

Sehun


Kila


Hoya




Author POV

Sehun was walking to the lockers room, and spotted Infinite staring at him from afar, he greeted them with a warm smile and waved. Strangely, they was staring at him and clenched their fist. What's gonna happen ?, Sehun thought, The rest of Infinite  gave him a smirk and went towards. L stop him to his locker and put up a death-stare at Sehun. " Hyung, wae geure ? " Sehun asked. Sunggyu motioned them to put a circle around Sehun. " Seriously, what's got into you ? " Sehun asked. Sungjong gritted his teeth. " You should beware of us. " Sehun frowned and look at him. " Get out of my way. " Hoya turned his head to Sehun, " How arrogant you are. " L took his baseball in front. Sehun eyed that but he knew he must retreat himself. Infinite was his bestfriends, why could they beat him anyway ? Hoya's tense rose up when he heard Sehun said, " Babo, you're in my way. "  Before anything could happened, Sehun pushed him aside and walked towards his locker. Hoya was standing beside his locker, arms crossed. Sehun take a look on his locker and there was a big bunch of rubbish inside. It must be them, he thought. " Are you so stupid ? " Hoya close Sehun's locker with one hand. " When it'll be started ? " Sungyeol asked. " Shhh, let Hoya do the introduction first, Sungyeol. " Woohyun explained. " This is not some kind of a drama ! " L argued. " Stop, both of you. " Sunggyu pushed Woohyun and L backwards. " He's gonna hurt, though. " Sungjong whispered alone. " You know Sehun, sometimes it's better to be a coward than be an over courageous person. " Hoya stepped foward Sehun. " Hyung ! What did I do wrong ? " Sehun tried to understand the situation. " Now who's stupid ? " Hoya stared him in anger.

Sehun knew he must avoided that area first, he knew they'll beat him like into a pulp if he stayed there any longer, so he start to run away and not realising Sunggyu on the main door, soon they circled around him. " I need you to explain. " Sehun sweat dropped from his forehead. " That doesn't matter at all, your friends, Exo K, they cannot help you to get away this time. " Sehun's frowned get stronger and he blinked in confussion more. " WHy you took somebody else's thing ? " Dongwoo throw his scary gaze to him, Sehun has nho idea what's going on and pushed Dongwoo untill he sat on the floor, with the power of his strong legs, Hoya approached Sehun and pushed him back. " I guess, I need to learn how to punch my own 'bestfriend'. " Sehun straighten his clothes.

" Just think, where in this world could our maknae be ? " Nada asked the rest of Sparkle. They were sitting on the school cafeteria still figuring out what to do with your missing case. " South Africa ? " Tika turned her head to Nada. " Mollasseo.... " Ina shook her head and drop it on the table, bang ! " Ina ~ Be careful with your head. " Nada said. " Neo eodiga ??!?!" Maya shouted in disgrace. All of the student on the cafeteria eyed her. " She's crazy. Jeoseonghamnida ~ " Kila stood up and explained. Maya put her head on the table too. " What's wrong with Sistar ? I thought they like us too. " Nada put her head on the table too. Kila and Tika look at each other and began to sigh together. Maya took her sausages and took a bite from it. " Ina, you haven't finished your meal, where are you going ? " Kila asked. Ina walked away and shook her head again. " Looks like we need to find them ( Sistar ) immediately. "

" Yah ! Watch out your mouth ! " Sehun raised his eyebrows. Hoya shrinked his eyes and punched Sehun on his face. L and the others began to join in as Sehun tried to stand up again. " We were friends...why.. " Sehun wiped his bleeding lips. Sungjong and Sungyeol took both Sehun's arm and L began to punch him on his stomach. " Friend ? You betrayed me. " Hoya stopped L. " Mwo ? " L smirked, Hoya said while grabbing Sehun's collar, " She told me to fight as a real man, and so am I. " Sehun recall back what he had done on this past few days, but nothing's come to his mind, except..... CHOI KI LA ????!!!

*Flashback*

When Hoya was on his way back to his dorm, he heard someone's is mentioning his name, so he tried to search for the voices, and it ended up two lovebirds who were both Kila and Sehun making derp faces and laughed at each other, Hoya spied them. " Oppa, and he was like ... bla,bla,bla.. " he heard Kila's voice from behind. " So, how you think of him, Hoya hyung ?? " Sehun asked her. " You knew, he was a ... I think he was a .... coward person, yeah everytime he ditch class, the teacher will sure find him somewhere, even if he stay on the underground room. " Coward ? You think I'm a coward person, my god ! "
 Hoya shook his head. " And how about me ? " Sehun held Kila's shoulder, making her blushed. " You're a good oppa. " Kila bite her lower lips. " This is..... gamsahamnida ! " Sehun let go of his hands. Hoya furrowed his eyebrows and he knew he will win Kila's heart no matter what. " Sehun ! ! ! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HER TOO ????!!!! " Kila laughed once again, this time it was so bright, her smile was so bright, and it shine on Hoya's heart, not excluding Sehun's. " Imagine, oneday if you need to choose between us , who will you choose ? " Sehun asked. " I like when a man fights for his love, and that's the real man. " Hoya's frown turned to a smile when he heard that. Bombastically, he didn't heard the conversation in the end. " Yeah, that movie is so real. " Sehun said.  Yeap, I agree. A lovetriangle. Fight scene. It's so worth the effort to watch it. " Kila chuckled. Sadly, that cowardly Hoya misunderstood the situation.

*END OF FLASHBACK*


" Hyung, is it Kila ? " Sehun touch his stomach. " So what ? " Hoya pulled his hair. " One last punch and I win, remember, don't touch my girl. " Hoya punch Sehun strongly on his face. His nose bleed, and the final touch, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Sunggyu ( Sung Bros ) kicked his stomach, " UGHH... " Sehun lay his body on the floor, not sure how to keep his body balance anymore. " Help him to stand up now. " Kila said from behind, before they ( Infinite ) could runaway from the bleeding scene, Kila told Hoya, " Help him to stand up. Hoya oppa, jebal...I.....I love Sehun oppa. " Kila burst into tears. " Kila.. " Hoya look up to her. " No matter what happens, we're still friends right ? " Infinite doesn't seems to believe what Hoya said. " Sehun, take care of her. I understand, love cannot be force. Eomma ~~~~ " Hoya runaway. Infinite chase him. Kila asked Sehun about his conditions, and he said " Thumbs up. "

" Kila, I love you too. " Sehun grinned.

 


I got an oppurtunity !!! How can I let it go ? So, this is the update. Mianhae ~~