Second Lovestory ?

STAR CRUSHES

WARNING : This is not the last chapter.

 

AUTHOR POV


**************** AT CHRISTMAS DAY **********************


Back at Pyeongtaek city, Gyeonggi Province, where you came from, there's a big party on your house was going on. Everybody was included. You were wearing a dark blue satin dress with lace to the bottom that hugged your slim figure until it reaches your hips.


                                                                    


 " You look perfect. Maknae-ah, let's go. " Kila pulled your hands out from the door quickly. " Eonni..... "

" Where's Ina ? " Tika came with her drink on her slender fingers. " Uh ? I don't know. " I said. Nada came out from no where and SNAP ! Ugh, this girl sure does not know what is meant by ' NOT YET READY'. " Are you a stalker ? Why you always snapped my picture when I am obviously NOT READY ? " I asked. " Yah ! I'm the best photographer in this town, don't you remember, last year, I won ? "

" Eonni, you're insane. " I shook my head. Tao and Lay were walking ahead us. They greeted us and said " Wow, ni men zhen de hen piao liang. "

~ Author's Note : They said = You guys are so pretty.

" Xie-xie Tao gege. " I blushed. " Hmmmmm, eh D.O. oppa zai na li ? " Nada asked them. " He was with Kris at the back there. " Lay pointed.

" Bye girls , gonna make a photobook with my hubby ! HAHAA :D " Nada went to the direction. Ina was busy feeding L with the grapes, chuckling each other. Over the crowd, all of them has partners except for you, Baekhyun and Sungjong. Minho came and have a little chit-chat with you. " So, are you still single ? "



" Still and am. Why did you ask ? " you giggled. Minho winked at you, " Maybe I can get the chance again ? "


Sungjong was standing with Harin, and watching us with their big eyes. I noticed Sungjong was wearing a black tux and necktie with a white shirt inside, Harin wore a peach dress that makes her so adorable. A fantastic song was playing across the house. My parents were upstairs along with the folks and our neighbourhoods. Minho took my hand and invites me to dance. I turned back, looking at two pair of eyes that were glaring at me, Harin and Sungjong. I sighed when Minho asked me the question again. " So, can we be like the old days ? "

" Excuse me. "


Another shock. My smile was greater than never. I felt something in my stomach that was fluttering since I heard his voices. Sungjong extended his hands and look at both of us, " May I ? "


I forgot about Minho who was standing with me, I took his hands and swayed away, maybe that was a good sign for Minho to back off. Sorry dear, but my heart is closed for you. Maybe in old days you're one of my crush, but now, it seemed not. I smelt his scent as we become so closed and tighted for the music. The song change. It was a slow dance. We dance into the crowd, dim light was ontop of us, his right hand was on my left hand, closely tied among the fingers, and his left hand was on my waist, wrapped nicely to be criticized. I thought I am a lucky woman a that time. He smiled.

I replied him with a dimple.

My mind was brainwashed by his charm for a minute, I felt that was the best Christmas gift I ever experienced.


Wait up, what about Baekhyun oppa if  he saw these ?


God, tell me how I'm going to choose between them ?


" Tell me, do you love him ? "

    My breath stopped. I thought he meant Minho oppa. But of course, it wasn't him. There was only one person that he could mean. I glanced to the crowd where Baekhyun stood at the edge of the light, grinning to Sehun. I turned my face back to him, he was waiting for my answer. I frowned. What could I say then, that I love him but I also have feelings for Baekhyun. It's so confusing.

" Naneun molla. " I whispered miserably.

" Yeah, that's right, beause you already choose him. I knew. "

" Oppa, you can't make any counclusion now. It's just, I'm too tired of all of this. I'm afraid of how I'm gonna make my desicion. It all messed up in my mind. "

He sighed and I felt dumbed. We silent again for a while. I closed my eyes and walked away. Harin came and asked me, " Eonni, is there's something wrong ? "

" No. I just feel a little dizzy. I want to get some fresh air. "  I excused her and went to our garden. Mom really is a decorative person. Even with the snow everywhere, she can make the garden beautiful as never, with different colours of lights, snowman and etc. I was wearing my black cardigan and sat on the bench alone. I felt lonely and cold.

" _____________-ah. "

I turned around and saw a boy with an apologetic look on his face was landing his glances on me. I slowly looking away from him. I heard his steps getting nearer to me, I said, " Why are you here ? " I don't understand why I said that, but my heart keep saying that I want him to be here, with me. He sat beside me, looking up at the stars and closed his eyes for a minute. " Did you see the stars ? "he asked.

" Ne. It's boring. " I replied him with a look. Stupid mouth, I thought.

" Ani, yeppuda, just like you. " He muttered.

" Oh ? " I was shocked to his words. Somehow I want him there just the two of us.

" __________-ah, sorry if I've hurt you from the very first beginning of our relationships till now. I'm sorry if I had make your mind miserable. I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you, when you're sad or not, I hope we can still be friends. "

Sungjong tried to walk away. Before he was gone, I immediately run for him and catched his hand. " Don't go, oppa. "

He turned and look into my eyes and waiting for me to say something. So I did spill out the beans that time, I was stuttering with my words, " Oppa kajima. You don't have to say sorry or anything. It's not your fault. It's not even anyone's fault and we always fight from the ver-- "

Suddenly I was cut-off when Sungjong crashed his lips to mine, I stopped breathing. He leaned his forehead to mine and said, " I'd come back from death for you. " My heart pounded. Then he leaned in to lock his lips with mine. I was so speechless by his sudden move but slowly melted into his gentle and passionate kiss. Butterflies was tickling my stomach as I felt the sweet feeling of this scene then I thought, so this is what it felt for my first kiss. He pulled back and we both died in embarassment. I smiled and couldn't look into his eyes. My feet keep frozen on the grass. He slowly pulled me into his arms and said, " Do you love me, ____________-ah ? "

I glanced at him and kissed him back. It didn't last long when I smiled through the kiss and pulled away.

" Oppa, I love you too. " After all I have done for, I knew he is the one, I knew I love him. That's my answer.

AUTHOR POV

Baekhyun saw them and turned away... he knew right from the start, he wasn't meant for ____________. A tears escaped from his eyes. " I should leave now. Goodbye ____________-ah. " He whispered before he sent a text message to Sungjong and you.

TO : Sungjong
FROM : Baekhyun

    I knew he would choose you. You're such one lucky guy in this planet Sungjong.
    Keep her happy for me.
    Love her as much as you can or else. . .


TO : ____________
FROM : Bacon Oppa

    Please don't avoid me when you saw me, I knew you would choose him.     
    But remember, if anything happens I always be there right by yourside,
    I always wait and love you <3


" Oppa, where's Bacon oppa ? " you asked Sehun.

" Uh ? I thought he was at the garden. " Sehun looked dumbfounded by your question.

" So, he saw it. . . . . " you murmured. Sungjong was surrounded by and Harin, they are cheering on his success of his own lovestory.

While that you ran to the door and looked if there's Baekhyun or not. Too late, Baekhyun was already in the cab, running away from his friends and you. " I hope you'll never regret, ____________-ah. " A tears escaped from his eyes. He quickly wiped it off and looked at the window, frowning.