Into the New World

STAR CRUSHES

It's one of your tired day as always. Practicing sometimes make you feel exhausted but you knew, it's for the best of your group, because it's near your debut. Which is 3 weeks in total. Not kidding , you do have nervousness in yourself, but you didn't showed it in front of your eonnis, trying to be matured, you asked your manager. " Manager Kang, is it true only three weeks left ? "

He nodded, " Yes, ___________-shi. That's why form now, you need to be prepare yourself. Our company will held one speacial showcase, just like your senior, EXO's debut. At Exo's showcase, you must knew that there's a speacial session where their fans around the world sent messages to them , asked them questions. Even some of them speak korean well. So here's the task that each of you must prepare for the showcase, an introduction video, not less than 3 minutes, an dit must contains your speacial ability, and there'll be a performance that you have to do which is a traditional dance, wearing hanbok. "

" Mr. Kang but how about the fans, do we have a fans ? " Tika asked.

" Come here, " Manager Oh said and waved to them to look closer to her Ipad. "Wait, we have a fan club already ? ! " Maya make an 'o' sign .

" And you pre-debut already have been reveal this January, only we kept it as a secret. Your profiles, and the other already been prepared online. "

" What's our fanclub name ?" You asked. " Simple yet, lively, pretty. It's Speacial. "

" Woooow ! Nice name ! " Kila clapped her hands. " Oh, I almost forgot, you should make an account on Twitter and start tweeting ! " Mr.Kang said in cheerful voice.

" There's another important news here. " Rina was so curious, "What is it ? "

" Among all of you, there's three candidates who are choosen to make an appearance first and the rest, don't worry because each of you will be having some activities too but not as strong as the three of them. Maya, you'll appear on Ulzzang Shidae. Tika you'll be on a cf along with Sooyoung SNSD, Kila will have an interview on a radio show , KBS Cool Fm, Kiss The Radio with Eunhyuk and  Shindong tomorrow evening, and the rest will be more difficult than these. _____________, have been choosen to be one of the main character in a SBS drama, I heard you'll be pairing up with Lee Min Ho. Rina ,at first I didn't suspect your talent, but yeah, you got a cover photoshoot for 6 magazines. One of them was Vogue. The last but not least, our visual, Nada-shi, you'll be in a mv, Ailee new song. "

" I got the role ? As a main character ? Wow, that's so cool. Thanks ! I can't wait to tell Harin " you said.

" Chincha ? Photoshoots ? " Rina's eyes bulged out. " Mv ! Yeay ! Gamsahamnida ~ " Nada was jumping and shaking them around the practice room. " Chukae yo ! " Kila hugged you.

 


" Everyone, why don't we have a small celebration tonight ? " Maya laughed.

" And, manager Kang will pay for us !!! " manager Oh said and running through the door, pushing you and Nada out. " Palli ~ " Tika dragged Manager Kang out, too. " Yah , I don't agree to do this.. just don't order expensive food okay ? "

" Don't worry, manager Kang.. " Maya gave out her fake smile.


****** 20 Minutes passed ******


" BUUUURrRRRRBBBB ~ " Maya said. " I'm so sleepy " you said resting your head on the table.

" My salary.. Arggghhhh ! " manager Kang rolled his eyes and ruffles his hair.

" In the first place, why did you bring us here ? ke ke ke  " Manager Oh said.

It was the first day, of your first acting scenes. You arrived in time, introduced yourself as the maknae of Sparkles and be friend to the other main characters as well. Your role in the drama  was being a cold, rude, and mean younger sister of Lee Minho and Bae Suzy. They aren't your real brother and sister, your father married to another woman earlier before you was born, he was keeping you as a secret among his first wife until your mother died. You were taken to his house, which is a president's house. Yes, 'your father wa a president, and you have to transfer your school and surprisingly, you'll fall in love with Dongho Ukiss the nerd guy on your school. The conflct start when your father passed away, leaving all his asset, the house and everything on your name, making the witch in the house, your stepmother, angry and Dongho's father was involved in the case, the murdered case of your father.

Yet, they aren't use their own name on drama right ?


Lee Minho > Kim Jinwoo
Bae Suji > Kim jinhee
You > Kim Mi jung
Shin Dongho > Park Soowon


You have to wear a wig for this drama, " Eonni, how do I look ? " you asked the make-up artist , smiling broadly. " HOT."  Suzy came to your side. You laughed, " Is it, I think I just look like a babo. " Lee Minho came, " Wheres my pretty sisters ? We are about to start ! Gaja ~ " It was a sad scene first, your mother died. You run to the corpse and cried, "Eomma, please open your eyes, don't leave me *sob* " "You can't leave me !! " and then " CUT ! " the director was happy on your acting said, " Wow, I thought we'll use the fake tears on this scene, you have done a good job, ____________ "
You smiled, "Gamsahamnida, I'll do my best. " and bowed.

