Fix My Heart Before You Go

STAR CRUSHES

                         

                            The previously bright smile ever fades away from her face. She was completely doomed with the guilty she felt inside. Every day, after work, she would always slept in the room, waiting for them to wake up and told her that all of this was just a nightmare. Laughter, jokes, all of theat was miissing in her life. Even the speacial was worried abou ther health. " ________-ah , where do you want to go, it's already 9 PM. " Nada pulled your hand before you could reach for your sandals.

" Let's go to bed, okay ? " Nada wrapped her hands on your shoulder. No emotion showed up on your face.

" Don't be like this, you know they wouldn't want you to be like this. Let's sleep. "

" Aniya, " you said flatly.

Ina came running from the room and tried to pull you too. " LET'S GO ! LET"S GO ! SLEEP HERE TONIGHT, KAY ? "

" Let me go. " You shrugged them off and runaway as fast as you could, took a cab and went to the hospital. The nurse that was on the counter said,  " Sorry, miss. But tonight, there was someone who taken care of them. "

" Ouh. I . . "

Sehun came out from the room and saw you. You were wearing blue-black hoodie and looked solemnly at the nurse. " ____________ ! "

    You raise up your head. It's Sehun. " Annyeong. "

" Uhm, Sehun-shi. "

" Neh, is anything wrong ? __________, you didn't look so well. "

" I'm fine. gwenchanayo. " She tried her best to smile. Sehun awkwardly step closer to you. " Urmmm, I want to go home. Bye. " You leave him questioning about you .

The next morning. " Eonni-ah ~~~~~ Look at the kitchen ! Kila mess it all up for breakfast ! ", Tika yelled.  Maya sat up and went there. " Kids, what the - ? "

" Kila what are you doing ? ", Maya asked her. Kila pont her index finger to Tika. " She don't want to listen to my words, and she pushed my hand in the flour and . . . "

" Enough. Clean this all up or else. " Maya turned her heels and lazily sat on the couch again. " Kai, bai, bo ! "

" JYEAHHH ~ Kila is the winner, you clean it up Tika ! HAHA ! "

" You wait big heeaad Kila !! ! ! "

Sehun called Kila so sudden. " Hello ? "

" Kila I need to talk. "

    After breakfast, Kila dressed up that Sunday morning. You asked her, " Eonni, you're so pretty. " She replied you with a smile and patted your head. " Why are you so pale and skinny this days ? Are you sure you're fine ? "

" I am. " you took your pillows and bumped it on your head. Kila flopped on top of you and pulled away the pillow. " Really ? Let me check. " You pushed away her hands when she tried to touch your forehead. Kila pouted. " I just want to- "

" GO. " you said in frowning.


At the park. " Did you noticed of ___________'s weird actions ? "

Kila was shocked of Sehun's words. " Oppa, you noticed her too ? "

Sehun nodded. " She went to the hospital yesterday. But suddenly she said she wants to go home.. That's strage. " Kila looked at him , " She was changing herself to be cold person. "

" Doctor said, the chances of Baekhyun and Sungjong hyung to awake, " Sehun shook his head. Kila took bite her lower lips in silent. " Oppa, what should we do ? ___________ refused to eat these day, she's getting skinnier and pale. Our speacial keep posting their worries about her health on the internet. Maya eonni had tried her best in cheering her up. But our maknae . . . Last month, Ina took her to Lotte World, nothing happens. I remember, after the practice, all of us went back to the dorm and discover, she was showering with her clothes on, the water was still running and her face, we thought she fainted. But she didn't . "

" We need to cheer her up. " Sehun took Kila hands and warm it up. It's December, the whether begins to cold and snow begins to form. Kila continued, "  She scolded me when I tried to joke with her . " Kila cried and cover her face with her hands. Sehun hugged her and caressed his hands gently on her back. Kila hugged him back.

"We'll find the solutions. Don't worry. I knew you love her. " Sehun kissed Kila's forehead.



As promised, Shakila eonni ^^ chuu ~