Strangers

STAR CRUSHES

 

Ricky saw Baekhyun fell into the real living room at the basement. He was hiding behind the curtains and smirked to them. Baekhyun felt hurt on his back but he tried to stand up. Sungjong on the other hand ran to where the stairs appeared and looked at Baekhyun. " What's place is this ?, " Sungjong asked with full of curious. " How would I know ? " Baekhyun rubbed his back.

" 2 pests coming into a palace. Guard should eliminate them, right ? "

Hearing those voice, they turned around and saw a black silhoutte in front. " DUGUYAH ? ", both of them said in unison. " YOUR BIGGEST NIGHTMARE. " Baekhyun stepped closer and figure it out whom he was. " Ricky ! "

" I knew you are behind this ! Where's SISTAR you bastard ? ! " Sungjong tightens his jaw. " YOO CHANG HYUN !!! PALLI MALHAEBWA !", Baekhyun shouted Ricky's real name and it made him flinched a little, " There's no use on this conversation, beat me if you can. " Ricky glared then he used his pointer finger to challenge them. The cold and misty living room began to warm up with the sound of two heartbeats fighting a demon; Ricky. And each time they wanted to punch him in his perfectly screwed face, Ricky was much stronger than them. Sungjong winced in pain that hurts on his stomach, but he continued to fight him. Ricky kicked those two into a pulp.

He pressed their face on the ground and said, " You'll never win, pests. "

Bora came to your back and pulled your hair vigorously. " Why don't we put a heavy make-ups for you, dear ? "

" UGHH ! "

Bora continues, " Only, it will last forever. "  Soyou opened the black suitcase, it contains many of weapons, you name it. She carefully took one of the daggers and throw it to Bora. Immediately Bora catched it with her left hand and without warning, she draughted the dagger into your cheeks. Tiny droplets of blood spill out and soon it will be an ocean. A tear slid down your cheeks. It causes more pain, a bleeding flesh was added with a salty tears.

    Silly ___________ thought Bora had just stopped. But no, instead she sliced again the dagger on your opposite cheek, where the wounds from the past were there. Blood was oozing out from her cheeks, making the wounds that have been healed weeks ago scratched open.

" Burn the path, leave this place, take the helicopter and I'll be at the back catching you all up. " Soyou ordered them. Bora spoke, " But, you won't die with her here, right ? ". All of SISTAR faces become solemn, they seem know what Soyou will planned for herself later. " Ani. I won't Bora, trust me. "

They managed to get away by pushing him to the wall. Baekhyun and Sungjong run to save you. With a sly lopsided grin, Ricky used the secret path to stop them, the sound of cracked heels filled the underground rooms.. Sungjong tunrned his head to the back and saw Ricky's rebel eyes darted to them. He pulled Baekhyun's shirt to make him stop. Before they could do anything, Ricky ran so fast and kicked both of them at the same time. Sungjong hitted his head on the ground, but he told himself to get up and fight this morron. Their surrounding were covered with dust, fire and darkness.

He saw Baekhyun's being kicked several times, he knew he must save him. After all, Baekhyun were his best friend ever since they're young.  Sungjong yelled, " Yah ! Ricky, you cannot decide who will win ! "

Baekhyun didn't care wbout how hurts he was, he even tried to dodge Ricky's attacks whenever he could. Sungjong stood up. Ricky noticed him and he took his dagger out from his pocket, and slashed Sungjong's abdomen. He coughed some blood, and drown into the darkness and the coldness of the floor. Baekhyun couldn't move his leg.. " Ricky you'll be dead !!!! !"

So, the dumb Ricky left the helpless heroes there, are they ?

" Sungjong-ah, are you okay ? "

" Hyung... we must... "

" Hang on.. I'll come to you. "

" Hyung, let's unite together to finish him, ara ? "

" Sungjong... at your condition right now... it's .... mian... ", Baekhyun placed Sungjong's head on his lap.

" Hyuung ! Please, for ___________. "

    Sungjong stuggled to stand straight. They found a medium size of logs nearby. Without being detected, they hitted Ricky's head, and it amde him fainted. Both of them looked at each other, feeling great, when suddenly, " AHHHHH ~ ! "

Sungjong's abdomen bleeds more, no doubt, he need a doctor. Baekhyun pulled and dragged him out from that place. They heard people's talking and girl's voice, shrieking from the dungeon as they continued to walk. Even if the fire was everywhere, Sungjong said in a weak voice, " We must save her and get out from here. Hyung, if I die, please save her and leave me here. I'll let you to have her. "

" SUNGJONG !! Don't ever say somehting reckless at tiem like this. SHut up ! I won't listen to you. "

 



Baekhyun oppa, saranghae ~~~ <3