 


You POV
We arrived at the place where Nada eonni were acting on MV. Ailee eonni were there too. She must so happy because on that mv she'll be pairing up with her own bestfriend, Kai. Nada didn't know about us, we watched her form afar, her face keep showing tense. Maya came to her, running with the food on her hands, " NADA~~~ "

" Eh, what are you guys doing here ? " she blinked in surprised. " Are you hungry ? " Kila opened the lid of the container.

" We are going to support eonni !  " I said, hooked my arms on Rina eonni. " hwaiting ! " Rina said.

" Ke ke ke , mokgosipeo ~ " Nada chuckled and rubbed her tummy.

" I eat first ! " Maya said, " Aniya, manager ~ " Tika shouting. " ___________-ah, come help me take my pic ! I want to tweet this to my fans, ke ke ke  " " I thought you were hungry.. " I rolled my eyes. " Help me.. " Nada look at me with her puppy eyes. "Ara " I nodded. Our manager came, " You guys, why did I hear six animals were here, as if this place were a jungle, Maya-shi, control your behaviour, Nada where are you  ? " Our manager shook his head, " You're not a supermodel.. Tika-shi, stop playing around like a 6 years old kid ! "

 

Nada tweet : Annyeong ~ my first on screen day ! Thank you Sparkle for supporting me ^^ credit to maknae shi, @___________


" Neh, eomma ! " we all laughed at him.

Kai were there too, eating with us, and he brought Baekhyun oppa  too. Eventhought I am a bit blushing when Baekhyun handed me a tissue to wipe my mouth, but I still can't forget the way they threat us before. Kai said to Nada, whispering " Have you told them ? " Nada shook her head, Rina asked her  , "what's going on ? " " Later, in dorm. " Nada whispered back.


************ At the dorm ***********


"Omo, so much fun and tired today ! " I said, stretching my arms wider on the couch. " Yeah, and tomorrow is my CF !! " Tika said, she sit next to mine, Rina and Maya haven't back home yet, while Nada was sleeping ar should I say taking a nap in front of the tv. Kila sit next to us, eating ice-cream, while me trying to approach the remote control,, after 15 minutes, Rina arrived, " I'm home. " Nada wake up a bit, opened her left eyes only, looking at us, " Is everybody home yet ? " Kila added, " Aniya, wae ? " Rina was in our room, probably went to bath. " So much for my happy ending ~ Oh.. Oh,.. " I sang like a drunken girl. Tika was sleeping on the couch, on top of me. "Eonni, you're so heavy. "

Tika slapped my arm lightly, " Don't move, I want to sleep. " I pouted. Nada washed her face and came to the living room again, and turned around when she realized, Maya was coming, Maya was nagging liek a halmeoni. " Why do I have to survive ? Why do I become an ulzzang ? This is going make me crazy, chincha chincha ! Wae, why me ? Am I going to survive ? " and bump on my face, Maya said, "Omo, sorry I didn't look at you ! mian... "

" Yeah, with this 'Big Thing' on top of me, I got another bump on my face. "

" Mian, mian. " Maya carressed my face. " Yah ! chugulre ? [ you want to die ? ] ? " Tika said, slapped my face lightly.

" Mwo ? Eonni~ ireohna ! " I said and frowned.

" You're my pillow, and pilow don't move. "

While Kila was texting with Minzy 2ne1, Nada eonni came to the living room again, dragging Rina eonni with her, " Wae yo ? I want to sleep "

" Do you guys want to know why they said we are ugly ? I'll explain. " Nada took her pillow and gave to  Rina, " Here, go to sleep if you want to . " Tika suddenly stood up and sit comfortable on the floor hugging her teddy bear. Maya shut the tv off. " Proceed. "

So Nada perform her long long speech in front of the tv, and sat down to drink a glass of water. " So, you said Exo K was protecting us ? " I blinked. " You're so cute ~ aigooo . " Tika pinched my cheeks.

" Yeah, sort of but I'm not finished yet. "

" Hah ??!! It's that true, how can we trust D.O. oppa ? " Rina stared at Nada.

" because he was a nice guy actually, he didn't want to bully us, and today Kai oppa said not only Infinite that we must to be carefull, but there might be others. "

" So the conclusion is, Exo K was our guardian , Infinite were their rivals, who's trying to chase us, and in the same time, there's another enemy that hasn't been revealed yet ? " Maya put a finger on her chin.

" It's like a fairytale, in reality. " Kila said, and she shook her head, " No, they are lying. "

" Accept the truth okay ? " Maya patted Kila's hand.

" AIsh, Bacon oppa.. babo.. " I was blushing.

