My New Home

STAR CRUSHES


A few hours passed. Our parents already went home. Everybody arrived except Kila. Mr. Kang came back to our dorm. He told us to unpack our things, choose our room partner and so on. We asked him about school, practice and his phone number. He also gave us the rules in the dorm and handed us the rules for being a trainee at SM ENTERTAINMENT's company.

Tika suddenly blurted out, " Excuse me, the rules said here, that if one of you have boyfriends, you'll be dischard from a trainee and you'll never be able to debut from this company."

"Oh yes, that's exactly true. Because the company didn't want any of you rash about school, practice, and so on. Since you guys will debut later, we don't want your group has no fans. As a teenager, you must know how is it feels when your bias have girlfriend, so it's the same here. "

"How about our leader, does it'll be the same or you're gonna choose it for us?" Nada asked.

" It's good to maintain the leader since she's the one who's older than all of you, eventhough you're in a same age."

" Yes, it'll be only me!" Maya said aloud and caused us to laugh.

" 10 hours per day didn't hard for you right?"

"Neh," we all answered. While Rina eonni just noded and smile.

That noon, he drove us to lunch near our dorm. It's the first time for me to eat with a guy rather than my appa, and Minho oppa. We didn't even talk while we were eating. All of us inhale the meat and slurpping the fruit juice. The manager pay it for us, since we don't have any allowance yet.

He said," Ah, I forgot to tell you, about money, don't worry the company will bear all of your expenses except for your money when you go to school. After 2 months each of you will have your bonuses and the leader will get a bit high than the others, araseo?" We all noded.

At the car he told us, " Okay, now let's see your schedule. After this we are going to the practice room, this wednesday you have a meeting to attend. And Thursday will be your first day of school, at Seoul Arts High School. Many idols came from there too. It's normal if you see some idols gathering around your school. For example; Ricky from Teentop, Suzy from Miss a, and our company's new boy group, Exo K."

"Who's Exo K ?" I asked.

"It's one of our company's boy group besides Super Junior or DBSK. It have two group in one name, in Korea we have EXO K while in China, we have EXO M which is consists of 2 korean and 4 chinese. Their language is mandarin. I thought some of you can talk in mandarin too, isn't?"

Maya said, " Oh it's me ! and our maknae. ________-ah~"

"They are making their debut on the same time and date as well as singing the same song in korean and chinese. EXO K members are Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Suho and Sehun. While in EXO M which is perform in China are ; Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Kris, Tao and Lay." He suddenly takes out a magazine and let us look at their photos.

 

EXO K  :  D.O., Suho,Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol,Sehun

EXO M : Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay, Tao



At first I didn't even have any idea where he'll take us. With a curious look, I asked him, " Excuse me Mr. Kang, where are we going now?"
He gave me a look and answered with a smile, " First, don't call me Mr.kang just call me Manager Kang, araseo? and second, we are going to your practice room~"

I seat at the front of the car; Maya , Tika and Rina eonni on the second row at my back, and Nada eonni was alone at the back. "Oh, okay, from now on it's Manager Kang! eonni, palli call him 'Manager Kang' , yah, palli~"

"Manager Kang!" they said. I asked him again," Is it far away from our dorm? How big the practice room will be? Oh, it's going to be fun"

"Kekekeeke, you're so funny, maknae. You'll love it. I'm very sure about that. Totally. It's kind of far I guess, but don't worry I'll always be with all of you to drove you there, and arrived in time, and that's what I'm here for."

"Gamsa -hamida!" Leader blurted out.

It's a long way I thought, some of them were sleeping right now, while we ,ah I mean Maya , Tika and I who wasn't sleepy yet, were listening to
* Good Girl Bad Girl by Miss A
and dancing the line ' you don't know me, you don't know me' it was so fun and make everybody laughed.

"We are here, wake up everybody." He said.

Author POV
You helped the manager to wake up the other members. "Eonni, ireonha [ wake up ] , palli~" You pouted. You tried to look around, you saw a building, white in colour and there's a sign 'SMTOWN' and stars on the background.



" Come on trainees, let's go!" the manager said.

"Woahhh! It's so nice!" you said. Someone's was waving to you from the main entrance. > Dugu yah? [ who is it?] <

" Annyeong haseyo! nice to meet you again. You guys do remember me right? I'm Seohyun eonni imnida", she said.

"Oh, sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier. This is where your practice room will be. On the third floor, second room from the left. And today, she ( Seohyun ) will give you a brief and tour around the building. I'll be on the cafe at the ground floor. Have fun girls!"

" Annyeong haseyo~" All of the members greet her. Then all of them started to introduce themselves from the leader to the maknae.

