The Scars Remain

STAR CRUSHES

Sungyeol


Tika


Chanyeol



" It's better if you just said it earlier, Tika. " Maya nodded. She took the apple and bite it. Tika shrugged. " I don't know Maya. I felt I love both of them. HMMMMMMmmmm... " Ina popped out her head to the kitchen, carrying her glass of coffee. " Then you have to decide soon.If our maknae is here, she will say that too. " Maya and Tika lower their heads. Maya hugged Ina. Tika continued, " Ina, we must pray for ___________ everyday, to keep her safe. Sistar wouldn't killed her right ? Not before I confessed. Sungyeol or Chanyeol ? Who do you think better ? Come on.... help me.... " Ina and Maya shook their heads and left. " Okay, what's friends supposed to do ? Hello ! ! " Tika followed them behind. " Who told you to lie ? " Ina do a mehrong.

" I knew this is the most hurtful moments in our life, I knew this is the most hard decision to make, but I have to. Chanyeol oppa, mianhae. I'm really sorry for my words. I didn't choose either both of you, but today, you see I, Han Ti Ka, will choose one of you. Before I start, I want you to know, that I like both of you, and I always do. " Tika closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Sungyeol already shut his owl's eyes earlier. " Tika ~ choose me jebal ~ " Chanyeol looked so worried, Tika said, " Shhh.. I'm making my decision. " For a chance, Tika was thinking of a way to save her charming prince together, but she couldn't and she knew she must choose one heart. " I choose Chanyeol-shi. " Sungyeol's knee drops on the ground, they were standing in front of a lake, nearby a restaurant at Supyo-dong, Seoul. " I'm so sorry, Sungyeol oppa, I think I love him more. " Tika hugged Sungyeol.
Sungyeol burst into tears. " Chanyeol ? Wae ? Because he is handsome than me ?? " Sungyeol asked her. Tika was shocked and so are Chanyeol. " Aniya. Hyung, you're handsome than me. " Sungyeol tried to joke around and wiped his tears away. " Tika, do you know how much I love you, I can be your prince more than him !! " Tika runs. " Yah ! Han Tika ! " Chanyeol laughed. " Hey you ! Let me kiss you to show how much I love you , Tika ~~~~ " Sungyeol chase her. " Chanyeol oppa, save me !!! " Tika yelled.

At the KBS Music Speacial, Sungyeol perfomed one sad song by Heo Young Saeng, Crying. The Inspirits were cheering for him so loudly, this is the first time Sungyeol do a solo performance, not only their manager were happy, his younger brother, Daeyeol were there too, watching his brother on the stage. Deep inside, Sungyeol were crying... cause he knew he must leave Tika behind and what much hurts him was, his parents already set up a plan for his further studies. Sungyeol will be sent to America sooner or later. But that matter was a small wall in his life compared to his broken heart.

" Sungyeol oppa, you really want to go oversea ? " she asked him, when they were standing in front of the airport' s main entrance. " I guess this is a goodbye ? " Tika asked and pouted. Sungyeol waved goodbyes to Infinite, Sparkle,  Exo K, parents, and Tika. After everybody's left, TIka was still standing there, figuring out if her decision is right or wrong. She turned around when she felt someone's hugging her from behind. " Believe me, I love you so much. " Sungyeol spun her around and kissed her forehead. " goodbye, oppa. " Tika let her tears flow out. Maya chuckled and said, " Three of you were just a samll kids and it's funny. " Nada turned around and tapped Maya's shoulder, " Halmeoni, mind your own lovestory. " Maya sent Nada a mehrong. " Now, that's what we called the real family, " Kila smiled. " But, without ___________ ". Ina looked down.


YOU POV


Just a typical breakfast with a bread and a small cup of milk they served me everyday. Eventhought they being nice to me, but that doesn't mean a good sign of my case, aye ? I just thought they'll kill me later on, and that's why they want me to eat and drink first. I've recognized them. No other. S.I.S.T.A.R.

WHY ? Who knows. I want to find out why and the question keeps lingering in my head for a long time. I don't even care about what they've explained to me. Remember, the said it was all revenge, because of Baekhyun and Sungjong. Nonsense. I don't believe it. So that day, I tried to escape. I ran and found out where their living room is. But I don't find anything to solve this question, I only ended up fell onto someone's arms. But I knew who he was. Sure was a man, Ricky. Bora hit me hard on my head. I fainted and tied up again on the same disgusting, dull room. My eyes were closed these days. Maybe because of my fatigue. After that incident, they start making me a slave to them. I couldn't do anything but to say yes. Guns and bodyguards were everywhere.

Even if I had a knife, I don't have enough strength to fight them all. Soyou being so mean to me. Everyday, I do almost all of the chores. Dungeon was my home right now with my older step-sisters and step-younger brother. But where's my charming prince ?

" Dear Mr/Miss mice, can you show me the way out ? I want to see the light once again, I want to see my family again, I want they knew that I was alright. " Great oppurtunity, now, I'm talking to a mouse ??!!!! What the ---- ? Ricky saw me, and he laughed. " If anyone knew about all of these, you wouldn't laugh anymore, Ricky-shi. " I said in a serious tone, as expected, he laughed even louder than before.

" Who told you to seat at the room and do nothing ? ! Yah ! Park ________________ !!!! GO and wash my dirty clothes now !! " Dasom yelled. I whined in pain when Ricky pulled my hair out from the room.

 


To my new subscribers ! Thank you so much for your subscribing, hey ! silent readers, throw your words on this story, one comment wouldn't hurt you right ? ^.^ YES !!!! I CAN UPDATE NEW CHAPPIE 4 Today ~~~anyway, sorry if I didn't update the story for a long time. Crisis on my place by those rats wanna be like Captain Luffy *One piece. ahahhahahaha :D GAMSAHAMNIDA ~ Shoo ###

( chapter updated on 6  /  3  / 2013 )