One Step Closer

STAR CRUSHES

SEHUN + KILA + HOYA


Sehun POV

" Buing ! Buing ! Kila ~ Kila ~ " I do my famous aegyo to Kila.

" Oppa ? Are you sick ? "

" Molla. Buing ! Buing ! "

" What do you want really ? " Kila asked me as the rain start to pour again. We were standing in front of the school gate. Our manager can't came and fetch us because something had happened. A long meeting at the SM Ent. I was with Kila. She has an umbrella but I don't. So I used my aegyo to her.

" Why you don't want to lend me the umbrella..... it's raining... " I pointed to the clouds, I've already wet.

Her red umbrella cover her face, " So ? Do more aegyo. "

" Shiro.... Kila is so bad. " I said with my lisp tongue.

" Aniya ! I just want to see your aegyo.... mianhae ~ " she said, pulling me closer to her.

" Ermmmmmm , can I hold the umbrella ? " I asked her.

We walked to a nearby shop down the road. A bubble tea shop ! Yipe, Yipe ! My favourite. I spoke first, " Kila ~ Bubble tea shop, let's go. "

We waited the rain there while slirping our bubble tea.

Kila POV

I saw his bag wet because of the rain, and I think if it's okay to hang it at the back of the shop. I helped him to arrange his books and so do mine.

I saw water droplets form his face, I thought that was sweat. But it isn't. " Oppa.... mianhae.... " I said as I wipe his wet face. " You'll be sick because of me... Uhmmmmm let me order something, okay ? "

I went to counter and ordered a glass of hot chocolate, a bowl of porridge and borrowed a warm towel.

Author POV

Before Kila could reach their table back, Hoya called her and he heard, a namja's voice. Kila's phoe was ringing and Sehun look at it, it wrotes, 'JERK OPPA '. He picked up the phone. " Hello Kila ~ " Hoya said.

" Uh ? Kila is not here, sorry. Who are you and what you want to say ? I'll say to her later. " Sehun said.

" Where's she now ? " Hoya asked.

" At the bubble tea shop with her boyfriend, may I know who is this ? " Sehun said happily.

" TUT ~ TUT ~ TUT ~ "

Okay, back to your case, and Sistar.

" Thank you for your work, Ricky. But we're not finished yet. " Hyorin said.

" What else ? " Ricky asked them and crossed his arms.

Dasom came with orange juices, quicly arranged them on the table. She said, " Eonni, we must plan carefully. So it won't be a mistake. "

" KIDNAPP THAT ! " Bora shouted at all of them, who suddenly taking her steps closer to the couch.

Ricky look up, " Okay. If that's what you want. I'll go collect my men first, and I hope the award is suitable with my perfect work. " Ricky stared at Hyorin.

" Bora. " Hyorin gave Bora a sign. Bora came with a black suitcase, she put the suitcase on the table, opened it.

" Take 1000 won first, and the rest 1700 won will be yours when the is here. " Hyorin explained and change her position of crossed leg.

 
Ricky ( Teen Top )


" By the way, we're gonna give you 1000 won again if something happens that day. Only if you're willing to protect us. " Dasom said.

" Ricky ! I don't want her dead, you just have to bring her here, unconcious. " Bora handed Ricky a syringe, a sedative.

Ricky took it, " Well, I'll be going to town now, there's so much to do. I'll be back late. "

" Don't you remember you live here too ? Come back before dinner. " Soyou came and pulled Ricky's sleeve. She was on the wheelchair, with pale looking face.

" Okay, noona. " and so Ricky left the underground house, not a house really. It's just a space that has lot of rooms and stairs.

" Seriously, why did he agreed to help us ? Money is not the answer. " Hyorin asked Bora.

" Because he owe me his life once. " Bora smirked and went upstairs to her room.

Hoya POV  

" Kila ! " Hoya approached to Kila on the basement apartment. " Oppa ? Wae yo  ? "

" You know how much I worried about you ? Where did you come from ? Who bought you here ? I was wondering to sent you home, but you seems dissapeared, I look for you and I called you. "

" Wait, you called me ? "

" The guy didn't tell you ? " Hoya raised up his eyebrows.

" Ahhhhh, maybe he forget. " Kila smiled.

" Who is he ? " Hoya said in serious tone . " He's just my friend. " Kila reasoned. " But he said he was your boyfriend, you know I'll wait for you Kila, why don't you just said that you already have a boyfriend instead playing with my feelings ? " Hoya frowned.

Kila look away and sighed. " He isn't mine. It's up to you to believe or not. But I don't have any boyfriend. "

" I just want you to know that I change because of you. I'm a person who doesn't know what is love, I really don't know how to love a girl. But with you..... Kila, I'm really jealous. " Hoya walked away.

" Oh no ~ Someone's in trouble ~ " You came and sang.

" And the next person is you , maknae-ah ~ " Kila gave you the look.

" What big problem could I get into, eonni ? " you said.

" I hope you will get a big one than mine. I'm just kidding sorry. " Kila laughed.

" I'll control everything with my power ~ My power ~ My power ~ " you said while hooking arms to Kila.

" I'm the princess of gentleness, so I won't fight someone like you. "

" I want to eat kimchi. " you said.

" Aigooooo ~ " Kila pinched your puffed cheeks.

 



Have a great holiday ~  Is this a wish come true , santa ? Infinite has released new song ~~ ARGHHHHH ! Thank you so much for listening my wish ~ Saranghae, Infiniteu oppas ~ Sadly, the link on the youtube already be a private link. Oppa ! Hwaiting ~ I always be a faithful Inspirit. Don't you want too ?