Maya, " Annyeong , nice to meet you too Seohyun eonni. I'm Sparkle's ledaer Maya imnida~" and she bows .
Nada, " Annyeong, Sparkle's visual Nada imnida "
Tika, " Annyeong, dance machine Sparkle imnida "
Rina, "Annyeong haseyo. I'm main vocalist Rina imnida"
And finally it's you turn, " Annyeong haseyo Seohyun eonni. I'm lead vocalist maknae __________ imnida"

~Author's note :     
    Maya = Leader,  Main Vocalist
    Nada = Face of The Group, Main Rapper
    Tika = Dance Machine, Vocalist
    Kila = Lead Rapper, Vocalist
    Rina = Main Vocalist, Main Dancer
    You = Maknae, Lead Vocalist
Seohyun is Girls Generation/SNSD's main vocalist. Tika and Maya have met her long ago. So that's why she said 'nice to meet you again' .


" Ah, I see. But aren't you all are 6 person ?"

" Mianhae Seohyun eonni, our lead rapper, Kila-shi can't arrive here for today, she have some family business to do. So that's why we're only 5 members for today." Maya explained.

"Nevermind, when she's here already  I'll help her later. Don't worry."

Seohyun brought you and the members around the building and gave a short brief about the SM ENTERTAINMENT. There was offices, practice rooms, recording rooms, rest rooms, and stage room. You were at the rooftop right now. It's great view up here, you thought.

" You know, sometimes when any of us ( Girls Generation/SNSD ) being mad or sad, we will come up here and calm down before we start to practice again. But sometimes, when we won awards, the company make a party here to celebrate us. So, this place is full of memories I think."

" Ohhh, it's a big place to run I think." you grinned. " Like this," you run from where you're standing right now, and spread your arms. "Woahhh! you should try it too eonni, I feel like I'm flying~" you said when you have reached the end of the building.

"Yah! __________-ah, don't go far away, I'm trying to catch you~" Maya said and run after you. Everybody enjoy the great view for a while. Rina take some selcas with Seohyun.

"Rina eonni, I want some selcas too. Wait for me!" You run to them. Seohyun laughed at your running skill.

"Neh." Rina smirked. Nada and Tika were at the bench talking about something. You come nearer to them. You heard Nada said, " It seems this month we're going to practice again, right?"

" Yes, didn't we have to be a trainee for 1 year and 1 month, don't you remmber the contract said that, before we first being an official trainee like now.  You see, on the previous three months when we have to practice at Cheongju, the small practice room and now I miss that place. If I didn't go to the audition, I think I can't even be here. It's good to now you Nada and the others, because I've found another bestfriends besides Kila. I hope we can always be like this. Forever." Tika grinned.

~Author's Note : You have to be a trainee for 1 year and 1 month. Now it's on October, which means it's already 4 months away you being a 'trial' trainee.

You smiled at their backs and hold Nada's shoulder. "Eonni, Seohyun eonni want to take us to practice room now. Let's go~"
"Neh, let's go~" she replied. you hold their arms and walked down the floor following Seohyun and the others. There was a woman in the practice room.

You POV
> who's her?< I thought. I look at her appearance. She was wearing this clothes.



-Our second manager-
-Miss Oh Se Kim-
-Single , 27 years old-

 


"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Oh Se Kim. I'm your second manager. Nice to meet you Sparkle."
All of us couldn't believe what she said. With a blinking eyes I start the conversation, " Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you too. I'm maknae Park ________ imnida. I don't mean to be rude, but the contract said that we only have one manager, that we've met earlier."

"Ah, about that, it's actually a surprise. The company knew that all of you are girls, so they want a woman manager that can understand your feelings and take care of you also. So they've set two manager for Sparkle group. Mr. Kang will take in charged of security, transport and schedule. While me, I'll take in charged of your appearance, perfomance, and attidudes."

We all noded and greet her. "Okay, now I'm gonna explained your practice time. Everyday start from this Thursday  next year, which is the first day of your school.  You'll practice for 10 hours, start from 1.30 pm until 11.30 pm on weekends and 6 hours, start from 3.30 pm until 7.30 pm on normal days."

She told us to follow her. " There is the toilet over there. A piano and a violin is here," pointing to a piano and a violin. " If you want to play any instrument, you can just tell the teacher and they'll bring it to you. I heard many of you know how to play piano and violin, right? So that's why it's here." It's an air-conditioned room, big space for us to practice besides the one at Cheongju. Mirrors surrounded the room and the background was daebak.