" Infinite ? Our debut, wow ! " Rina clapped her hands. " Wae geure ? " Tika said.

" I was so tired of my photoshoot, but they have pretty clothes .. " Rina said. " Aigooo our 4D person ! " Nada said and laughed. " Neh, we were talking about something else, ands he was thinking about something else ! " Kila said.

"Rina, rina , rina ~ "Maya looked at Rina's eonni direction.

It has been a week since my manager told us, about the showcase, Nada and Kila eonni had finished up their introduction video, while me ? Due to the drama, I can' t do it. I don't have time but I was so glad when Rina eonni thought  some brilliant idea, they went to the shooting scene, and shoot me there. On the video there's also Lee Minho oppa, and Suzy eonni on it, kinda promotes the drama , guchi ? and at then before the end of my video, they help me to tape my singing skill, as I sing an english song , *  Impossible by shontelle .

I'm going to tell you about my video ^^ As required, introduction first. It was at dawn, before we getting ready to school , my bare face showed up on the screen, as I sitting on the couch still wearing my nightdress. " Annyeonghaseyo ~ cheonan maknae Sparkle imnida. Neh. ohh eotteoke ? " Rina's voice can be heard behind me, " Aniya, fake maknae imnida ~ " " Eonni.. don't embarassed me okay ? " I pouted.

" I'm the sixth member of this group, I'm the maknae, and talks a lot. I come from Pyeontaek city, Gyeongi Province. I was born on 10 September 1996. I love 4 colours but black is the most I loved. On the group my role is being the maknae and lead vocalist. I can talk Chinese and English fluently.  I have one little annoying sister, Park Ha Rin. Yeah, she's a model and an actress, eventhough she's annoying but being away from her made me missing her. I do miss her a lot ! Ke ke ke " I turn my position and walk , " Come let me show you the house. " Rina eonni run to our door's room. " What do you want to do ? " Kila eonni who was holding the camera said, "spying "

" Ireogeun ! This Rina eonni , and the one who holding the camera was Kila and this is my room ! Rina eonni is my partner. " I smiled.

"This is our kitchen, and there's Nada eonni who was making breakfast and there's Maya eonni the leader of the group ! "

Nada and Maya waved at the camera, " Annyeong ~ "

We changed our clothes, fixing our hair and I hold the camera. " Everyday, we go to the same school and dress up like this. " Nada turn the camera to her face standing beside me, our cheek touches , " But, the fact is, all of us have to wear a light make-up, but she doesn't. She always said ireohke ' Eonni, I don't like make-up, they're not original, I like being me, just a bare face would enough to go to school,' and Maya eonni will said, ' just a little bit ?' uri maknae will shout, 'Shiro !' and left. " Nada laughed.

" What ? Are you jealous I got good skin than yours ? "I stared her.

" Right now, uri maknae _____________-shi are shooting for her first drama, with Suzy eonni and Lee Minho oppa. " Maya voice can be heard through the camera.

" Omo ! Annyeong ! " I bowed. " Neh, this is my first drama. I didn't know what to say .. Ermm I'll do my best to this drama. But I won't forget my homeworks.. hahahha  " I added. Tika eonni took the camera, " Irreogeun ! let's see what other people said about __________. " She record Suzy eonni. " Oh ? __________-shi ? hmm, she's nice, friendly and funny. I like her to be my dongsaeng. Eventhough it her firtst time on screen but I think she's a professional one. ___________ hwaiting ! Sparkle hwaiting ! "



Then it's Minho oppa, " Oppa what do you think of ___________ ? " Tika asked.

" ___________ ? Funny. She's really funny. There's a  scene where she had to mad at me. She said, " YAH ! Kim Jinwoo, chugulre ? " she did said that, but she laughed after that. She's the type who makes the mood. When she noticed everyone is boring, she'll do something so we can laugh. I like working to her. " Minho nodded.

 


"Annyeonghaseyo ! Dongho Ukiss imnida. Neh. Erm, __________-shi ? she's pretty, she can sing well. I like the way she act and the first impression I  though about her was arrogant just like the drama but, no she didn't. She's very friendly girl. I was so amazed at the first crying scene where she actually cried wihtout using fake tears. She can go well in this industry,,___________-shi hwaiting ! Love ~ "
 


" Annyeonghaseyo. I want to perform my skill, singing an English song. Hope you enjoy it. " I play the key on the piano the one on our practice room, and begin singing the song, I remember years ago, someone told me I should take , cautions when it comes to love I did, I did ~ and you was strong and I was not, my illusion my mistakes I was careless I forgot, I did ~ and now ~ "

" Gamsahamnida ! This is ____________. Maknae Sparkle imnida ! Please give us lots of love ! " I smiled and waved.

 



Guess I should make your pre-debut days a little bit longer should I ? ke ke ke ^w^