Before we went home, Manager Kang took us around Seoul. I messaged to my mum, that it was a great time being there. He took us to dinner after that. Before we all got off the car, he warned us. "Remember, next time I don't have time to bring you to eat like this again, you must cook for yourself, everything's on the freezer and don't even wished to go out from the house without my permission first, especially at night, araseo ? "

Nada said, " Erm, if that's so, can you drove me to the shop nearby , I need to buy something. "

" Nada, bring me too. I want to buy something too. " Maya said happily.

" Well, okay since you're with me." he said. The members and I said goodbye to them and went back to our dorm.

Maya POV
Me and Nada walked to the door of the shop, >I want to buy some plaster, incase someone's hurt because the manager said there's no first aid for now in our dorm. As a leader, I must take care of my dongsaeng first, right?<

" Nada, what do you want to buy, really?"

"Nothing." she said and went off to the shelf nearby. I was standing behind the food's corner, trying to search some snacks for the members. Suddenly , someone bummed into me. He was tall, thin and has a fuzzy-blonded hair. "Mianhae," he said. I frowned and sweep my head. " Ow, it's hurt."

"Gwenchana yo? [ Are you okay? ] "

" Nevermind," I run off to find Nada.

"Miss, you forgot your wallet." He run after me and grinned.

"Erm.. okay, thanks." I can't see his face clearly. He replied, "You're welcome."  All that I can say is, " My head, really hurts." But at the moment he was about to walked away, so he can't hear what did I said.

I saw a guy looking at Nada's direction when I've found her, " Oh my, I wonder if he'll do something to Nada" I gasped.

"Nada, have you found what you want?"

"Neh eonni, let's go home." She took a pair of brush and a toothpaste.

"You forgot to buy that?" I laughed. While I was talking to her, the guy smiled and walked away. > What the.. hmp, maybe I was thinking a lot <

I pay for her, and the cashier girl asked us, " You're not from here, right? never seen both of you before."

I answered her, " Yes, we're from Gyeonggi. Annyeonghaseyo"

"Annyeong. Oh, so you're siblings?"

"No. why would you think like that? " Nada asked.

" Oh, it's because both of you were so pretty. " she smiled. We blushed.

At the dorm, they were almost asleep, well maybe not  all of them. But most of them. We already choosed  our room partner earlier b y using the 'Rock, Scissor, Paper' . So here's the map of our house. Each room has it own toilet.

Nada with Kila, You with Rina, Tika with Maya


We've also arranged our duties,  each of us has their own responsible on the house.

Me  :)  Shop for the foods and cooks
Nada :) Cooks and cleaning the kitchen
Tika :) Cleaning the living room and balcony
Kila :) Laundry and rubbish
Rina :) Room decorations and arrangement ( wardrobe and others )
________ :) Laundry and living rooms


And these are our bedrooms, I took the pictures when I first arrived here.

 

Me and Tika




Nada and Kila



Rina and You



 


Eventhought Kila hasn't arrive yet, but we've already arranged everything for her, and I think  she'll upset if she knows about this, so we decided to call her that night. Siting on the couch and eat snacks, " Hello, is this Kila?"

"Neh, wae yo eonni?"

" Kila, first I want to say sorry and second, come here palli! Everybody was waiting for you like crazy."

" Wae yo?"

"We've decided our partner rooms and also our duties. Mianhae"

"Ah, chincha? Nevermind. I'm okay. It's nothing, really. So who's my partner? my duty?"

"Your partner is Nada. Our room has it own toilet, so every weekend, each of us has to clean it, also our own bed. Your specific duties are; Ldo the laundry and rubbish."

"Araseo. It's simple I thought. Thank you. "

Nada shouted, "Yah, I'm going to sleep alone for tonight, why didn't you come?"

Rina and Tika who was watching tv with us laughed at her. Our maknae was already in her sweet dreams.

While washing my hands, I asked Nada. " Nada-shi, do you recognized the man who was smiling on you at the shop earlier?"

"Mwo? what man?"

"You didn't realised?"

"Mwo??!!!"

"There'sa man , with big rounded eyes, staring at you and smiled when I walked pass."

"I didn't know about that. Maybe he thinks I'm pretty. "

"What the.." I rolled my eyes. "Or maybe he wants to do something on you. You better watch out for those gangster."

"What to worry, our manager Kang is always with us." She laughed.

" This dongsaeng..... , goodgnight" I kissed her cheek.

"Neh, goodnight"


Annyeong Readers,

I've already change the poster so make sure you check the foreword~~~ Hee :) I know it's long so take your time to read it. Because of the maintenance, I've to upload this chapter again. Sorry for any unconvinience. It supposed to be in school for this chapter but I think I want to elaborate it, so this chapter will sounded like 'AN IDOL's LIFE'  kkekekee. BTW, I love you all! Chuuu~